Author Topic: help please..  (Read 16690 times)

Offline Commando

Re: help please..
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2010, 07:47:20 PM »
i dont believe in code breaking..why? because 100% nobody knows how to interpret japanese treasure markers ..why? because only the people who made that truly understands it..  v is a tunnel? .. going north? five steps going east drift 3 feet etc etc etc......what happens if you widen your hole 5 times and found 10 pcs, of these V marker?..quo vadis?

another thing..coin shooting is a hobby...yamashita treasure is different. you all know that..

Code breaking is difficult and dangerous for those who did'nt studied cryptology/ crytography. Like for example: Jin keeps on giving advices but no basis for his interpretations. What a foolish idea. Codes are group of secret messages that will lead you the way. They are like traffic signs and symbols. Once you misinterpret codes, then you are lost.. bye bye ??? ??? ???.

Offline Commando

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2010, 08:00:00 PM »
well is that your choice commando, go on commando,maybe someday you will become a THrs Professor ??? ??? ???

sorry, i have no plans of becoming a THrs professor. I learned it in a hardest way, they must also learned it in a hardest way. There are mo free today

Offline Janner

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2010, 09:26:55 PM »
this hunting that we all do is not a "Profession" as we dont get paid by salary, but we do get more "Professional" as we go along through experiences and practice.

our "Hobby" is done when we have time, when we can afford it and of course when we find a suitable site via research.

signs were put onto maps via a Cartographer, he was the one who knew what they meant, for later recovery(?) in the Japanese army there was 4 who did this, so for someone else to decipher them was like a puzzle game, get right and you win, wrong and "Nothing".

Most tunnels were dug by the 54th engineer company of the Japanese army, that was there job, primarily to make command posts and various stores, and of course later on to bury various war booty. They were extremely good at this task.
(Okinawa tunnels, 5 stories deep, 17 miles long, bomb proof and multiple exits and air ducts) quite impressive.

anyway this thread is very good, lots of discussions and respectful answers....keep it up guys.

Offline Commando

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2010, 09:35:21 PM »
Janner

I agree with your explanations. Thanks a lot. I hope many of us here will take note of your message.

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2010, 10:02:10 PM »
Time to throw back the question to the source: Can you show us your finds?

t_hunter44

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2010, 10:47:04 PM »
Ghost

How sure are you that jin is right. Pag sure pud oi ::).. Interpreting code signs and symbols is not as easy as what you are thinking. There are signs that makes you confuse and lead you to wrong directions. To tell you the truth, my failures lead me to success. Understand all the signs and symbol to find what you are looking. It is not as easy as ABCD..... It is like you study from nursery, grade school, high school and graduate in college. To tell you frankly, treasure hunting is not a hobby, it is a profession that you need to study it everyday, every second and every minute.. Answer all the puzzles and you will find the way.
Commando,
     Reading your post here, you are always showing your negative side and even dishing out insults to people here that are trying to give advise or recommendations. Its up to the person receiving the advise or recommendation to take ,follow or disregard and it is not upon you to judge that the recommendation is wrong, you know why, because you do not know what is right  and what is Crap.You stated " my failures lead me to success", yeah and what is that, A SUCCESSFUL FAILURE. You have to learn and the first lesson is, IF YOU CANNOT SAY ANYTHING GOOD, KEEP YOUR TRAP SHUT, meaning Shut the F***K up. You have not contributed a single iota of information to benefit the people here in this forum except your whining and crying about your failures, do you think we care, think again. You were questioning the RESEARCH and SEARCH awhile back, your RESEARCH was  a total disaster and that was the cause of your FAILURES, nobody else fault but YOU. Nobody here can lead you direct to the treasure on a sure way but even if there was, do you think they will help you, NOPE, that is my guess. Talking about SEARCH, I suggest you search for other pastures and I will tell you this, you would still fail as you are a born failure. I can't be more straightforward than that, after all that is how you prefer it, your words. What goes around comes around, if you can understand that. ??? ::) ;D

Offline ghost

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2010, 11:34:58 PM »
Ok bro commando, as you have said, if you have mastered deciphering those signs and symbols, then you can help us here give opinions on whatever fellow members post for help. Yes, in real world nothing now is free but if you want to help good for us all (or PM the one needing help for your terms and conditions). Just being neutral here bro, everyone here has their own failures but did not stop in doing our "hobby".

