Author Topic: Who Said What ??  (Read 70745 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: Who Said What ??
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2016, 06:19:06 PM »
Jesus! What a total A-Hole!!! Want's it all for himself and his goons, no doubt!
TW

Offline renantiur

« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2016, 06:48:40 PM »

that's a stern warning for those who are digging to stop your treasure hunting operation, lest you will be killed by the new president. It is to my great regret that I voted for the wrong man. but what can i do with binay and roxas. poe would have been a greater choice but with her US connection, i think voting for her would also be a mistake. Binay would also plunder this country in the same manner that he plundered Makati. Roxas would have been a better choice, but he kissed the ass of the oligarchs and other tycoons, and big time miners, and drug syndicates. oh boy. last election's presidential candidates was so shallow you cannot decide clearly who would be a better choice. but a duterte vote was such a big mistake, i guess.

fellow treasure hunters, better watch your back now with the looming duterte presidency come July 1, 2016.

Offline Ruby

Offline gold_digger

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2016, 11:43:47 PM »
i did not heard that digong said stop treasure hunting diggings instead  he said stop irresponsible mining... it is known that digong is a treasure hunter who recovered some th sites here in davao but its unfair to him for us to say that he did not allowed th in davao city because lot of diggings happened anywhere in davao city of course you have to be secretive with your operation...

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2016, 12:31:28 AM »
i did not heard that digong said stop treasure hunting diggings instead  he said stop irresponsible mining... it is known that digong is a treasure hunter who recovered some th sites here in davao but its unfair to him for us to say that he did not allowed th in davao city because lot of diggings happened anywhere in davao city of course you have to be secretive with your operation...

What I have been told today from Mindanao, the Manobo's have been told that the bunkers in their area belong to the muslims and so does their ancestral land.  That was done yesterday and the Manobo's contacted me today.  Before the Muslims tried to penetrate the area with the AFP but the Manobos pushed them back out and it became to public news so they called of the intrusion.  Now the new president told the muslims he is going to deliver the Manobo lands and bunkers to them.  The Manobos are talking about war again, they have no choice.  The Manobo's are grouping up, in one clan is 160,000 Manobo.  I was surprised to see that many in the mountains.  Not looking good.  All small scale mining to stop.  So they were told.

We will see.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2016, 12:39:03 AM »
nice read.

http://www.staradvertiser.com/nyt/mysterious-blast-in-philippines-fuels-dutertes-hatred-of-u-s/

All the more reason I don't want to go back to PH after nearly 30 years.  I'll set and watch the circus play out.

It's always the people who get hurt in these games.  God bless the poor.

Offline Voyager

« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2016, 07:44:32 PM »
what I've learned is that all mining activities - even the big ones - were given a moratorium subject for review since many of these agreements were very unfavorable to the government and many are damaging the environment.  The goal of the incoming govt. is to stop damage to the environment and follow the system of other soNothingt countries where the govt. gets the big pie and operators are given royalties - not the other way around.

You know big names - many politicians- own these concessions so there were also affected. I know a Duterte supporter who spent billions to buy an island, bought 5 bulldozers and several backhoes, stocked drums of fuel are is about to start operation but has to stop. 
So far no word re small-scale  local THunting activities.  Only the ones employing backhoes and doing open-pit excavation were stopped.  To be fair many THs don't bother to fill back in the soil they excavated resulting to unnecessary drowning of children thus instigating ill-feeling of local LGU officials and media thereby affecting all THs. Maybe it's time to be responsible

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2016, 10:20:19 PM »
There is something wrong.  When the single largest Marijuana field is in his jurisdiction.  Just about 100 hectors in one single field.  The guys guarding it, wearing green camo uniforms and such, gee are wearing AFP uniforms.  Well I guess he must be not very observant.

http://www.philstar.com/nation/2016/06/25/1596547/mangudadatu-files-case-vs-netizens-over-drug-lord-allegations

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2016, 12:15:28 PM »
Since starting to retire from TH, I have been receiving several emails from people in the PH. Received a call two nights ago about another DingDong TH story.  4 Koreans were working a known TH tunnel North of Davao City.  Well 3 nights ago, they were visited by a group of men from Davao City, were taken away (can't say hostage) and were disappeared for good.  They no longer exist.  Others are now setting on the tunnel entrance.  Just occupying the site, Filipinos.

Shifting directions, for those of you who have contacted me direct, you know my direct email address.  Some of you TH'rs keep or have a "facebook" account.  Since FaceBook rummages your cellphone or computer looking for email address to add to your Likes or Friends and since Google purchased FaceBook this year ( Google is openly known to have been created by the USG NSA ) I am now receiving non solicited FaceBook invitations saying " do you know - - - - " and each of those invitations to join FB and no I don't have a FB account nor use the BLANK, each one has some indication of  TREASURE HUNTING in the link to like or add to my FB account.  The key is TREASURE HUNTING .

