Author Topic: Mindoro  (Read 96765 times)

Offline dahvos

Re: Mindoro
« Reply #75 on: July 21, 2011, 06:09:15 PM »
honesty is all i am looking for at this point in time ...regardless as a general rule i trust no one.

t_hunter44

« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2011, 07:23:55 PM »
honesty is all i am looking for at this point in time ...regardless as a general rule i trust no one.
\
      Is that right, so ,what you are saying that you do not Trust "Your Woman" as you constantly refer to her. ::)

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #77 on: July 21, 2011, 07:35:31 PM »

you don't trust no one.. :D but what if the one who hold that gold bar also don't trust no one.. then what happen in the next episode.. ??? ???

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline dahvos

« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2011, 07:57:38 PM »
Ohh i trust a few a very few......Only those who have been through the bad the very bad times as well as the good with me without wavering.  3 people on this planet are among that number..... 1My ol lady, 2 my biological brother and 3 my oldest buddy since i was 5 years old. There is a saying you should only trust a person as far as u can throw them. Luckily for me my moon and stars is a tiny tiny Visayan pinay......i can toss her pretty far if i wanted to lol ;D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

t_hunter44

« Reply #79 on: July 21, 2011, 08:30:05 PM »
Ohh i trust a few a very few......Only those who have been through the bad the very bad times as well as the good with me without wavering.  3 people on this planet are among that number..... 1My ol lady, 2 my biological brother and 3 my oldest buddy since i was 5 years old. There is a saying you should only trust a person as far as u can throw them. Luckily for me my moon and stars is a tiny tiny Visayan pinay......i can toss her pretty far if i wanted to lol ;D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      As far as I know, Mindoro is a part of Luzon and therefore your Ol Lady is not considered a Visayan.

Offline dahvos

« Reply #80 on: July 21, 2011, 09:05:24 PM »
ahh but she hails from cdo my friend where it is Visayan and where the bulk of our land and the true home of my heart lies in northern mindanao

this land in mindoro was bought off a very elderly family friend and the price was hard to pass up. its got a cold springs and a river on it good for cattle and upland crops.

Offline wiseman

« Reply #81 on: July 21, 2011, 11:53:24 PM »
no i dont work at philitech.. auntie tess and tom are my personal friends

Offline dahvos

« Reply #82 on: September 14, 2011, 10:00:27 PM »
well folks sorry it has been a while.......I have some bad bad news the short story is we never did get to assay that gold bar! in fact trying to get even a small piece off of mindoro was a headache, and since we couldn't get it off via the ferry we had to have one of my fiancé uncles bring us a boat. I was a bit miffed at the fact he brought 3 guys with him without telling us claiming they were or used to be army and that they were his bodyguards. At that point in time i was going to be at sea for two weeks or so so i just thought this was going to be a simple drop off at manila procedure. I went against my better judgement and had her bring the whole bar of gold as well as the two pieces they had cut off , because after two months of trying to get it off mindoro after paying alot of my hard earned money had made me a bit impatient. So my fiance and one of her uncles who has helped digging the gold since the begining, the uncle with the boat from Davao and the 3 extra guys embarked.

Now a day long boat ride soon turned into five days because of engine problems half way through the crossing as well as thats when Typhoon Nanmadol decided to hit. Long story short they made it to manila intact but i had run out of funds to pay for gasoline so that her uncle and the men could return.

Great i thought now she will take it to Philtech to get it assayed  "nope" thats when her uncle and three friends decided that we should take it to Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas "i dont recall why they thought they had any say" Now i wouldnt mind it going to Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas but u need certificates with the gold as well as alot of other criteria and you cant sell it without a middleman if you are not a mining company ect. Plus i am sure they would ask alot of questions and we would be followed from then on. So they basicly wouldnt let us take it to Philtech on the excuse that Philtech would kill us..............Ludicrous!!!!  The bastards were just stalling so they could plan to steal it and i knew it for sure then. 
I was helpless!!! they were not letting my fiance or the uncle that came with her leave basicly holding them hostage.
I told her to call her papa and have him come to manila ....once this bad uncle found out that he was comming that night he druged her and his brother and tied them up and beat them until they told him and his friends where they had hid the gold in their room then they stole it and took off to the boat.
A day later my "6 month PREGNANT fiance and her uncle freed themselves" and filed a report with the police that her uncle had tied them up and beat them and stolen a large sum of money.
but alas by the time my fiance got out of the hospital and borrowed money to fly to davao since that is where this bandit of an uncle lives his house was empty and nobody knew where they had gone
Then i asked them to check the army records for these three men ....again no record, then they checked the police records........sure enough one of them was a cop we got his adress and went there it was four hours from Davao......again empty they left most everything even their dog. Now its a cold trail we have no choice but to speed up our efforts with our dig site to take more gold so we will have money to put bounties on their heads. There are no words to describe my anguish at the sight of my fiances bruises and the possibility of losing our unborn daughter not to mention the hard labor of six months disappearing. And while this happened i was trapped stuck at sea and could not do anything.
 Thank god they don't know where are land is there nor do they even know we dug it up, we told them we were getting it assayed and sold for some mangyans.
All this because i was tanga and didnt just send her with 600 grams worth to manila to get assayed and sold so it could fund the rest of our project!!!
I dont even want the gold back i just want their f@#*ing heads for what they did to my real treasure.

