Author Topic: TH Philippines Welcome to our new forum !!!  (Read 95682 times)

Offline boylara

Re: TH Philippines Welcome to our new forum !!!
« Reply #90 on: August 20, 2009, 03:28:55 AM »
Gboy, si pareng Cliff dito sa Cagayan Valley Area...
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline Gboy

« Reply #91 on: August 20, 2009, 09:00:27 PM »
Boy Lara,

He just visit some friends there, he will go back to his playground in Sierra.

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #92 on: August 21, 2009, 02:30:28 AM »
Boy,

I just came from the mountain area in the Sierra Madre last week, found our site thru our Dumagat guide (which her father had shown her years and years ago) after 3 days of walking, gumapang for at least 20 to 30 minutes from the entry/exit point of the cave and inside, we found the remains of the "cement that were not layed or were left over" but the conneting entry has been barred down. We cannot use the GPS outside the entry because of the thick and high vegetation (note that loggers cannot enter the area because it is under the SIerra Madre National Park and it is also within the very steep elevation of 42 degrees). By the way, the air inside the cave is too thin, it tires me too easily and when we talk, it is deafening your ears as if our ear drums will burst. We endured to stay inside for atleast 30 minutes only. We need oxygen tank and mask next time we return there to work. BTW, my little daughter said "Kadiri" when she saw my scratch wounds from the adventure. By the way, we did not move the remains of the following; (1) at least 20 bayonets, (2) metals of long rifles, (3) canteen/mesh kits, and (4) something like the sacks of cements? No pictures taken as the kodak digital camera (7.5 mega pixel) was "borrowed" by a group we met on the way.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #93 on: August 21, 2009, 08:39:23 PM »
Dindo,

Samurai could be a good souvenir...but its difficult to sell. WE had a samurai and it took us 3 years to sell for only 15K pesos. tsk,tsk,tsk...Talo pa kami sa gastos kalalako nyan. From then on, allergic na kami sa japs military junk, sa Montalban lang halos isang bodega naipon ng friend ko na japs military junks...wala rin nangyari. Kaya next time we enter caves/tunnels...we always prefer gold bars hehehe ;D

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #94 on: August 21, 2009, 09:06:41 PM »
Gboy, Boylara, Cap Miwa:

We did not see the bars yet as the entry was barred down by dirt and boulders, we cannot even breath easily inside. There was no katana inside just worn down bayonets that were not even worthy to be brought down. All were almost already coroded after almost 70 years. If we brought down even just one piece, and the "group" who "barrowed" our camera see it, it will be a very big blunder on our part, it will be just like offering ourselves as hostages under question by the "group". They will be questioning us "where did you forestrangers, forest speNothingt and ??? get this japanese bayonet?". He-he, I might even sell my father in-law when questioned under the barrel of a gun.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #95 on: August 22, 2009, 08:01:22 PM »
Dindo,

The PASAWAYS will get interested on japs military junks? Nakakatawa naman yata yan, Why? do they think that presence of japs military junks/garbage is automatic treasure hahahaha...they didn't know that out of hundred thousands of japs bunkers/tunnel/cave full of military junks/garbage only about 1% had treasures hehehe.
   Dati sa Montalban pag makabutas kami tunnel filled with japs military junks...halos himatayin na sa tuwa mga kasama ko kasi MALAPIT na daw sa treasure hahahaha....WALA RIN...di rin mapakinabangan mga bulok na bakal na yan.
   Lesson learned...pag nakakita ng japs military garbage...HUWAG KAYO MATARANTA SA TUWA KASI MALAYO PA YAN SA TREASURE HEHEHE...ITAPON NYO WALANG SILBE YAN OR IPAKILO NYO...MAMAMATAY SA KATATAWA ANG ANTIQUE SHOP PAG NILAKO NYO YAN DUN.

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #96 on: August 23, 2009, 12:29:26 AM »
Gboy,

One forester showed us the map given to him by a group of hunters after getting their boxes from flagpole of the old landing side. Remember the story of the old japanese navy who returned to the east coast area just to complete his mission after surviving the war (Treasurenet.com/cache hunting). He gave the other 3 maps to the forester. The cave/tunnel we found is a part of the Bermuda Tunnel. Even the leftist are very interested in it, they even talked about the "tanaka cave", that is why everyone who passes their area are searched thoroughly because of suspecting that the group are hunting for treasure. Of course the map was left behind. If they found the bayonet in our possession, we would be thoroughly questioned as to where did we got it as only a pair of clothes for each of us, water ration, 5 can goods, 2 bolos, and  a GPS were inspected being carried by our group.
What the leftist knew is that the cruiser ship submerged near the shore is the source of the tanaka, bermuda, and flagpole treasure, that is why everyone is interested in it. Try ask Cliff if he can pass the Dibinisa boarder without being inspected or suspected as treasure hunter.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #97 on: August 23, 2009, 08:13:46 PM »
Dindo,

If it is the BERMUDA TREASURE...then that is a good treasure project, malaki yan at nandyan nga yan sa northern area na yan.
But the TANAKA TREASURE...we believe it is located in the southern part near seashore. According to our infos in 70's/80's the son of Tanaka visited the area and gave a map to the native, and told them that they wanted to recover only the remains of late Gen. Tanaka and his personal belongings, they are not interested on the gold. The late general remains was laid on top of gold stockpile...we have a suspected cave site kaya lang wala kami sarili pumpboat para makagala2 sa area at maexplore ng todo.

