Author Topic: pendant with strange power  (Read 9550 times)

Offline joe

pendant with strange power
« on: May 17, 2010, 07:19:17 AM »
Does anybody have seen this pendant wears by most japanese women T.H age 22-25yrs ,that can carries 60kg load on there backpack ??? i though only pinoy have anting2x ;D

Offline superman888

Re: pendant with strange power
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 07:34:23 AM »
i think thats a quantum science pendant

Offline Gener

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 08:59:53 AM »
I have one of this anting anting too (amulet) which is a modern one, it was allegedly capable of removing rheumatism, stress and some ailments,,i bought it for US$350.00 and they were called MAGNETIC pendants...im scared to wear it anyway!  ;D ;D

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2010, 09:01:39 AM »
Scared to wear it? MY friend.. then WHY would you pay $350 for that???
TW

t_hunter44

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2010, 11:39:49 AM »
One does not need a Talisman to carry 60 Kg or 132 pounds. I have seen native women in the Mt. Province carrying more than that.

Offline fang09

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2010, 12:49:54 PM »
The WHEEL OF LAW Amulet for $17.95.. ;D
if i would choose an amulet.. i'd go for ALL SEEING EYE.

Offline verdian

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2010, 01:17:19 PM »
with their head... ??? ??? ???

Offline Gener

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2010, 02:21:42 PM »
TW,
 Whenever i tried to wear it,,,My wife is laughing to death! she said, Im looks like a desperate LadyBoy!!!  ;D >:( :D
I bought it from a friend who is dealing with PYRAMID scheme, she convinced me to be part of it and earn commissions but i just pay that anyway to plug her sweet talking mouth...lately i realized,,,am i duped?. ???

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2010, 03:02:27 PM »
Gener,

In that case you better plug her sweet talking mouth with something else now! (use your imagination to figure out WHAT to plug it with!) haha..

TW

t_hunter44

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2010, 03:39:15 PM »
A Sweet talker, a beautiful face and a sexy body, yeah, they can sell you anything and make you like it too, even if you know you are being duped.

Offline Gener

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2010, 04:17:58 PM »
Exactly! EVEN I KNEW IM BEING DUPED! :D thats the true meaning of this formal scam! I paid for her sweet talking,sexy figure and my intension to PLUG!(in my dream and i have to admit the truth) EVEN its already the 2nd time she convinced me and she was successful at my pocket...1st was GOLD QUEST(I got my goldwatch anyway @ 10 times the real price) 2nd this MAGNETIC thing and again she is convincing me on TAISHAN or similar to that! no more! her tactic is so effective and always arouse my weakness...PLUGGING! ;D

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2010, 04:38:10 PM »
Bro.. I feel for you! That's the power of a beautiful woman! She already brought you to your knees.. TWICE! So.. next time you really need to drop your drawers and let her know its PAYBACK TIME NOW!!! haha..
TW

Offline Jhie

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2010, 07:03:11 PM »
Gener,

My husband was also duped (if it was really was) when he bought 2 goldquest watch (1 for me and 1 for him) hehe.

Anyway i just keep it coz my husband says it will appreciate in time what the seller says.

Offline Gener

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2010, 12:34:34 AM »
Jhie,
 The Target of GOLD QUEST is to entice members to follow the PYRAMIDAL way of selling their wide variety of products mostly gold coins and gold watches. Yes everything is real gold 24k and even that numismatic gold watch is actually extra ordinary beautiful but the pyramidal system attached on it shows that its a scam. Just imagine, how can a common people afford those expensive numismatic materials if they just earn US$500.00 a month? then you have to at least add 2 new members below you to compensate what you have paid! in order to speed up the process then you will force yourself to acquire 2 members at least who will uplift you on the top. then later you will realize the mistake once you could not be able to encourage new members due to stiff fees,,,and you end up paying the price! To compensate your brain then you can say to yourself,,,OH! I GOT MY GOLD WATCH anyway!... ;)

TW,
 I think this lady has been PLUGGED by those she duped recently? but i was excempted! :o

Offline Jhie

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2010, 05:18:59 AM »
yeah...i agree with you about the pyramiding style of selling the product. We have also the mother teresa coin. My husband took 3 items coz the seller says it would be better if he get a triple header with left and right on the next level. hehehe...i told my husband not join them in networking coz he can't do that. It was his upper level who promised to do the business side as long as we get the product. He was enticed by his classmate in his pre-med to join together with dr. frank velarde the eldest son of mike. yeah...the only consolation we have is that we have the gold watches inside the vault hahaha.