Author Topic: ways of breaking a hard concrete cement  (Read 51782 times)

Offline KIZUNA

• Bonds of Friendships - kizuna
Re: ways of breaking a hard concrete cement
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2011, 05:59:17 PM »
There you got it friends, and that is absolutely right, Brother Gener detailed it...
In fact we found cooked clay in most of our diggings, got to look in my files to show you more proofs in support of what Bro. Gener emphasized.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

KZN

Offline ghost

« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2011, 08:26:40 PM »
This is just like how the Spaniards built those old churches, baked clay (brick) and burned shells as their mortar. Hard to imagine but those old churches are still standing to these day. How much more if those shells were mixed with the clay before baking, produces more harder and durable brick.

Trivia: The 'Golden Brick' of China much more the same as those with in the Forbidden Palace is priced as gold since it stands centuries of use and still look like new. This brick was only reserved for the Emperor on that time. (National Geographic)

Offline Elyong

• A quitter never wins - a winner never quits
« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2011, 12:26:21 AM »
Sir Gener, Bro Kizuna,

Thank you for another inputs to us newbies...

Best regards,
:) A true THunter never say never. Sincerity, Loyalty and Truthfulness are the keys to win everyone's heart.

Offline AU24K

• god is great...
« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2011, 06:02:07 AM »
Guys either you take heed on this or not but here's something to that question,

Japanese made concrete intended for use to hold, contain or hide loot, contains seashells in the mixing.
Try chipping first before cracking and see if there were mixture of the said sort.
This is usually the case but not generally though.

mam,, kizuna,

how many ft the thickness of contains with seashells? is this the treasure room?? one of my friends site has that kind of constructions?
tnx..

TC.. 

Offline zeeker

« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2012, 07:12:57 AM »
although this thread has been sleeping for quite some time, i want to add something.

what about using a plasma cutter?
like this one: http://www.multiplaz.com/about
continue the journey

t_hunter44

« Reply #65 on: January 03, 2012, 04:02:26 PM »
although this thread has been sleeping for quite some time, i want to add something.

That is one good and portable equipment and be ready to shell out $1995 plus shipping.

Offline zeeker

« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2012, 08:06:16 PM »

That is one good and portable equipment and be ready to shell out $1995 plus shipping.

yes sir, if one can spend a big sum on detector/scanner, what is 80,000 anyway? :)
continue the journey

t_hunter44

« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2012, 09:06:51 PM »

yes sir, if one can spend a big sum on detector/scanner, what is 80,000 anyway? :)
      Yep, only problem is, people keep breaking concrete vaults as they claim it to be only to find nothing inside that said concrete vaults. Now, if one has a good scanner, maybe it can provide firsthand information if there really is something inside that said vault before even spending rigorous hours and lots of sweat trying to break it. If you ask me, I will be spending my money first on a Good Scanner before I spend 2,000 bucks on something that would break cement, but on the other hand, if one has that equipment, he can set up a welding shop and he has a livelihood.

Offline fontokis

« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2012, 04:03:18 AM »
better off to gather woods or used tires and cover it on the stone you suspect..after how many hours of burning and chewing momma..flush a pail of water on the rock..I tried that and its effective..luckily the stone contains nothing.. >:(

Offline Haggai

« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2012, 03:47:28 AM »
I hope aside from the talking about ways of breaking a suspected concrete vault, a photo of someone's previous find involving concrete vault appears in this thread.

Offline jhess10

« Reply #70 on: March 17, 2012, 06:07:29 PM »
will hydrochloric or sulfuric acid work? What about dexpan?