Author Topic: Mindoro  (Read 96377 times)

Offline Elyong

• A quitter never wins - a winner never quits
Re: Mindoro
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2011, 06:12:58 AM »
dahvos,

My grandPa is from Leyte, do you know if what particular area where Mt. Palingping located? He (my GrandPa) also told me that there was an old gold mine there, do you know what's the name of the company operated such mine?

Thank you...

Best regards,
:) A true THunter never say never. Sincerity, Loyalty and Truthfulness are the keys to win everyone's heart.

Offline dahvos

« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2011, 04:28:51 PM »
sorry i am not familiar with leyte and can find no reference for that mountain. Do you know if its in northern or southern leyte.

t_hunter44

« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2011, 06:25:37 PM »
Dahvos, People here are confused as your original posting site location is Leyte while in fact it is in Mindoro and you should have made the correction as people here is still tying your site to Leyte.

Offline dahvos

« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2011, 07:06:55 PM »
Yes i should of posted sooner about that!!! When signing the deed for the land there was a mix up of two land deeds from the owner, One in Leyte and one in Mindoro. They were both written in spanish so my fiancee thought our land was in Leyte when in fact it was Mindoro island.     Long story short that involved a much longer trip to Mindoro than necessary. But all the paperwork has been taken care of so I posted here prematurely, I was really confused by what she was telling me and what was actual. Regardless after getting all the facts straight with the conflicting information i figured on my own it was in mindoro especially when she mentioned mangyan.

Offline ghost

« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2011, 07:18:34 AM »
To shallow for a reason. Why is it that it is only now that you told us the truth when you are now caught red handed? We are honest for you but you are not on us. WHO ARE YOU?

Offline dahvos

« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2011, 12:39:25 PM »
i was never caught red handed with anything, In fact i told one of this forums senior members six weeks ago of the mix up via message and if u look on page two of these posts i did say it was not in leyte. So believe me or not i do not care, I am a very busy man and i am posting on these forums so that if i do find something you all will see a success story. Regardless of the location anything i post about this puts loved ones in danger so after i found out about the mixed up telling u all the island of origin is secondary on my mind.

Offline dahvos

« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2011, 12:45:53 PM »
my mistake i posted that on page one instead of page two

t_hunter44

« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2011, 03:25:19 PM »
To shallow for a reason. Why is it that it is only now that you told us the truth when you are now caught red handed? We are honest for you but you are not on us. WHO ARE YOU?
Ghost, It was an honest mistake and he already apologized and explained and it is understandable as he is  a foreigner, an American, a Serviceman (Military) so, let us give him some slack.

Offline boboi

« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2011, 08:26:23 PM »
its alright dahvos we got your point.

Offline dahvos

« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2011, 06:10:54 PM »
Well i got some great news to share with u all!!!! We just pulled up the first bar of gold from our dig site yesterday!! at 12 inches long and 2 inches wide and 1.5 inches thick!!! we dont have a scale right now but the estimate weight is over or around 20 kilo's and there is no writing or markings on the gold. Soon i will have it assayed to find out what karat it is or even its authenticy!! I dont have the pics yet and i am going to sea for a week starting in 36 hours so U will see the pics the day i come back the same day i do!!! There is still a hell of alot of concrete to go through so i think this bar was a decoy and i will keep u all updated as we go......further more i will post some more pics that i received a week ago of my dig site at the 3 weeks ago stage" Trouble is brewing though our detector has turned out to be spying on us and calling us every day. Several times my woman and her uncles and papa at night have seen lights at our dig site ( They have already shot and wounded a trespasser). Now they are having to stand armed night watches and things are getting a whole lot stressful for us. keep my woman and her family in your prayers!!!!

Offline dahvos

« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2011, 06:14:23 PM »
pics from 3 weeks ago

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2011, 06:16:30 PM »
let's just wait and see soon that photos dahvos good for you, and be careful because LIFE is more than a treasure you recover... good luck

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline dahvos

« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2011, 06:18:58 PM »
more pics and i think some that were a symbol

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2011, 06:35:27 PM »
Wow! That's excellent, Dahvos! Good for you. We will wait for those nice gold bar pictures!
TW

Offline ghost

« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2011, 11:57:54 PM »
Is that small circle in the middle or corner of the concrete cover? It MIGHT be the starting point in breaking through that concrete cover. It is just only my opinion. And be careful out there because the smell of the cooked bacon is now in the air, wolves are out there waiting for the right time to snatch it from you.  ;)