Author Topic: Fake Gold Bar Syndicate !!! NEWS!!!  (Read 17810 times)

t_hunter44

Re: Fake Gold Bar Syndicate !!! NEWS!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2010, 08:34:39 PM »
Boylara,
       TH was never a profession and even as a hobby is expensive so meanwhile stay on the sideline and for once, be a MACHO man to your wife, MACHO,(Matsu-nurin -Yesman or Yes Mam)  ;D ;D ;D, just kidding !Do not take it too hard, I am retired and my Commander is always shouting telling me to do things, do this, do that and I always shout back at her, with a --------------- -YES MAM ! When the wife tells you to go wash the clothes, retort back, OK, we will Separate,  Separate the whites from the colored clothes, ;D :D Why not go for the offer of Gener sometime back, if it is still open, if you can find him. ::) ::) ::).
 Cheer up! When you are ready to go back to the hobby of TH, it is still gonna be there waiting for you, they cannot recover it all, even with their amazing talents of finding the Exact locations. When the Going gets Tough, the Tough keeps Going, something to that effect.  ???
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 08:51:09 PM by t_hunter44 »

Offline Janner

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2010, 12:03:59 AM »
more scams

Offline boylara

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2010, 07:19:43 AM »
yea...tigasin=taga sain, taga laba, taga sundo ng mga bata...
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline lagalag lvm

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2010, 02:59:47 PM »
tiis tiis lang sir boy aahon din... tayo! (be patient sir boy someday well rise up again) ehe...

Offline Jhie

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2012, 06:17:04 AM »
Just saw on a flash report about a budol budol gang members selling a fake gold bars to a japanese. Ill be watching the late night news for detailed news. Just sharing the info.

Offline DoubtfulMind

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2012, 03:01:35 AM »
3 nabbed in Manila for selling fake gold bars

abs-cbnNEWS.com
Posted at 01/13/2012 6:13 PM | Updated as of 01/13/2012 6:13 PM

MANILA, Philippines – Three suspects have been arrested by authorities for allegedly selling fake gold bars to foreigners in Manila.

The suspects, identified as Isagani Camson, Edilberto Cordeta and Alex Arca, were arrested in an entrapment operation by the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) along Adriatico St. in Ermita last week.

The buy-bust operation, led by NBI-Reaction, Arrest and Interdiction Division chief Jonathan Galicia, involved an undercover agent and a Japanese national pretending to purchase a gold bar priced at P5 million.

When the group received the payment, authorities rushed to the scene and arrested the suspects.

Camson, believed to be the group’s leader, is allegedly a member of the Intelligence Service of the Armed Forces of the Philippines.

Authorities said that identification cards seized from Camson also revealed that he is the president of CHRISMU Philippines Inc., a non-government organization (NGO) soliciting funds for underprivileged Christians and Muslims.

The suspects are currently detained at the NBI headquarters in Taft Avenue. -- Report from Ricky Velasco, dzMM

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2012, 08:49:46 AM »
DoubtfulMind,

Awesome! I always LOVE to read any great news whenever these gold scam selling CROOKS get busted!
Thank you!
TW

Offline indoy.jones

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2012, 06:21:29 PM »
3 nabbed in Manila for selling fake gold bars

abs-cbnNEWS.com
Posted at 01/13/2012 6:13 PM | Updated as of 01/13/2012 6:13 PM

MANILA, Philippines – Three suspects have been arrested by authorities for allegedly selling fake gold bars to foreigners in Manila.

The suspects, identified as Isagani Camson, Edilberto Cordeta and Alex Arca, were arrested in an entrapment operation by the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) along Adriatico St. in Ermita last week.

The buy-bust operation, led by NBI-Reaction, Arrest and Interdiction Division chief Jonathan Galicia, involved an undercover agent and a Japanese national pretending to purchase a gold bar priced at P5 million.

My partner is a part of the apprehending team....If you want any assistance ...just send me a PM with complete details so that these crooks will go where they rightfully belong....
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 08:57:23 AM by admin »