Author Topic: treaure bar scam  (Read 24555 times)

Offline Janner

treaure bar scam
« on: March 05, 2010, 04:11:57 AM »
A few years back , i had some guys ask me if i knew where to sell "Platinum bars", so i told him they would have to be tested first prior to any sale. So he agreed to bring one bar to be tested.

3 days later he arrived, with 2 more rough looking characters, inviting them into my front parking area, i asked if they had anything for me to test?
To which he brought out of his bag a bar which he bumped down on the hood of my newly sprayed Wrangler Jeep. Original not a fake copy. and put a dent in the hood. 40,000 pesos respray ruined!!
So, lesson 1, how to pi$$ me off in 5 seconds.!

The bar weighed in at 16 kilos, which made me suspect, as Platinum bars are between 1 and 6 kilos. Anyway, drilled holes in the top, side and end, then with the aid of some various chemicals, subjected the drilled pieces to a test.

And yep...it was "Lead" !
And told him so, he went nuts and called me all the names under the sun, the rough looking character got a little boisterous and came towards me in a threatening manner. Well what a to do?

In my house and front parking area there is various CCTV cameras for security reasons, so i pointed these out to the so called "treasure hunters" and also my partner came out of the house carrying our 12 gauge. The threats stopped and they started to leave. so i remarked, "I will send you the bill for the repair to my Jeep"...

They then jumped into their owner jeep, which had been scanned by my friend, also he followed them home to  a place called "Appolonia" on his motorbike. Pictures taken and we were quite safe now with all the required safety precautions. But why the hell do we have to do all this? Because you "Cannot" trust anyone!!!!

Any way, all pictures were given to my friends in the CIDG and nothing more was heard.....
another case of scam anyone, anytime.

I would hate to think if one of them went for me, what would have happened?
My partner would have fired?
My friend would have jumped in, and fired to?
dam like a combat zone again........NO Thankyou!!

so, lesson learned, and i no longer entertain people like that.........

If you want to meet someone with a sale, meet in a bank in one of their private rooms, they all have them. Then you can deposit if its real, and the bank can pay him. and "One on One" only.

Be Safe !!

regards

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: treaure bar scam
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 05:48:58 AM »
Janner,

Thanks for that story and we all appreciate it here! Hey if you still have any photos of those A**HOLES Please do post them here. Or send to me and I'll be more then happy to post their UGLY faces here so everyone can watch out for them.

TW

Offline troubleshooter

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, 03:36:10 PM »
Here in my place in PUERTO PRINCESA CITY, PROVINCE OF PALAWAN, lots of personalities selling FAKE GOLD BARS, GOLDEN BUDDHA and EVEN 1934 US DOLLARS (JP MORGAN) and US FRB/FRN. some of them were arrested by the PALAWAN CIDG and put into JAIL, but it only classified as ESTAFA which is BAILABLE OFFENSE thats why they posted their BAIL and released from prison. 

Thanks,

troubleshooter
"we seek the truth" "no one is above the law, the law maybe harsh but it is the law"

Offline Janner

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2011, 09:47:35 PM »
and so they should, scam artists should be photographed and posted for all to see.........

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2011, 06:15:45 AM »
Here in my place in PUERTO PRINCESA CITY, PROVINCE OF PALAWAN, lots of personalities selling FAKE GOLD BARS, GOLDEN BUDDHA and EVEN 1934 US DOLLARS (JP MORGAN) and US FRB/FRN. some of them were arrested by the PALAWAN CIDG and put into JAIL, but it only classified as ESTAFA which is BAILABLE OFFENSE thats why they posted their BAIL and released from prison. 

Thanks,

troubleshooter

Troubleshooter,

Thanks for that info. If you have their names and any photos of these scammer's, please feel free to post any and all info on them! I wish they could just ROT in Jail!!!!