Now as a test I took a just acquired to me, used computer purchased at a junk shop.  Re-installed new windows XP.  Went on line from an IP address and searched the net.  Then created a BLANK FB identity.  The FB account starts getting notifications if I want to join some FB people which just happen to have a profile from my google searches.  None of the searches were recorded on the computer.  It was wiped and restarted after each search.  The FB recommendations when the BLANK FB account was logged in were all based upon the IP address I used to access the internet.  So it has come so far down common that FB is using your IP address to track internet access.  Some of the  FB recommendations to like were never resolved from a google search.  I used known web sites addresses that I wrote down and then hand entered into the web address bar.  No further USB or CD was ever allowed to access the newly created windows installation on the test computer.

So if you have a FB account, your other activities are being tracked and logged.  In this case treasure hunting.

Just so you know.

Z

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2016, 07:37:42 PM »
Thanks for the info Z. I do have a fb account but rarely even use that.

Correct me if I'm wrong but if three Korean nationals suddenly go 'missing' wouldn't the Korean Embassy launch a full investigation into that? Surely they wouldn't just 'sweep three missing citizens under the rug' as if nothing had happened???
T.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 07:39:38 PM by admin »

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2016, 11:05:45 PM »
TW, actually it was 4 Koreans and no.  They go missing and no one will ask questions.  That is the way it is.  I rec. a phone call a few hours ago from some who watched the DingDong swearing in and the news afterwards.  The news on the local television was saying and they were watching it live and talking to me on their cell.  Said that large scale mining will be shut down.  Small scale mining under permits will be reviewed on a case by case basis.  All non permitted will be shut down and there will be arrests.  NO treasure hunting without a permit ( which must come from him ).  Any violators will be arrested and jailed.

Well that was in the news and I could hear it over the cell phone as they were standing in front of the TV.

As I said it will happen.  There were a lot of ( six ) armed helicopters and lots of army trucks moving about the Tagum and south west areas today where there is a lot of treasure hunting going on.  Military now moving in Butuan as well.  I personally would not move anything or such till this gets sorted out.  A friend of mine tried to move 200 coins off the mountain 5 days ago.  He and his family disappeared and we can not find them.  Sent out 4 scouts and now there is no trace of them and naturally the coins.  But there is military trucks in the area.

Z

Offline bhuknoy

« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2016, 11:17:42 PM »
Sir Zobex,

What if you have your own private property? Do you think the new government will still interfere with your site? 

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2016, 11:35:32 PM »
Sir Zobex,

What if you have your own private property? Do you think the new government will still interfere with your site?

If it was me, just don't let anyone see or know what you are doing.  Officially, any TH must have a permit, even on your own property.  Even under your own house.  We went through all of that several years ago.  Best thing is to just not let anyone know.  Today I shut down a joint venture project, the IJA bunker that I posted pictures of a couple of months ago.  There were trucks in the area driving around in circles.  Just not worth the trouble.  I can't imagine this will last for ever.  As I understand it, the nation wide permit starting in June 2016 that Aquino gave to the Japanese, that permit is now dead.  Also no more permitted recovery of IJA remains for repatriating to Japan.  That's just plain mean spirited.  I have sent home several remains we have found.  Just the right thing to do.

Z

Offline franke

« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2016, 03:27:29 AM »
Z,

So sad to know if that case is true, just today I've meet a japanese women and I asked to her the photos saved in my phone. She confirmed, that the stone we found is really a Kanji characters and according to her the stone is really very interesting. But, she refused, when I try to ask her to translate those Kanji character.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2016, 11:47:36 PM »
So this may explain a few things.

http://news.abs-cbn.com/video/nation/07/01/16/duterte-reveals-why-fvr-wanted-him-to-run

When the ARMM was being created, selling out sovereignty of the PH, Ramos flew to Mindanao and met with the Chairman of the MNLF , made an agreement and received 500 metric tons of gold in exchange for his selling out the country.  What people don't know is the MNLF , as of 1997 had in excess of 25,000 metric tons.  That gold was offered for sale, FOB Cotabato, hard paper contract.  Problem was no one was willing to take it FOB Cotabato.  Eventually many years later the USG Military out of Mindanao went to Liguasan Marsh ( this was in the news ) for a meeting with the MILF.  The deal was, USG support for the MILF and another land grab for the islamics.  And the USG becomes the gold broker and shipper out of Mindanao for the muslims.  This gold is to bank roll the Caliphate of Mindanao, and the new president will eventually become the Sultan of this Caliphate.  We know how Marcos treated independent treasure hunters.  Ask the Roxas family, sorry, they all seem to be dead or missing.  Even the attorney of record, Daniel Cathcart says he no longer has any contact nor knowledge of any of the relatives to the lawsuit.  Everyone is missing.

So now the idea is to carve up the PH into a bunch of quarreling and infighting rich families, each running an autonomous island under a federation.  A week and uncoordinated group unable to make a decision.  Easy to manipulate by the rich and the US Military.  For a war with China.

I recall Dingdong's father was a cronie of President Marcos.  Today Dingdong said he always considered President Marcos like a Father to him.  Is the son falling far from the father's tree ???

Search the internet for this new president's name.  You will find new websites popping up recently, all praising the man and telling of his life and such.  Someone(s) are going to a lot of effort to create an identity or image.  Now search about the other previous presidents.  When you find a lot of this kind of management of image, you will find an organization creating that image.  It's all about manipulating public mind.  Now do you thing the new president has the mental capacity to engineer this or is there someone(s) else doing it and why ??

So did you get what you wanted ???