Author Topic: TH Philippines Welcome to our new forum !!!  (Read 95681 times)

t_hunter44

Re: TH Philippines Welcome to our new forum !!!
« Reply #105 on: October 17, 2009, 08:41:17 PM »
T-hunter44,

Your ignorance in Marcos reburried sites is understandable maybe bcoz you have not yet researched enough.
   Reburried sites are those sites that was hidden by Japs...was recovered and hidden again by filipinos.
   BTW, I mentioned FILIPINOS bcoz Marcos was not involved in hiding these treasures bcoz he was the Boss, he only sits in Malacanang, and he instructs somebody else or his men to hide it.

Marcos and his men, hide their reburried treasure...everywhere. They ACT and THINK like japanese...they hide it in the place you less expected.
If you are Cory's Yellow Army...most likely they will dig on Marcos areas...hometown residence, palaces and etc...hehehe naturally ITS NOT THERE bcoz marcos is not that stupid. Thats why some stupid treasure hunter, yellow army and PCGG dug up Imelda's ancestral home and graves in Leyte looking for treasures...of course its not there. Some marcos palaces was also desecrated, even Marcos concrete bust...but of course, it isn't there.
   But of course, sometimes marcos reburiied their treasure on their residence...In 1990's, Imee Marcos magallanes mansion, was confiscated by PCGG and sold to chinese millionaire....when the contractor demolished the magallanes mansion...to their horror...they saw BANK VAULT DOOR underneath the huge stairways (of course, leading to treasure chamber underneath the mansion)...The bank vault door attached to stairways, IT WAS SHOWN TO MEDIA.

When Marcos soldiers recovered several Japs shipwrecks in cagayan in 1970's...his loya; soldiers hide and reburried it in Northern and Central Luzon. Some of those big vol sites,we know it ...How do we know it? RESEARCH...research and endless research thats why we were able to produce complete records, live pointer and guardians on these sites. In fact, some reburried sites, we have some document shown that it was inventored by Johnson & Mathey people and Lloyds of London in 1982...and etc.

WHY YOU DON'T BELIEVE ON THESE REBURRIED STUFF? Simply bcoz you still LACK TREASURE RESEARCH AND INFOS, oks?

Gboy, I do not have the slightest interest in any REBURIED Loot so I will not spend my valuable time to do any kind of RESEARCH on the subject. Kindly check the meaning of " REBURIED", it means, taken out of the ground and reburying it again, does not have to be in the same spot. You said " REBURRIED sites are those sites hidden by Japs.....was recovered and hidden again  by Filipinos. BTW, I mentioned Filipinos bcoz Marcos was not involved in hiding this treasures bcoz he is the BOSS."  You should have stated "BURIED by Japs Instead of REBURRIED bcoz the Japs did not dig those items from the ground. Again, you absolved Marcos from any involvement, he is still a Filipino and since he is the BOSS, of all people, he should be named ahead of any Filipino you are trying to insinuate that hid the treasure again after the recovery. ??? ??? ???
   " But of course sometimes marcos reburiied their treasure on their residence... in 1990's, Imee Marcos magallanes mansion was confiscated by the PCGG and sold to chinese millionaire.... when the contractor demolished the magallanes mansion... to their horror (AMAZEMENT OR  DELIGHT)...they saw BANK VAULT DOOR underneath the huge stairways, (of course leading to treasure chamber underneath the mansion...the bank vault door attached to stairways ::) ::) ::)(whatever that means),IT SHOWN TO MEDIA.",  Would you consider your last statement a REBURIED, it does not fall to that category , look at the meaning REBURIED again.
      I do not believe on your reburied sites because my friend says their is no such thing and he should know as he is involved on all Marcos Retrieval and also where Aimee Marcos go, he goes. Believe what you believe but do not try to get me involved. WE have exchanged words before, if you can remember your FLOATING BOULDERS, ;D ;D ;D

Offline Gboy

« Reply #106 on: October 17, 2009, 10:03:21 PM »
T-hunter44,

Its understandable that you don't believe on reburried sites, PANU KASI WALA KANG ALAM DUN EH. korek? And I don't give a damm if you believe it or not....so stick to your ignorance. Its fruitless to argue with you who knows nothing about the subject matter (reburried sites).
Let your ALLEGEDLY MARCOS CRONY FRIEND kuno??? post here and we let him have some debate...am sure 100% he will not, tama?...oooohaaaa?