Re the Jap Cruiser ship, we have an idea where it was submerged bcoz one of our asset had dived that ship and had a souvenir of the ship..."a bronze round window with bullet hole"....although am not sure if we are talking the same jap cruiser ship...it maybe have several japs shipwrecks there.

Offline boylara

« Reply #98 on: August 26, 2009, 04:22:54 PM »
Regarding the Tanaka Treasure site, sad to say the area is already located by a group of Japanese..expect within two years, there will be project funded by this group in collaboration with an American NGO......
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline Gboy

« Reply #99 on: August 26, 2009, 08:15:13 PM »
Boy Lara,

Its okey if the japs found it already....lets just wait when they hauled it...and ask some balato..." Hey japs , what's about our treasure share? ".... ;D...oks?

t_hunter44

« Reply #100 on: October 14, 2009, 01:32:16 AM »
Somebody keep saying that they know the exact location of Marcos reburied treasure. If that is so, Marcos is a very intelligent and I am sure everybody would agree. If he reburies treasure , would it be logical for him to make sure He owns the land and not let it be claimed by any late comer, I would and I am pretty sure the Marcoses will claim the land to make sure they have possession of whatever is buried there. Just food for thought.

Gener

« Reply #101 on: October 15, 2009, 02:28:24 AM »
t-hunter44 can be right! there is nothing to think except using our COMMON SENSE!! maybe perhaps in ilocos or malacanang areas can convince me!!! ::)

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #102 on: October 15, 2009, 05:00:32 AM »
Nope. Marcos is more intelligent than that. He might have thought of that people will find his reburried treasure in his lands or properties. I know of 2 his major reburried sites where he does'nt own the land but somebody or the people around are guarding it. One in Ilocos and another one in Cagayan. Anybody may know of other sites. These 2 sites I have visited already. So, it is not likely.

t_hunter44

« Reply #103 on: October 16, 2009, 02:53:34 PM »
      Reburied treasure of Marcos is just hearsay and there is no truth to that. Marcos has foresight that things will go against him so everything  was taken out of the country except for the 250 metric tons of gold,not to mention the money also left behind, that was left in Malacanang and some of us here in this forum probably know or have a wild guess who took over the Palace after the hasty retreat of the Marcoses. There is still some Marcos Loyalist around and I am lucky to have him as a friend .
      When somebody uses the term "REBURY", I would assume that it is again buried in the ground after it was dug out from the ground . It does not make sense to me. Why not just build secret compartments, say, build a house with secret compartments under the house and hide all your recovered treasure there, would that be more sensible, that way when you needed it, all you have to do is get in there and start HAULING, sounds familiar as somebody in this forum likes that word very much and one does not have to DIG again, yep, digging is a task detestable to the same entity I just mentioned. Guys, let us go and dig our own sites and forget about reburied treasure and even if that is true, that will be foolhardy, might cost you a lot, your own life. Spock from the Startrek series uses the word "NOT LOGICAL" and my advice is to use LOGIC before believing anything. Putting yourself in their shoes, would I do that, and if your answer is NO, then its probably  a big NO. AS an example, one time in Quirino, a TH group approached me asking for help and their story, they have dug up a drum close to a stream but it was late, so they decided to wait till the next morning to open it, it rained hard that night and the next morning,  lo and behold, the drum was nowhere to be found. I told them right there and then that I do not believe them. If you were on their shoes, would you wait till the next morning to open the drum, hehehe, that's what I mean.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #104 on: October 16, 2009, 07:29:48 PM »
T-hunter44,

Your ignorance in Marcos reburried sites is understandable maybe bcoz you have not yet researched enough.
   Reburried sites are those sites that was hidden by Japs...was recovered and hidden again by filipinos.
   BTW, I mentioned FILIPINOS bcoz Marcos was not involved in hiding these treasures bcoz he was the Boss, he only sits in Malacanang, and he instructs somebody else or his men to hide it.

Marcos and his men, hide their reburried treasure...everywhere. They ACT and THINK like japanese...they hide it in the place you less expected.
If you are Cory's Yellow Army...most likely they will dig on Marcos areas...hometown residence, palaces and etc...hehehe naturally ITS NOT THERE bcoz marcos is not that stupid. Thats why some stupid treasure hunter, yellow army and PCGG dug up Imelda's ancestral home and graves in Leyte looking for treasures...of course its not there. Some marcos palaces was also desecrated, even Marcos concrete bust...but of course, it isn't there.
   But of course, sometimes marcos reburiied their treasure on their residence...In 1990's, Imee Marcos magallanes mansion, was confiscated by PCGG and sold to chinese millionaire....when the contractor demolished the magallanes mansion...to their horror...they saw BANK VAULT DOOR underneath the huge stairways (of course, leading to treasure chamber underneath the mansion)...The bank vault door attached to stairways, IT WAS SHOWN TO MEDIA.

When Marcos soldiers recovered several Japs shipwrecks in cagayan in 1970's...his loya; soldiers hide and reburried it in Northern and Central Luzon. Some of those big vol sites,we know it ...How do we know it? RESEARCH...research and endless research thats why we were able to produce complete records, live pointer and guardians on these sites. In fact, some reburried sites, we have some document shown that it was inventored by Johnson & Mathey people and Lloyds of London in 1982...and etc.

WHY YOU DON'T BELIEVE ON THESE REBURRIED STUFF? Simply bcoz you still LACK TREASURE RESEARCH AND INFOS, oks?