Author Topic: 1088 pcs inside cement vault  (Read 13706 times)

Offline joe

1088 pcs inside cement vault
« on: July 02, 2010, 06:42:21 PM »
1088 pcs inside cement vault,recover by a friend of mine ???

Offline takara

Re: 1088 pcs inside cement vault
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 06:46:33 PM »
good fine. needs prodessing though.

may we know the vault measurements?
thanks
tm808, gemini3 and goldbug md's but all i got so far is their digging tools. but ill keep on detecting and digging becuase its still down there!

Angel_09

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 07:22:19 PM »
Joe, was the information came from 'words of mouth' or from actual view?

coolfun125

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2010, 09:21:14 PM »
Joe, go ahead and crack the stone and tell us what is inside.  ;)

Offline howjecomp

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2012, 02:35:46 PM »
1088 pcs. you mean inside the vault you find that kind of stone? have you find any g - - d bars inside the vault?

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2012, 04:18:24 PM »
are you sure joe that it is a vault, maybe just like a vault but not really a vault... ??? just verify your friend, if it is really a vault or else get some photos and post it here so that our fellow members here can give you some advice/opinion good luck... :)

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline Elyong

• A quitter never wins - a winner never quits
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2012, 05:42:21 PM »

Joe,

Just try to break one pc of it then check if there's something inside.  ::)

Thanks,
Elyong
:) A true THunter never say never. Sincerity, Loyalty and Truthfulness are the keys to win everyone's heart.

Offline bfgates

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2012, 04:32:01 PM »
Joe,

try this,,,,if it is really inside a cement vault, why would they put it there, there are only 2 reason, one-there is something inside those stones,,,,two-those are dummy loads...(panggulo lang....)

for number one.... grind one stone in a very fine powder.....put mercury and pigain using umbrella cloth...(dont know the english word for "pigain" sorry), then fire it to melt and solidify, hope it turns yellow for gold.....use nitric acid for gold testing.....then test to pawnshop if its really gold...

Peace!
That others may be praised and I unnoticed....

Offline KIZUNA

• Bonds of Friendships - kizuna
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2012, 05:07:35 PM »
BFGates is right on that point.
the right word for "pigain" is squeeze.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

KZN

t_hunter44

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2012, 07:44:11 PM »
Pigain in English is WRING, meaning twist and squeeze to remove liquid as on wet clothes.

Offline bfgates

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2012, 08:28:57 PM »
by merely looking at the alleged stone, ( and i believe those stone are fabricated, man made bonded with cement), that could be hidding something....i can see some yellowish composition and that is a good sign.... but final testing is absolutely necessary....

just like the controversial "liquid gold" ............. that is another way of hiding your loot

if the stone turns to be positive with gold.... i think this is what they did....

first method - the easiest way
grind the solid gold to a powdery form then... mixed with cement,small gravel and create some naturally looking stone)

second method - the hard way
1. solid gold are melted with aqua regia....
2. nutralized the nitric acid with, like urea....then..
3. precipated the solution with some gold dropper, like sodium metabisulfite.....this drops the gold to the bottom of the sulution to become solid/powder...dried...and
4. mixed with stone and cement and fabricate a naturally looking stone...... :D

to revert back the method....see my first post....

joe,,,examine closely the stone with magnifying glass....if you can see some yellow luster,,,,,thats is good sign

Offline bfgates

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2012, 08:30:51 PM »
guys,

i didnt realize that this topic was posted more than a year ago.... i hope joe's friend still have the stones....

Offline bfgates

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2012, 08:38:23 PM »
filtering gold from amalgam....pigain...i think its twist and turn...then squeeze.... ;D

Offline zeeker

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2012, 08:40:11 PM »
Pigain in English is WRING, meaning twist and squeeze to remove liquid as on wet clothes.

i agree. an example: "squeeze hers but don't wring"  ;D
continue the journey

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2012, 03:02:56 AM »
by merely looking at the alleged stone, ( and i believe those stone are fabricated, man made bonded with cement), that could be hidding something....i can see some yellowish composition and that is a good sign.... but final testing is absolutely necessary....

just like the controversial "liquid gold" ............. that is another way of hiding your loot

if the stone turns to be positive with gold.... i think this is what they did....

first method - the easiest way
grind the solid gold to a powdery form then... mixed with cement,small gravel and create some naturally looking stone)

second method - the hard way
1. solid gold are melted with aqua regia....
2. nutralized the nitric acid with, like urea....then..
3. precipated the solution with some gold dropper, like sodium metabisulfite.....this drops the gold to the bottom of the sulution to become solid/powder...dried...and
4. mixed with stone and cement and fabricate a naturally looking stone...... :D

to revert back the method....see my first post....

joe,,,examine closely the stone with magnifying glass....if you can see some yellow luster,,,,,thats is good sign

Japanese concealment from aqua regia has never been precipitated. They just neutralized the acid and mix with cement. You cannot see any traces of gold paticles. Amalgamation is imposible to recover gold from the said sample. The best way is to reverse the aqua regia. Don't forger about reverse engineering method of Japanese secret