Author Topic: can i use metal on welding rod to create Lrods?  (Read 4120 times)

Offline ienveni

can i use metal on welding rod to create Lrods?
« on: February 22, 2017, 01:55:12 AM »
i would be commencing my own 7-day treasure hunting adventure once im on vacation with 2-3 diggers this coming may....
i would see this as a hobby for now since i work outside PH.... i have looked onto
some gadgets and equipmetns online but is too pricey... i would like to try Dowsing to know if i have the gift
but even Lrods are a bit expensive too (checked on internet)... so decided to make my own Lrods...

i want to try if i have the gift,it would be a waste of hard earned money if i buy
some expensive Lrods if my body doesnt worked with it...

why would you try tH if you have limited resources? i am so amazed and captivated by those stories of
success and failures, science and msytery, paranormal activities and history, decoding, puzzles etc... And to experience
any of this while im on the process of hunting would be great. I want to apply all my researched and studies in the field. With less expenses as possible.

Offline zeeker

Re: can i use metal on welding rod to create Lrods?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 06:10:26 AM »
goodluck to your TH adventure sir
continue the journey

Offline renantiur

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2018, 12:57:33 AM »

you can use any material any time you want. but the question is, are you guided by the Holy Spirit or some spirit who has a negative energy ?

i found out that when you have a negative energy or you are not guided by the Holy spirit or entity that recognizes Jesus Christ and God the Father as the God of NOah, Moses , and Jacob, all they point is the decoy.  if you are guided by the wrong spirit, you are likely to be guided to the decoy?

how do you know if you are led to the decoy?

the decoy are numerous and varied. they usually protect the item in a circle formation. some are 8 feet away, some are 2 feet away. so when there is a real item, there are likely 6-8 decoys around. in short, you can detect using your metal detector 6-8 detections and 6-8 "so-called" items.

how do you know if your dowsing is correct? its simple. use your dowsing skills first. then use your metal detector. if they detect the same, your dowsing is not accurate.

real items are laden with anti-metal detectors. and real items are surrounded by decoys. small real items protect the big items, the entrance of a bunker or other more precious items

before you invest in metal detectors and scanners, better think twice.

if you dont know how to locate real items, use metal detectors . THEN PRAY. AND PRAY.      afterwards, try your luck by drilling. drill as many as you can until you that unbreakable cement.

Offline fom1113

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2018, 01:35:01 AM »
I dont know anything about that. In my dowsing i already tested this and able to reach the vault at 11.5 meters depth but unfortunately the soil collapsed. Ut was our mistake by nit providing wood casing in out dighole. I repeat i dont know anything about your explaination here. I already posted the pictures of our operations here twice.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!