Author Topic: Mindoro  (Read 96781 times)

Offline boylara

Re: Leyte
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2011, 07:10:38 AM »
hahahaha so obvious septic tank...
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline dahvos

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2011, 05:31:33 PM »
again let me make it clear the walls are not made of cement nor can u even see the actual cement on the floor of the hole because there is standing water. The WALLS ARE PACKED CLAY!!! just so we are clear!!!!

Offline dahvos

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2011, 03:43:56 PM »
After breaking through two feet of concrete, we found another two feet of earth and now more concrete that seems to be alot thicker than the previous two feet. What is the best way to dig through several feet of concrete?, without electricity mind u or Pneumatics!!!. The two feet alone took over ten days to dig out.

Offline ghost

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2011, 09:35:48 AM »
Patience, determination and hard work.

Offline Elyong

• A quitter never wins - a winner never quits
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2011, 06:34:30 PM »
After breaking through two feet of concrete, we found another two feet of earth and now more concrete that seems to be alot thicker than the previous two feet. What is the best way to dig through several feet of concrete?, without electricity mind u or Pneumatics!!!. The two feet alone took over ten days to dig out.

Just continue breaking it. Use sledge hammer, big chisels. If that area has no water with good ventilation, you can use a concrete breaker chemical.

Regards,   
:) A true THunter never say never. Sincerity, Loyalty and Truthfulness are the keys to win everyone's heart.

Offline dahvos

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2011, 06:49:45 PM »
we are using just a pick axe and a small sledge. tomorrow we have more help coming and we are purchasing more sledges and picks.....i have no clue where to find the concrete breaker solution but i have thought of everything from dynamite to liquid nitrogen.

Offline Elyong

• A quitter never wins - a winner never quits
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2011, 07:51:22 PM »

Try this:
1) Dexpan is a Non-Explosive Controlled Demolition Agent and is used for Demolition, Excavation, Quarrying, Rock Breaking and Concrete Cutting. www.DexpanInternational.com
2)Bustar - Expanding Grout for Controlled Demolition Is the Best Nonexplosive Expansive Concrete and Rock Demolition Agent.

Just try to google the local distributor of this...Good Luck.. ;) ;) ;)

Regards,
:) A true THunter never say never. Sincerity, Loyalty and Truthfulness are the keys to win everyone's heart.

Offline dahvos

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2011, 09:29:52 PM »
thanks i already read up on the dexpan....if i have funds i will purchase it. I appreciate the help!!

Offline boboi

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2011, 07:48:33 AM »
if you wait for funds it takes time.months,perhaps years.burn it!!!

Offline dahvos

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2011, 03:17:56 PM »
we are making half a foot to a foot progress everyday. Hopefully in two weeks we will be done with this stint of cement!!!

Offline boboi

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2011, 02:20:23 AM »
well,good luck at least you're in progress..

Offline dahvos

« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2011, 10:06:20 PM »
will have a pic soon of the marker we found in the cement!! Work continues as usual digging through concrete averaging 2 feet a week with the rainy season upon us. :'(

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2011, 10:10:50 PM »
we will wait for that picture/photos.. and we hope  that you will successful in your site... and you will post what you've got in your site... good luck and God bless...

BTW: just tell you team to be careful it's already rainy season:

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline dahvos

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2011, 10:15:23 PM »
i really wish we took pictures of the bones we found between the layers of cement. I found out about the remains a week after they dug it up and reburied said person again.  Is it wise to disturb said bones a second time for some pics.

Offline boboi

« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2011, 03:23:29 AM »
no need to excavate those bones for the second time just to take picture of it.let it be rest in peace...