TW

Offline troubleshooter

pictures of arrested suspects selling FAKE GOLD BARS and GOLDEN BUDDHA
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2011, 06:01:40 AM »
here are the pictures of arrested suspects selling FAKE GOLD BARS and GOLDEN BUDDHA here in the province PALAWAN, Philippines, for REFERENCE only and beware of them, don not transact business in relation to TREASURES.
"we seek the truth" "no one is above the law, the law maybe harsh but it is the law"

Offline troubleshooter

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2011, 06:24:30 AM »
beware of these people

Offline troubleshooter

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2011, 06:40:03 AM »
beware of them

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2011, 06:42:23 AM »
FANTASTIC! Thanks for that bro!
TW

Offline malmon hunter

• FOR ALL THAT IS GOOD AND NOBLE IN MAN
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2011, 06:48:57 AM »
Nice pics Troubleshooter!

Kawawa naman si lolo and lola (pity for the old man and woman)

Welcome Bro and Buenas Dias!

Malmon Hunter

Offline Janner

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2011, 06:50:01 AM »
whooaa at last, a "Rogues Gallery"

well done sir.

Offline troubleshooter

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2011, 07:08:58 AM »
yes precisely janner, its a rogues gallery of the scammers, just want to inform the public, if you notice the picture of ELIZAR AGUILOS with him two pieces of sliced fake gold bars, he robbed his uncle in his owned house then he killed it by means of mutilations then he fled to the airport to escape but suddenly the metal detector of the airport detected a metal in his body, at that juncture suspect was searched by the airport police and subsequently arrested, he is now languishing in puerto princesa city jail for the crime of murder without BAIL.

suspect think that it were GENUINE gold bar, where in fact according to his relatives, the golden metals are given to them by their friend as a souvenir.   

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2011, 10:23:34 AM »
yes precisely janner, its a rogues gallery of the scammers, just want to inform the public, if you notice the picture of ELIZAR AGUILOS with him two pieces of sliced fake gold bars, he robbed his uncle in his owned house then he killed it by means of mutilations then he fled to the airport to escape but suddenly the metal detector of the airport detected a metal in his body, at that juncture suspect was searched by the airport police and subsequently arrested, he is now languishing in puerto princesa city jail for the crime of murder without BAIL.

suspect think that it were GENUINE gold bar, where in fact according to his relatives, the golden metals are given to them by their friend as a souvenir.  

Jesus! What a SCUM-BAG! Imagine he can do this to his own uncle! Let him rot in HELL for that. Once again, thanks for all this great info you're providing here. If I had it my way, we would post the NAMES and PHOTOS of ALL the LOW-LIFE GOLD SELLING SCAMMERS throughout in the Entire Philippines here on TSEATC for everyone to see and be aware of!! If we could prevent even ONE SCAM, ROBBERY, CHEATING SCHEME with info provided here by everyone I feel better already!

TW

Offline troubleshooter

another picture of FAKE GOLD SCAMMER
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2011, 04:17:39 PM »
JURRY TAGYAM is from Municipality of Quezon, Palawan he and his cohorts engaged in "BUDOL BUDOL GANG" selling fake GOLD BARS, and FRB/FRN and JP MORGAN boxes.

Police arrested him in the actual possession of ILLEGALLY FIRE ARMED (HOME MADE PISTOLIZED SHOTGUN) while waiting for his would be victim.

Offline troubleshooter

pictures of arrested suspects selling FAKE ITEMS
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2011, 04:50:52 PM »
THIS TWO ARRESTED SUSPECTS (JAMES LOBOTA CHUA @ TAKIDA and HAROLD ADAMOS CABATBAT) ARE FROM METRO MANILA, THEY WENT TO PALAWAN SELLING FAKE ITEMS SUCH AS FISH VITAMINS/FERTILIZER, WHEN THEIR CUSTOMERS AGREED AND PAY THE ITEMS IN MILLION PESOS, IT TURNS OUT ONLY "CORNED BEEF" BUT BEFORE THEY BOARDED THE PLANE GOING BACK TO MANILA, THEY WERE ARRESTED AND PUT TO JAIL BUT SUBSEQUENTLY POSTED THEIR BAIL FOR TEMPORARY LIBERTY.

ALIAS WARRANT OF ARREST HAS BEEN ISSUED FOR THEIR IMMEDIATE ARREST, BEWARE OF THIS GUYS.