Author Topic: Mindoro  (Read 96782 times)

Offline dahvos

Re: Mindoro
« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2011, 11:56:45 PM »
and a few more

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2011, 06:31:48 AM »
That's a strange looking gold bar. I've never seen one that looks like that before. Lets wait for your official assay now.
TW

Offline Gener

« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2011, 12:20:18 PM »
Even me,,im really confused with the form of it,,,It looks like a clay bar covered with gold thin flakes foil?? I cant give conclusion,,I maybe so wrong in assumption!!

Offline dahvos

« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2011, 04:31:57 PM »
That's a strange looking gold bar. I've never seen one that looks like that before. Lets wait for your official assay now.
TW

I agree with you I have never heard of that standard of weight and with no hallmarks!!! I can come to a conclusion though.....judging by the way it was resting in the concrete it looked like it was just thrown in there because it was sitting at an angle!! It is definitely gold though so i think it was jewelry or another object smelted in a hurry judging by the few different shades of gold coloring. I am pretty sure its not pure gold but a mixure of different karats ... and if it is my hypothesis will be correct!!!  Work is going slowly but surely through the concrete even now but only two digging now and two standing night watches.. I dont think the japs would of buried this bar in a five by five 20+ feet  deep hole on top of a hill that is a small mountain....I cant imagine all the water and concrete mix they would of had to hump up this steep of a hill.......probably POWs did the dirty work

Offline dahvos

« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2011, 04:44:00 PM »
sorry made typo at the end of my last paragraph  I dont think the japs would of buried just  this bar in a five by five 20+ feet  deep hole on top of a hill that is a small mountain with only 8 feet of it so far just earth and the rest concrete. I know from way back in the start of this we have several for sure confirmations that there is alot of gold buried on our land.  Plus i have a couple of promising sites close  on tribal lands with permission to excavate and explore!! 

Offline Johny Bravo

« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2011, 06:54:24 PM »

Better have it assay to be sure. Just my opinion ;)

Offline AU24K

• god is great...
« Reply #66 on: July 20, 2011, 08:19:45 AM »

Better have it assay to be sure. Just my opinion ;)

to make sure that your AU was authentic....

TC...

Offline dahvos

« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2011, 03:51:40 PM »
The gold is authentic the question remains what karat it is. In a few days My ol'lady will be in manila getting it assayed properly. I am thinking about using Philtech because I can sell the gold there as well and its owned by a fellow American. Even after i get the results there i will get it assayed at another place just to be certain.

Offline wiseman

« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2011, 08:12:13 PM »
we will be waiting.. im from philtech with tom taylor.. ;)

Offline Elyong

• A quitter never wins - a winner never quits
« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2011, 09:57:30 PM »

Wow, it's very nice to know that one of TSEATC THMember here is part of Philtech also. Am sure you can share some information to us (other members) on how to start dealing with your company for say: Assay and other parameters to maintain the secrecy of our other members to bring their valuables (GOLDs) for verification and authentication in your company.

Thank you for being with us Wiseman.... ;) ;)

Best regards,
:) A true THunter never say never. Sincerity, Loyalty and Truthfulness are the keys to win everyone's heart.

Offline dahvos

« Reply #70 on: July 20, 2011, 10:07:50 PM »
excellent!! Hopefully she can be there by this weekend or early next week it all depends on the weather!! Yesterday i sent her via sms the address in Makati.

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #71 on: July 20, 2011, 10:46:39 PM »

That's great.... :D we have a member that is also working in that company.. lets just wait the partial details soon .. Good luck.. :D

Raqz
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline Johny Bravo

« Reply #72 on: July 21, 2011, 01:23:42 AM »
That will be nice... It will be easy to transact with the philtec ;) Thanks wiseman ;)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #73 on: July 21, 2011, 05:57:02 AM »

That's great.... :D we have a member that is also working in that company.. lets just wait the partial details soon .. Good luck.. :D

Raqz

He's probably not actually employed by Philtec. I also know Tom Taylor pretty good and have been to his office many times. He's a nice guy and as far as I know is pretty honest in doing business.
TW

Offline Elyong

• A quitter never wins - a winner never quits
« Reply #74 on: July 21, 2011, 06:00:33 AM »

Raqz

He's probably not actually employed by Philtec. I also know Tom Taylor pretty good and have been to his office many times. He's a nice guy and as far as I know is pretty honest in doing business.
TW

Good to hear that Sir TW... Then we can probably trust this company....
:) A true THunter never say never. Sincerity, Loyalty and Truthfulness are the keys to win everyone's heart.