Author Topic: Partners, can you trust them ?  (Read 6264 times)

Offline Janner

Partners, can you trust them ?
« on: September 27, 2010, 11:46:58 PM »
I an sure most of you will know about this...but some may not, so..........

1. Can I trust them with my life? I know people that I wouldn't trust with anything I possess, let alone my life. You want people that won't "Freak Out". if something goes horribly wrong. I want people that will act on a given situation and not react to it.

2. Their "Word" is their bond. Allowing nothing to interfere with their honesty, integrity and character of the partnership.

3. They have to be of a similar mindset as myself. Having a particular goal and striving to do the absolute best they can to get the job done. Rugged individuals, men or women, that can handle the task.

4. They have to be secure with their abilities and not afraid to tell others of their limitations. (Fear of heights, closed in spaces, etc...)

5. They have to handle themselves professionally, when they are working. Joking
around is after the day's work is done.

6. They must understand that "Safety" has to be the #1 priority, when you have people and equipment moving about.

7. They must know CPR, first aid, and have common sense.

Offline boylara

Re: Partners, can you trust them ?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 11:27:59 PM »
Alwyas remember this with your partner 'Protect Me, I'll Protect You" plus better know his families...
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline ghost

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2010, 12:01:14 AM »
"Watch my back, I'll watch your's". Know also all his friends, his friends friends for just in case.

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2010, 02:09:06 AM »
Ghost, what you said is true and much much better than the other saying "Scratch my Back, I'll scratch yours" which has other connotation.

Offline ghost

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2010, 06:20:25 AM »
Sir DB, in "scratch my back, I'll scratch your's", you're turning your back on him for the scratch, how about if he stab you in the back >:(, check and double check is better than be sorry sir.

Offline MARK59

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2010, 08:02:21 AM »
hello .anybody know who is the vice president of THAPI?at mga tao na connection nila?my nagpakilala kasi na vice president daw sha nang THAPI.kaya gusto kung malaman kung sino sino ang mga connection nila para ma boking ko yong taong yun.salamat

Offline Janner

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2010, 08:07:44 AM »
didnt i already give you the address to contact ????

why dont you email the president of your area like i advised you ??

Offline boboi

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2010, 09:49:37 PM »
maybe mark didnt get janners advice...

mark email mo yong binigay ni janner sayo na address contact.

mark email the address contact given to you by janner.

Offline MARK59

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2010, 06:47:23 AM »
sir i'm sorry.ang dami kasing topics dto.kaya nalilito ako kung san ko na post yong iba kung mga questions.okay nakita kona yong ibinigay mong email.pacensha na po sir.salamat

t_hunter44

Re:Assault against Christians
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2010, 03:04:27 PM »
Iraqi Christians mourn after church siege kills 58
AP

Buzz up!152 votes
          o
          o
            retweet
          o Email
          o Print

37 Christians killed in Iraq church hostage drama AFP – Iraqi security forces survey the scene outside the Sayidat al-Nejat Catholic Cathedral, or Syrian Catholic …

* Baghdad Church Siege Slideshow:Baghdad Church Siege
    * Hostages held in Iraqi church siege Play Video Video:Hostages held in Iraqi church siege Reuters
    * Militants Storm Baghdad Church in Bloody Siege Play Video Video:Militants Storm Baghdad Church in Bloody Siege FOX News

By BARBARA SURK and HAMID AHMED, Associated Press Barbara Surk And Hamid Ahmed, Associated Press – 2 hrs 11 mins ago

BAGHDAD – Iraq's dwindling Christian community was grieving and afraid on Monday after militants seized a Baghdad church during evening Mass, held the congregation hostage and triggered a raid by Iraqi security forces. The bloodbath left at least 58 people killed and 78 wounded — nearly everyone inside.

The attack, claimed by an al-Qaida-linked organization, was the deadliest ever recorded against Iraq's Christians, whose numbers have plummeted since the 2003 U.S.-led invasion as the community has fled to other countries.

Outside Our Lady of Salvation church, Raed Hadi leaned against the car carrying his cousin's coffin, waiting for the police to let him bury him on church grounds.

"It was a massacre in there and now they are cleaning it up," he said Monday morning. "We Christians don't have enough protection. ... What shall I do now? Leave and ask for asylum?"

"Now they make a show," said Jamal Jaju, who watched as Iraqi forces pushed back observers. "What can I say? I lost at least 20 friends in there."

Pope Benedict XVI denounced the assault as "ferocious" and called for renewed international efforts to broker peace in the region.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2010, 05:23:19 PM »
T Hunter,

That's a very sad story indeed. But why did you post it here? This is not the appropriate place for that.

TW

t_hunter44

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2010, 06:45:15 PM »
T Hunter,

That's a very sad story indeed. But why did you post it here? This is not the appropriate place for that.

TW
     It was on the News and it might interest some Christian Members here and it can always go to UNRELATED TOPICS  but if you deem it inappropriate, you can always delete it.

Offline MARK59

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2010, 05:21:51 PM »
yong sinasabi kung nagpakilala samin na vice president nang THAPI .nabasa ko don sa MOA
   VICE-PRESIDENT-MINDANAO
     THAPI BONG TALAVER

1997-1998 OFFICERS                                         
    President : EDDIE CABADING
 V President : EDGAR DE LA VICTORIA                                       
   Secretary : JUN POLISTICO                                                             
   Treasurer : ROSE GARIANDO                                                 

REGIONAL CONSULTANTs                                                                 

JUNG MYUNG KYU
     NONOY TAN
     LUZ LASPINAS

TECHNICAL CONSULTAN's

HA JUNG GI
     HART CABALUNA
     BOY GARCIA
     POL MENESES

TOTOO PO ITO?slmt

Offline ghost

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2010, 05:46:43 PM »
Mark59
   You should have posted it on the right thread bro, on the HOW TO BECOME A THAPI MEMBER, but since your asking there authenticity as members, maybe the question in your mind is 'CAN I TRUST THEM'? Fellow bros, can you help Mark59 in his querry?

Offline MARK59

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2010, 11:57:20 PM »
sorry sir kolang ang tanong ko. gusto ko lang malaman kung my nakakakilala ba sa kanila?sila ba talaga ang mga tao na member nang THAPI?yang consultant na anjan yan ba talaga ang consultant nang THAPI kasi my nagpakilala sa grupo namin na vice president daw sha nang THAPI yong nanjan si BONG TALAVER.