Gener

« Reply #107 on: October 17, 2009, 10:15:10 PM »
Here we go again!!! endless "PARABLE OF THE TALENTS" anyway we cant bent some one in believing on something impossible to him, thought it can be true but of course as THE BIG BOY said that "we may not covered with his extensive research knowledge" making few ignorant of the existence of what he knows! I may stay negative on that matter as im innocent of that subject thought again it does not make sense since it was said to be reburried,,,means someone owns it and retreaving it will cause spillage of blood or death, a subject that i simply dont interest me at all as im a simple peace loving human being that always avoid commotions..... ;D

t_hunter44

« Reply #108 on: October 17, 2009, 11:15:10 PM »
Gboy,
      I have no hankering debating with a person just like you but if you insist going for the Reburied Sites of Marcos, hehehe, go for it, Good Luck and  I'd say these much about you, you're either one very brave man or a very foolish one and I'd say  the later applies. Cannot attend your funeral but maybe can send a headstone to mark your grave with an epitaph " HERE LIES ONE FOOLISH MAN".
     Don't you get it yet, No one like to reason with you, might as well Bang our heads on the wall for you are one cantankerous and unreasonable pain in the butt. You and your research and bullion sites,your UFO Landing sites and pyramids and floating boulders, and your beggings for people to finance your hauling, do you think we care, think again, you are off your rocker. You want to know what we think of you,sorry, what I think about about you, I speak for myself, hehehe, same as the people from the other forums that you post , words is not enough. You have a big reputation, one that is not desired and what gets me is why Butch and your other friends, that you claim, has not given you a big boot in your behind, should have done it a long time ago , I would.

Butch, are you really a friend of this shenanigan,please speak up and if you are, I admire your patience .

Gboy, I know you are frothing in the mouth again even if you did not understand what I just said but go ahead , fire back, I might read it just for kicks but would not reply as it will be just be a waste of my time. Oh, stay off those illegal drugs, not good for your health. Chiao ! :D

Offline MasKara

« Reply #109 on: October 18, 2009, 09:51:28 AM »
Debating about Marcos and his left over recovered treasure is not anymore relevant. What ever you think and opinion of reburied, buried, recovered, rediscovered is not anymore the point of contention, neither anybody of us really know the story, but my very dear and good friend THunter has a very reliable source and cannot be denied if you know who he is referring to, and to challenge his source may put you in grave danger and you might get humiliated because they are humble and very simple people. Like the Marco's or relatives and friends of Marcoses and even Marcos trustees themselves do not want to talk about it. It will just bungle your imagination and leave your tongue open.
I know some people who already recovered big time without any assistance or help from anybody but they all remained humble and never talk about their luck. Who among us here already got involved in any recovery or have recovered themselves and is enjoying his good fortune do you think he may still be here bragging about reburied or stock piles of gold? He is insane if he did that. So before you talk about reburied and stock piles of gold give us evidence even for just ONE GODDAMN GRAM of the stock piles? or shut up.
I can't swallow that Johnson & Matthey inventoried a stock pile of gold in a cave. Who do you think we are, are we so dumb to believed that a very reputable and highly regarded company will go to the extent of going to a cave? That's TOTALLY BULL AND NON SENSE.
These companies do not go to a gold mine 200ft down and inspect what is stored in the ground or go to a cave full of snakes and booby traps and do a count and record every serial numbers, assay each and every gold bar and give a certified record list of every gold bars, is it possible? yes it is but not practical and reasonable. even if we say it is true, imagine how many days or even years to take them to do all the lab work collecting samples then stock piling them again, who will volunteer to do that kind of job. If you talk about J&M doing inventory you are talking of recording and certifying a gold bar NOT DOING HEAD COUNTS IN A CAVE that's not their job description. If you have that kind of brain to digest who is J&M. Try to calculate how much you will pay this company Just to assay a stockpile of gold with the risk of being bitten by a snake? Perhaps millions of dollars including the risk but admit it, it will never happen. J&M or other company will never do it and say you are out of your mind.
I think whoever give you this information has taken you for a ride, USE YOUR KOKOTE IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF COMMON SENSE.

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THE STORIES SO BACK OFF AND TAKE A HIKE. UFO HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU FOR A LONG TIME TO TAKE YOU BACK WHERE YOU BELONG.

