Author Topic: REAL OR FAKE GOLD BAR?  (Read 121621 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: REAL OR FAKE GOLD BAR?
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2009, 06:03:11 AM »
Just be careful,
 Some Swindlers SHOWS a sample of an ORIGINAL GOLDBAR but the actual stockpile are BRONZE or just WORDS OF SCEPTICAL...You will know that only once they show you a PALM and colt.45cal on the other side...Just be careful with your dealings, be WISE!!!! looks real to me???

Gener is exactly right. That's what happened to ME. They actually showed me THREE GENUINE 6.2kg BURMA bars but when it came down to doing the actually transaction - THAT'S THE TIME THEY PULLED OUT A GUN AND ROBBED ME. They had brought three FAKE BRONZE bars that time also!

I don't trust them. The photos in your FIRST message looks not bad but when I saw the bar they had cut into three pieces I don't like the look of that bar at all.
TW
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 06:08:32 AM by admin »

Offline MasKara

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2009, 07:29:14 AM »
TW,
Is the sumatra and burma 6.2 bar are exactly the same size? It should be right if they have already established a standard size during that time.
My problem here is not only the genuineness of the Au but they did not show yet the whole stack/inventory of the loot, that I cannot understand, if they have the whole lot then why can't they show pics of them all while they can released photos of 2 bars or even show 10pcs then I will be satisfied they may be serious.

The modus operandi of scammers is to show 1 or 2 pcs then they will say pay for 1 bar and they will show the rest and they are very good at switching when exchanging commence.

So far there is no sign and indication yet for deposit money or operation expense. They just insist that I come to them and meet in a neutral place (Bank) to see and assay the Au in their presence. This seem safe but I do not know their real motive is they might change their rules once I am at their mercy.

If they could show POP then I'll bring my bank officer, assayer and a chartered private plane.

Another group in another place also made an offer but they ask for P80 T for transportation and operational expense of 5 people to relocate the Au's. We offered them instead a chartered plane and a safe conduct pass to bring in at least 5 pieces, they said they have to ask their group leaders of the plan but so far no word from them yet.

Offline MasKara

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2009, 07:53:03 AM »
That is why you must insist to do an assay and test buy of 32 ounces if real a second test buy of 1/4 or 1/2 of the 6.2 bar, then increased to 1 or 2 bars until both side are confident to do the whole lot. Prior to the big volume buy/sell transaction, a TTM with the buyer/mandate and the principal/mandate to sign and seal a legal binding agreement prior to lifting, delivery should be done in tranches and every piece assayed.

It is more real with this kind of process than people claiming they buy the whole lot of 10MT or more just one time. There is no serious buyer who buys without checking and authenticating every each commodity he buy.

I hear a lot of these kind of claims their buyer or they themselves buy whole lot of the loot after a test buy but if they already did why do this people are still short of money? while to complete a successful buy of just 3MT is a lot of commission.

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2009, 12:12:52 PM »
MasKara,

Yes, I agree with everything you said here. That's a good and safe idea also to just buy small bits and then work your way up to 1 bar, 2 bars, 100 kilos, etc. cause that really builds trust and makes everyone comfortable to do it in that way.

Cheers,
TW

Offline takara

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2009, 05:09:52 PM »
Another group in another place also made an offer but they ask for P80 T for transportation and operational expense of 5 people to relocate the Au's.

selling mtons of au but cnt even pay for their own transpo ;D ;D ;D ;D
tm808, gemini3 and goldbug md's but all i got so far is their digging tools. but ill keep on detecting and digging becuase its still down there!

Offline MasKara

Desperate to Sell
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2009, 05:59:44 PM »
Wanted buyer...hope Seller is watching
Pic#1 metal covered with tar
Pic#2 same metal without tar
Pic#3 are these real? you decide!

This was offered in 2007....

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2009, 07:08:37 PM »
Hahaha... that's a funny one, MasKara! So easy to tell those bars are all FAKE.
TW

Offline boylara

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2009, 09:47:40 PM »
Maskara-- Thats Fake !!! That bars originated from Aurora Province, I have seen 3 pcs of the same type...
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline boylara

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2009, 09:54:22 PM »
How's the scammer's works?
1. they ask money for gasoline, load, operating expense.
2. they will they you that you will meet then in a hotel or a location they want to...but for me, i do the transaction inside our own house/compound, or to a PNP Camp...hahahahaha so security reason.
3, they have all the ALIBIS
4. they don't have real AU....