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2011, 10:48:20 PM »
Sad to hear that.. and if you are holding the Real gold bar ... as you said... do not trust anyone... that are mostly happen to our THrs...

Raqz ;)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 02:20:56 AM by raquel_lyks »
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #84 on: September 15, 2011, 01:28:31 AM »
Don't feel bad, it was only one bar and you are still alive.  Even old the old timers like us have been ripped before.  We lost 1 metric ton to the military, just north of Davao.  Takes years to learn all the ins and outs.

Always DIVIDE, DIVIDE, DIVIDE what you have.  Never carry all your eggs in one basket.

Z

well folks sorry it has been a while.......I have some bad bad news the short story is we never did get to assay that gold bar! in fact trying to get even a small piece off of mindoro was a headache, and since we couldn't get it off via the ferry we had to have one of my fiancé uncles bring us a boat. I was a bit miffed at the fact he brought 3 guys with him without telling us claiming they were or used to be army and that they were his bodyguards. At that point in time i was going to be at sea for two weeks or so so i just thought this was going to be a simple drop off at manila procedure. I went against my better judgement and had her bring the whole bar of gold as well as the two pieces they had cut off , because after two months of trying to get it off mindoro after paying alot of my hard earned money had made me a bit impatient. So my fiance and one of her uncles who has helped digging the gold since the begining, the uncle with the boat from Davao and the 3 extra guys embarked.

Now a day long boat ride soon turned into five days because of engine problems half way through the crossing as well as thats when Typhoon Nanmadol decided to hit. Long story short they made it to manila intact but i had run out of funds to pay for gasoline so that her uncle and the men could return.

Great i thought now she will take it to Philtech to get it assayed  "nope" thats when her uncle and three friends decided that we should take it to Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas "i dont recall why they thought they had any say" Now i wouldnt mind it going to Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas but u need certificates with the gold as well as alot of other criteria and you cant sell it without a middleman if you are not a mining company ect. Plus i am sure they would ask alot of questions and we would be followed from then on. So they basicly wouldnt let us take it to Philtech on the excuse that Philtech would kill us..............Ludicrous!!!!  The bastards were just stalling so they could plan to steal it and i knew it for sure then. 
I was helpless!!! they were not letting my fiance or the uncle that came with her leave basicly holding them hostage.
I told her to call her papa and have him come to manila ....once this bad uncle found out that he was comming that night he druged her and his brother and tied them up and beat them until they told him and his friends where they had hid the gold in their room then they stole it and took off to the boat.
A day later my "6 month PREGNANT fiance and her uncle freed themselves" and filed a report with the police that her uncle had tied them up and beat them and stolen a large sum of money.
but alas by the time my fiance got out of the hospital and borrowed money to fly to davao since that is where this bandit of an uncle lives his house was empty and nobody knew where they had gone
Then i asked them to check the army records for these three men ....again no record, then they checked the police records........sure enough one of them was a cop we got his adress and went there it was four hours from Davao......again empty they left most everything even their dog. Now its a cold trail we have no choice but to speed up our efforts with our dig site to take more gold so we will have money to put bounties on their heads. There are no words to describe my anguish at the sight of my fiances bruises and the possibility of losing our unborn daughter not to mention the hard labor of six months disappearing. And while this happened i was trapped stuck at sea and could not do anything.
 Thank god they don't know where are land is there nor do they even know we dug it up, we told them we were getting it assayed and sold for some mangyans.
All this because i was tanga and didnt just send her with 600 grams worth to manila to get assayed and sold so it could fund the rest of our project!!!
I dont even want the gold back i just want their f@#*ing heads for what they did to my real treasure.

Offline boboi

« Reply #85 on: September 15, 2011, 02:45:47 AM »
a very bad news indeed!

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #86 on: September 15, 2011, 07:05:28 AM »
Dahvos,

I'm sorry to hear that happened to you. I can't imagine that even your own UNCLE did that to you and your fiance. And they even beat up a pregnant woman! I'm sure that one day their KARMA is going to catch up with them. Let them go to HELL for what they did.

However, like what Zobex told you is to look on the bright side of this story. You only lost ONE bar and at least no one got seriously hurt or even KILLED. Right? Now you have learned a valuable lesson and we are all sure you will know exactly what to do next time. Thanks for sharing that story with all of us here on TSEATC. Thanks to you, now even we can learn from your bad experience here.

TW

Offline dahvos

« Reply #87 on: September 15, 2011, 03:54:15 PM »
yeah i definitely learned a valuable lesson and it was one of my fiance's uncles (one that i have personally never met). Her Father and the two other uncles that are actually involved with the digging including the one with her all want to bury their sibling that did this to us. May have started an inter-clan war. I am 100 percent certain that karma will catch up and that he will choke on his misdeeds. It may be six months or ten years but we will find him and his 3 accomplices and it will not be pretty when that happens....there will always be a paper trail to follow unless they plan on living in the mountains away from civilization or if they change their names.......i hope they never have a peaceful nights sleep until then.

Offline Philpns4:19

« Reply #88 on: September 17, 2011, 04:58:01 AM »

That's really a bad dream. A reminder ....If you happen to secure genuine GB's, don't travel it by bulk or with a company. Anything could happen within 24 hours if GB will not be sold out in the vicinity.

bovic32

« Reply #89 on: September 17, 2011, 06:45:25 AM »
For me,if ever given a chance to hold and own real GB?bank transaction is good,but be sure to know well the bank manager.