I am very sorry to say all this but until we here say enough is enough then this will never stop, the cycle will go on until another foreigner or a kabayan bites the dust and shout to their stomach that another F***ing Filipino kick the shit out of them.

THIS TIME I AM SERIOUS SO DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CHALLENGE ME OR I'LL KICK YOUR BUTT BLACK AND BLUE.  PEACE AND HAVE A REST DAY.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #110 on: October 18, 2009, 07:34:00 PM »
Maskara,

You talk a lot (an dami mo pa satsat)...
What if I was able to produce documented proof of Johnson and Mathey people visit of the reburried cave( including docs and picture of meeting with these J&M people and 2 CIA gold broker in 1980's)...and with "ONE GODDAMN GRAM of the stock piles?
"....WHAT WILL I DO TO YOU???????

FYI, during Marcos time, reburried sites are cleared of booby traps, snakes etc...since Central bank are already full of treasures (thats why new CB was built in QC)...some reburried sites or treasures remain on cave/tunnel (until remain to be sold abroad)...NOT NECESSARILY 200 FT DOWN, bcoz not all big vol sites are hidden in DEEP TUNNEL, intiendes? kaya nga reburried eh, kasi nailipat na sa kweba...OBOB !!!
From 1980's up to now, since it has been left unattended...naturally some snakes or insects crawls in or dun na tumira, intiendes?????

"THIS TIME I AM SERIOUS SO DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CHALLENGE ME OR I'LL KICK YOUR BUTT BLACK AND BLUE." ....nagpapatawa ka ba  ;D ;D ;D...Do you expect me to bowed down? ...I CHALLENGE YOU...WHATEVER YOU WANT...MANO Y MANO, GUN DUEL...YTH ARGUMENT, DOCS, PICTURES ..WHATEVER YOU WANT? , oks?...kick my butt huh?...baka ikaw magulpe dyan...

If you are sick and tired of the marcos reburried stories...YOU SHUT UP KASI WALA KANG ALAM DUN...am just answering YTH reburried arguments. kung wala kang alam dun, wag ka na umepal, oks?

T-Hunter,

FYI, I do not know anybody namely butch, and am not interested to know, oks?....BTW, why you can't defend your argument yourself, you keep on namedropping people...butch, marcos retrieval, etc...WHY YOU ALWAYS BASED YOUR YTH ARGUMENT ON OTHER PEOPLE EXPERIENCE OR KNOWLEDGE????? magpost ka ng relevant YTH topic or argument...and defend it yourself !!!!!...Wag kang magnamedrop or ask the help of other people re YTH arguments, oks? prove it here that you are indeed T-HUNTER... not a haosiao Thunter, oks?
...of course you do not want to reason out with me, re reburried site, kasi akala mo di ko masasagot reburried topic doubts mo...yon pala wala kang alam dun, ngas2 ka lang pala eh.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #111 on: October 18, 2009, 08:25:09 PM »
Maskara/T-Hunter,

Am not here to convince you, bcoz i know you will not (matigas ulo nyo eh)...am just showing ...SAMPLE OF MY VOLUMINOUS DOCS/PICTURE PROOF RE THE EXISTENCE OF REBURRIED SITES and Johnson and Mathey people involvement.

Handwriting letter and signed document of holder (Col. "shadow"...Marcos military crony), instructing his treasure guardians regarding impending Johnson and Mathey people and Lloyds of London visit and inspection on one of reburried cave site.

June 17, 1983

1) Lloyds Insurance men will arrive on 28 of June
2) Johnson mathey assayer will also arrive on 29
   So, the Buyers Group are ready to inspect the product and site (cave).
3) They will proceed to the area (cave site) but you must follow instruction in style of " NO QUESTION , NO ANSWER policy" regarding the product except allow them to see and touch

Signed,
Col. Shadow (orig name witheld)

P'S"...sample pa lang yan, wala pa ang iba pang mga documents and pictures ng J & M people, Lloyds of London people, CIA gold broker Bustader and Frank Higdon, re tarnsaction, inspection or inventory or marcos reburried sites, etc....teka lang, may one gram AU ako dito, yon lang pala req't mo eh... ;D

BTW,
1) WHAT WILL I GAIN FROM YOU, IF I WAS ABLE TO PROVE THAT THESE REBURRIED SITES EXIST?...NOTHING (WALA)
2) WHAT WILL YOU GAIN?...you learned that these reburied sites do exist, ( nadagdagan na naman ang kaalaman nyo sa YTH specially re reburried sites existence...COURTESY OF GBOY)