Maskara, your first photos, Fake..lated photos, those are just Props used in a movie before....hahahahahahahah galing Pilipino atalaga..yun yumashita treasure at yun kay Ronnie Rickets...
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline MasKara

« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2009, 09:59:39 PM »
Lol...  ;D just getting pissed to all this kinds of crap, been getting bad leads like this. I want to publish all the photos but I guest it won't do any good either. but still hoping serious sellers are listening. Not for long bro if we get together and help out flush the fakers they might disappear, but unless we help one another and find a real sellers then maybe there is a big chance we can be successful. all we can do for the mean time is "crawl before we ran".

Gener

« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2009, 12:00:48 AM »
MASKARA,
 It looks like we are getting on diclosing the real faces of this SWINDLERS!! Many has been a victim and i cant believe that even TW has been ripped?? Its a sad story and its this FILIPINO whos doing all this stupid things! My father and I had ripped too as what TW experienced, i lost US$35,000.00 for this transactions and almost killed as well, my father were even hospitalised for days as caused of trauma and broken jaw!! since then ive been very very careful with this transactions..its hard to lost money in a way that you will lost your temper and trust....Sorry to tell but this was happened like a very legitimate buy-out, at the beginning, I was given 150grms sample and its my father who cut it from a 6.2 AU bar, its real! they show more samples of 12 more similar bars allowing them to get my trust! they looks very innocent as they were composed of ilocanoes and dumagats,,I went back to europe and arrange the payments with the buyer, rent a seaplane from palau then went straight to "east sea of isabela" we met this "armed"sellers(havent seen any guns at the beginning) on the shore they took the money and fled! this happened for just few minutes! fortunately we had only small amount of cash with us. we leave the place shaking in fear and i left my father with them,,,after several days,,i heard that my father is confined on a hospital....A very sad transaction story and i hope that this will not happen to anyone of you there...

mr_x951

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2009, 01:48:55 AM »
Hey guys... (this is arjoyceniza from Th)
I have a story for you to tell.
Hope you can help me figure this out!

A guy from nowhere came to me just this day.
He asking for a help, to sell his native friends recovered valuables.

And he showed to me a picture of this items.
I saw there a dozens of Gold bars, 1 Golden Buddha, and the box underneath the bars.
He showed to me the gold sample. Only a small cut from the tip portion of the bars whom
the guy has claimed.

I ask for the details of the item and he gave me this  L1=5 inches L2=6 inches W=3 inche W2= 2 inches H=1 inch the scale weight is 6.2 kilos. There is markings on the bars SUMATRA MAIKNOT BANK 999.99

If this real guys, anytime the guy will show to you the way where the items located ready for testings.

If interested the guy gave me the number. Posasan natin kung peke.

mr_x951

« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2009, 01:51:03 AM »
exactly the same figure on the guy gave me, was that real?

Gener

« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2009, 02:53:48 AM »
MRX951,
 Read the other parts of this site! you will reveal more gold transactions stupidity, We dont say yet that those transactions you may deal with are fake?? But you have to be vigilant on all your moves, watch out! If you are planning to nab them just in case that its fake, you have to bring someone with you, they maybe armed too as this transactions are prepared by them...plan it very carefully and dont endanger yourself...

Offline MasKara

« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2009, 06:01:37 AM »
I'll be getting photos of gold bar soon that my contacts are working on. They already have the items (2 bars) at hand and bring it down together with the Farmer who exchange his land title for insurance to the seller. We already have planes ready for pick up if it turns out real.

Mr_Rx
Can you connect me to your sources, where are they located. We can easily nab these guys but we have to make a buy bust operation. I can arrange for that. But before we do it can you ask them to send colored pictures of their product. Who knows bro baka it's real pagtulungan natin ito let's give always the benefit of the doubt. Most of these lowly people are just being used or they do not know what they are doing.
If you wanted to contact me go to THunting.com you PM me and I will give you my contact details.