Author Topic: help please..  (Read 16698 times)

Offline kinnoyori

help please..
« on: August 20, 2010, 07:01:48 PM »
hello..we have found a hidden treasure site somewhere in cagayan valley..it is on a top of a cone shaped mountain..the marker is a big rock and it has a V sign on the top of it..and then after deeper digging, we found another marker which is a rock with smooth surface,according to the reference, it is the pointer..on one side of the hole, one companion try to dig horizontally and while digging, bits of rock easily fell down..and its hole is forming a triangle hole...what is it???but after the said pointer,we stopped and abandoned for years because WE CAN'T DIG THE SURFACE EVEN USING METAL BARS,BIG CHISELS AND HAMMER..EVEN OUR COMPANIONS ARE BIG PERSONS.. is this surface the so called treasure vault???and how can we break it without using liquid melting?..help us please..

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
Re: help please..
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 07:47:38 PM »
Hello Kinnoyori, welcome to the
Tseatc
forum, what i can suggest much better you will post a photos and history of the your site as a proof so that the other member can give you advices, ideas and/or opinion in your site :) :) :),  i sure they can give you a best advices :D :D :D good luck Kinnoyori :D :D :D

Raqz :D :D :D
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline kinnoyori

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 08:18:37 PM »
ma'am raquel, as of now..i can't post pctures from our site because i did not took pictures when i was in our site..and we don't know if when we will return there..

Offline jin

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2010, 11:08:08 AM »
kinnoyori sir:

V means vertical tunnel also and expect that there is a tunnel down there, hopwever, when you reached that triangle shape hole.. it means also the hidden item..however, is the hole a perfect triangle? what is its measurement in all sides, i'm asking you this because this is very vital.

Offline Commando

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2010, 05:07:33 PM »
kinnoyori sir:

V means vertical tunnel also and expect that there is a tunnel down there, hopwever, when you reached that triangle shape hole.. it means also the hidden item..however, is the hole a perfect triangle? what is its measurement in all sides, i'm asking you this because this is very vital.

Jin

How sure are you that you are correct in your analysis.. Can you show to us your guidelines... par sure oi... :o :o :o   very vital??? Storyaheeeeeeeeeeeeee

Not exactly the sort of reply expected....a little respect goes a long long way.....
Janner

« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 06:49:56 AM by Janner »

Offline kinnoyori

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2010, 02:48:57 AM »
yes that big V is a sign of straight tunnel...my brother was the one who tried to dug the triangle hole..and he drew it to us the formation of the hole..it's like an equilateral triangle..

Offline jin

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2010, 10:10:08 AM »
commando:

Your frustrations seems endless. Well you have that so called FRUSTRATED TREASURE HUNTING SYNDROME, you know why? Because when you start diggin, you don't evaluate, you never study your hole and most of all, you expect that because you have plenty of money during those days you can force the hidden treasure to come out. WRONG! If you started the wrong way... don't include us!!! We use our head not our mouth in evaluation. And when we give our earnest advises, that is according to our experience. Hope you read the reply of the man.. V.. means tunnel.. am i  wrong?

Offline ghost

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2010, 05:03:28 PM »
Bro Commando,
   Bro, reevaluate your approach then why you failed in your quest. As Jin said, don't spill on us the spoils you've encountered then. Try a more positive one, if you have failed then try another logical approach. Don' give up man, someday you will also succeed in doing so. As many of us here, failure did not stop us in doing so. Try to remember this, it is only a hobby not a source of income, that's why you almost lost everything bro.

Kinnoyori,
   Jin is right, continue your project.

Offline Commando

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2010, 05:12:58 PM »
Jin

What I am asking are your basis that V is straight tunnel. Did you find V in your dig and Found a straight tunnel? pag sure oi.. If you are not sure, please stop giving advice to anyone here. Do you have original Japanese code? Share it to us if that is true.. Storyaheeee ko..

Offline Commando

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2010, 05:27:04 PM »
Ghost

How sure are you that jin is right. Pag sure pud oi ::).. Interpreting code signs and symbols is not as easy as what you are thinking. There are signs that makes you confuse and lead you to wrong directions. To tell you the truth, my failures lead me to success. Understand all the signs and symbol to find what you are looking. It is not as easy as ABCD..... It is like you study from nursery, grade school, high school and graduate in college. To tell you frankly, treasure hunting is not a hobby, it is a profession that you need to study it everyday, every second and every minute.. Answer all the puzzles and you will find the way.

Offline ghost

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2010, 06:01:08 PM »
Commando,
   Bro, atleast your talking it the positive way. Yes indeed your right, there are different interpretations on signs and symbols since there is no standard used by the Japs, different Generals different signs. And congrats bro that you made it and succeed. Just impart us knowledge bro how you've made it (nevermind those past failures bro). Ok, if you make it a profession that's alright with us but for me and most others here make it only a hobby for we have other works also aside from TH. Goodluck bro

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2010, 06:09:06 PM »
I agree with you ghost :D :D :D, Commando a TH make it a hobby not a profession, because if you make it a profession if you failed  you lost everything you've got  :'( :'( :'( that is an example to your sir Commando and other hunters you make is a TH as a profession ;D ;D ;D

RaQZ :) ;) :D
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline Commando

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2010, 07:07:57 PM »
Raquel

I prompted to disagree that TH is a hobby. It is by professions to make a professional treasure hunters. I agree for those who are using metal detectors, dowsing etc.. as a hobby. Code breaking is the best answer. A code is a secret hidden writings and messages. If you break it then you get it. Japanese is Japanese, German is German, American is American. It simply means, Do not apply Japanese way of hiding treasure to others. A Japanese treasures were hidden in a concealed tunnels system very deep underground. Do you think that's still a hobby? They cover their treasure safe under the mountain. Even you flattened the mountain or transfered the mountain, Still you cannot find the treasures. Very wise and nicely done by the Japanese Imperial Army Engineers.
Have you seen the documentary" Safest place on earth during world war II" It is the Japanese who made this place for their emperor. Even you destroy the mountain, the emperor is very safe underground. That is only my tip for those who are aspiring to recover Japanese treasures.

Commando

Offline wiseman

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2010, 07:31:03 PM »
i dont believe in code breaking..why? because 100% nobody knows how to interpret japanese treasure markers ..why? because only the people who made that truly understands it..  v is a tunnel? .. going north? five steps going east drift 3 feet etc etc etc......what happens if you widen your hole 5 times and found 10 pcs, of these V marker?..quo vadis?

another thing..coin shooting is a hobby...yamashita treasure is different. you all know that..

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2010, 07:32:40 PM »
well is that your choice commando, go on commando,maybe someday you will become a THrs Professor ??? ??? ???