Offline Commando

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2010, 01:44:34 AM »
Ok bro commando, as you have said, if you have mastered deciphering those signs and symbols, then you can help us here give opinions on whatever fellow members post for help. Yes, in real world nothing now is free but if you want to help good for us all (or PM the one needing help for your terms and conditions). Just being neutral here bro, everyone here has their own failures but did not stop in doing our "hobby".

I am not here to teach you on how to decipher signs and symbols. I am here to correct all those who are giving false advices. I know who are right and who are wrong.

If I were you, take the advices of Janner. That's the right thing to do.

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2010, 01:58:08 AM »
I am here to correct all those who are giving false advices. I know who are right and who are wrong.

What is then your basis in correcting those advices? One failure and one success does not qualify and makes you a master in knowing what is false and what right.

It take lots and lots of failure to know why you failed;
a couple of success to realize how you made it; and
in the end, lots of "learning" to understand the difference.

Almost everything you post here imparts negative connotation. Sad to say, you are still living in the shadows your failure...
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 05:47:28 PM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline gold_digger

« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2010, 05:11:06 AM »

this forum exist more than 1 year if i'm not wrong, lots of topics discussed about th, lots of brilliant forumers involved but until now no successful procedures discussed about how to retrieve these japanese loots maybe because pride always on top of the mind of every forumers. nobody wants to be humble. everybody wants to be recognized. please observe other th forums specially white treasure hunter they discussed on topics not on personal issues. guys are you not tired reading all this arguments and discussions? did this debate help you improve your skills in successful recoveries???

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2010, 05:47:11 AM »
The answer is a soundling YES... It even binded us unconsciously (for a time being) towards one belief, I presume almost all, except for 3 persons...
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 05:48:33 PM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline Janner

« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2010, 05:57:59 AM »

this forum exist more than 1 year if i'm not wrong, lots of topics discussed about th, lots of brilliant forumers involved but until now no successful procedures discussed about how to retrieve these japanese loots maybe because pride always on top of the mind of every forumers. nobody wants to be humble. everybody wants to be recognized. please observe other th forums specially white treasure hunter they discussed on topics not on personal issues. guys are you not tired reading all this arguments and discussions? did this debate help you improve your skills in successful recoveries???

This commonly known as "conflict of opinions and characters" even on the street you will meet this, however, here the moderators try to keep it to a minimum and weed out those that just "Inflame" threads with no purpose other than to annoy members.

Members dont very often post how they find anything, as its like a conflict of interest,tell every one how, and they do it to. So, they give snippets of advice, some more and others less.

Arguments are hard to stop, as one post can start one and then the thread all goes to hell. But we try to keep it smooth and to the topic or point. Its a hard thankless job, but fun watching from the sidelines...

so, a little patience is required. All sites like this are the same, some even worse, but we like to think that ours is the best, more lenient and friendly.

It is rare that anyone gets banned here, unlike the other sites, but you will get monitored for sure!

anyway long winded but the point is there,,,,,,have a good weekend

Offline ghost

« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2010, 06:55:29 AM »
Goldi,
    I agree with sir Janner, members just give a little of it and you will do the rest. If your following this forum for more than 1 year you said, you should have read between the lines long ago. There are no clear procedures, for different site have its own different approach, different operators have their own different views. If your not yet convince, try to read sir Janner's CSI approach for a change. Maybe you can get an idea on it for your own project.

Offline jin

« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2010, 08:45:13 AM »
Ghost:

Exactly right. different approach is the name of the game. We have the so-called long and short method. We also have fix marker and continuing marker..

Offline ghost

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2010, 08:58:59 AM »
Wright Jin, the Japs are clever enough to not find their hidden treasure in just a blink of an eye. Work for it for they have left codes, markers, signs for someone/or them itself (if they are still alive or relatives with map) to find it in the future. ;D