Offline Gboy

« Reply #112 on: October 18, 2009, 08:42:32 PM »
Maskara,T_Hunter,

BTW, as you see the nego, inspection and inventory of these reburried site was dated JUNE 17 1983....in August 21, 1983...Ninoy was assasinated, thats why all Marcos gold transactions and negotiations was...PENDING, CANCELLED, ETC...(nagkagulo na)...rest is history.
...and marcos reburried sites????... STILL REMAIN INTACT for new generation YTH recovery... ;D ;D

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #113 on: October 18, 2009, 11:15:04 PM »
I am not siding with anyone but i beg to disagree with the argument that reburried marcos treasure is a hearsay. There are reburried sites as I have talked to one of them who reburried it and another to a cousin of Marcos. I say reburried because the treasure was removed from its original location and transported to a new underground location then sealed. Whoever is your marcos loyalist friend t_hunter44, he is not telling the truth besides that he could not be present in all retrieval operations. This is not to prove something or to argue because it is useless to argue on these matters. We don't gain anything by arguing, just pride and what else, can we prove? We better work out together. 

This is just to correct what is being said because we are in the treasure forum and for me i don't want to let fellow hunters who are trying to learn into believing what is not true for i also have a second hand knowledge of it. PEACE everyone.

Offline boylara

« Reply #114 on: October 19, 2009, 02:03:57 AM »
My Comrades in this Forum, Stop arguing and say something negative to our fellow comrades here..About the issue of REBURRIED!!! The FACT is not everything Marcos recovered was sold or was transferred to other countries....YES there are site which we call "reburried, saving, for the future, for the boys or the Rolex 12 called it the VAULT"... their exact location is only known by the few trusted trustees and also by the members of the "Maharlika" the name of their Mafia like organization... Most of the reburried site of MArcos are located in the Northern Luzon, and also those buried treasures that the Japanese buried here are also reburied site... for centuries, colonizer conquered new lands for treasures and for many generations these treasures are transferred from one place to another, their form changes because of obvious reasons, i mean most gold are transformed into bars, and some at their old forms....Remember even in the ancient times, the Egyptians, Mayas, etc have their  golden artifacts.. Wag na kayo mag asaran dito dahil una ..tayo tayo na nga lang, imbes na magtulungan wag na magbanggaan...
"So Near Yet So Far"

Gener

« Reply #115 on: October 19, 2009, 03:06:23 AM »
At least i saw the REAL BOYS very active here and im happy with that he-he!  ::) reburry your argument and that whats makes us cool again...GOOD DAY GREAT GUYS!!! ;D

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #116 on: October 19, 2009, 03:28:06 AM »
Prrrrrrrrt...be cool, yang puso nyo ha...

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #117 on: October 19, 2009, 04:08:54 AM »
Yes, Gentlemen, let us take it easy and try not to get too heated up over this topic. How about we just concentrate of finding and recovering some of the original and also reburried sites and then we will all be very happy with our success!
Cheers and good luck to you all,
TW

t_hunter44

« Reply #118 on: October 19, 2009, 04:03:17 PM »
Bro Maskara, Simmer down, you be cool OK, this guy is not worth it and I can handle this myself.

Gboy, you do not know Butch, seems like you mentioned the name a few times in your postings and Cliffhanger also. You should be a politician, you'll make one Big Politician, you know why, YOUR MOUTH KEEPS GOING EVEN IF YOUR BRAIN HAS STOPPED. Does the shoe fit, hahaha, like a tee.

Cliffhanger, this is for you, do you have a friend that goes by the name of Gboy, if you do, make him walk the line, meaning, get him straight, a Big Pacman left hook will do.

CapMiwa, if there is some Marcos Treasure leftover that did not get out of the country which is possible, it will be well Hidden possibly in some HIDDEN CHAMBER, but not REBURRIED, back to the ground, got my point ?

Offline boylara

« Reply #119 on: October 19, 2009, 07:44:37 PM »
helloooo hahahahaha..regardless if its in the hidden chamber,reburried, hide, hinukay o tinago ulit..what is important my dear TH brothers we are still united, we may have different opinion but what is important is lets help one another..ok ika nga "In Unity theres UNITE...hahahahaha
"So Near Yet So Far"