Author Topic: can you help for this marker..  (Read 28393 times)

Offline ZOBEX

Re: can you help for this marker..
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2018, 01:15:39 AM »
Thanks zobex .. near on that concrete box there is boulder retaining wall 1.5meter height ... there is also a half face stone figure looking on the retaining wall....   
voyager, i also plan to break the shell of the turtle sign but i think better i will study first all of the marker...   thanks again guys for the advice!

The Turtle Shell is only a code marker.  Is the head up or down ? ?   A full face means one thing, a half face means something else.  If you have to dig anything, dig UNDER the stone that has the cut on it.  Looks like it was placed there.  You would have to winch the stone sideways and then go straight down under where the stone was at.

Z

Offline agent7

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2018, 08:54:46 PM »
Thanks for the hint zobex. 
This is the turtle im talking about.

base on the book "General Yamashita's dream book"

The shell of the turtle is like a concrete with line ...

Offline rinbee

« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2018, 12:28:27 AM »
Almost same as mine. But i got a turtle head below the turtle head i got heart shape with a hole. Currently we are at 23-24ft

Offline Voyager

« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2018, 03:16:56 AM »
Your case seems to ring a bell.  I've encountered that before, although mine was smaller and not turtle shaped.  Mine was triangle-shaped rock and at one side of that rock was placed another black bulging stone as big as a man's head.  It is actually a pointer - pointing to the  load.  That stone was in the middle of a river, about 10 meters from the load.  (Our digger broke it, and surprise! nothing there!!). About 100 meters away was a  pink turtle with head also pointing to the  direction of the load but had a drawing  on its back on the placement of the loads.  Markers like that clarifies and strengthens your position.  So never, ever break it unless you are 101% sure there's something inside because you will go back to it later several times for clarification.

Voyager

Offline agent7

« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2018, 07:58:17 PM »
Almost same as mine. But i got a turtle head below the turtle head i got heart shape with a hole. Currently we are at 23-24ft
Nice rinbee..     

Your case seems to ring a bell.  I've encountered that before, although mine was smaller and not turtle shaped.  Mine was triangle-shaped rock and at one side of that rock was placed another black bulging stone as big as a man's head.  It is actually a pointer - pointing to the  load.  That stone was in the middle of a river, about 10 meters from the load.  (Our digger broke it, and surprise! nothing there!!). About 100 meters away was a  pink turtle with head also pointing to the  direction of the load but had a drawing  on its back on the placement of the loads.  Markers like that clarifies and strengthens your position.  So never, ever break it unless you are 101% sure there's something inside because you will go back to it later several times for clarification.

Voyager

Noted voyager..  thanks for the advice.   this forum is very helpful for a newbie like me...  Thanks guys... 

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2018, 01:23:14 PM »

IJA did not use Inches or Feet.  They used CM and M.  Measure round and square holes in CM.  1 CM = 1M, that is, measure hole sides and depth in CM and convert that to M .

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2018, 11:57:33 PM »

IJA did not use Inches or Feet.  They used CM and M.  Measure round and square holes in CM.  1 CM = 1M, that is, measure hole sides and depth in CM and convert that to M .

Z

I guess I am getting old but that black section of the rock just makes me think it is cement added onto a real rock and that cement has the code chopped into it.

Z

Offline agent7

« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2018, 04:28:14 AM »
Thanks zobex for the advice..    yes , i think it is a cement added on the rock...   that's why im thinking to check on that portion... 

Offline zeeker

« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2018, 08:26:35 AM »
sorry, but i can't see any turtle.
now, try to compare with the pictures below.
continue the journey

Offline agent7

« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2018, 09:03:40 PM »
  i thought it was a turtle because of the shell like with cross lines..    it means all turtle sign is similar to the image you share ? sorry zeeker im just newbie ..

Offline zeeker

« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2018, 01:05:28 AM »
  i thought it was a turtle because of the shell like with cross lines..    it means all turtle sign is similar to the image you share ? sorry zeeker im just newbie ..

another thing, check if those signs or markings are man made.
continue the journey

Offline agent7

« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2018, 01:55:39 AM »
yes , it is man all made... 

Offline fom1113

« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2018, 08:15:43 PM »
By comparing or application of sign tru detection you can easily pinpoint the location of small deposits. Dowsing the area will just bring you to the largest and deepest deposit but other dowsers uncovered the secret by avoiding the big load instead proceed to a certain location by following a familiar compass codes that can be read in some codebooks.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline witboy

« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2018, 07:21:57 AM »
I believe that is nature's fever, not a man-made marker. There are lots of them around. Sorry po.
Active IJA! (Indiana Jones' Associate)

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2018, 05:18:55 AM »
Looks like a natural characteristics of rocks in that area.
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."