Author Topic: Mindoro  (Read 96773 times)

Offline zeeker

Re: Mindoro
« Reply #105 on: December 08, 2011, 06:04:10 PM »
hey folks sorry haven't really spoken for a while!! I have had alot of things happening recently. number one my baby was born really early so I am now officially a father and have been focusing on that. The digging continues of course we are at about 55 feet deep now because i sold several head of cattle so i could buy a generator and a jack hammer. Seems like this concrete never ends!!!!!     The other good piece of news is that we located and now know where the uncle who stole our GB is. Found him because he decided to buy a motor bike and registered it   "its nice to have alot of friends in NBI". Soon when i go there next month to see my child and to personally check on the site we shall deal with these bandits.

kudos on your new treasure (baby) sir, it seems you've been digging a lot  ;D
don't forget my 1% when you found the other treasure  ;)
continue the journey

Offline Johny Bravo

« Reply #106 on: December 09, 2011, 08:28:26 AM »
Congrats to you Dahvos.. Job well done ;)

Offline goldbar 888

« Reply #107 on: December 09, 2011, 08:57:37 AM »
dalvos
what is the name of the employee who tried to cheat you? tom and his wife are my great friends have done a lot of business with him
can you clarify matters please?
thanks !

Offline dahvos

« Reply #108 on: December 09, 2011, 12:26:09 PM »
very strange to hear that, for the employees to do that to you knowing full well that will get back to the boss.

I am not so surprised they were expecting her to sell that piece right there and then!!! They already thought she was from the provence since she said she found in leyte And since she doesnt know alot about karats and the percentages.  She did the smart thing by saying she was going to wait until Tom gets back and talk to me before she tries selling it that way we can buy a new and good camera so i can get u guys pics!!! Also i will ask her about the Accountant and operators names.

Offline goldbar 888

« Reply #109 on: December 09, 2011, 06:14:43 PM »
please do clarify everything to us forumer's here about mentioning an operator?   and employees?  tom is a very god fearing and honest man and so is the people in philtech .. .there IS NO OPERATOR assaying any gold in tom's office..tom personaly handles everything from start to finish.. and tom has ONLY ONE employee in his office. ....
please enlighten us because the company might suffer if informations are not clear...
thank you very much.

Offline Janner

« Reply #110 on: December 09, 2011, 07:45:59 PM »
please do clarify everything to us forumer's here about mentioning an operator?   and employees?  tom is a very god fearing and honest man and so is the people in philtech .. .there IS NO OPERATOR assaying any gold in tom's office..tom personaly handles everything from start to finish.. and tom has ONLY ONE employee in his office. ....
please enlighten us because the company might suffer if informations are not clear...
thank you very much.

this also what i knew from previous dealings with Mr Taylor, so would be extra careful on your return, but do make Mr Taylor aware of whats going on within his company ..

Regards

Offline dahvos

« Reply #111 on: December 10, 2011, 04:24:26 PM »
Let me clarify things then There is an employee named Richard there and when my fiancee went there last monday HE said that Tom was on vacation in HK and that she had to wait for the person to assay it who is in Baguio. I do not have a name for this man because he didnt give it to her. So I assumed that this man was working for Tom. So far we have tried testing it at three places Philtech which those two said was 75% but said was 14k, Babes gold and jewelry 50% and McPhar said was 90%........So now i will wait for Tom to get back from vacation and have him test it.

Offline goldbar 888

« Reply #112 on: December 11, 2011, 05:30:00 AM »
dalvos
be careful maybe someone intercepted your item.. there is NO RICHARD working for tom. and the compound is secured..  just to be sure take it inside the office just a single female employee awaits you.

Offline dahvos

« Reply #113 on: December 11, 2011, 12:07:55 PM »
I see that there are two addresses for Philtech ,

Philtec Metals, Inc.
Address: , 2216 Pasong Tamo , , Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines ,
Telephone No: (632) 813-2062, 813-2065

and this is the one she went to from the website.

Philtec Metals, Inc.
Address: , 5372 South Superhighway, Palanan, Makati City, Metro Manila, ,
Telephone No: (632) 556-4143 to 44

So which one is the office that you are speaking of goldbar 888

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #114 on: December 11, 2011, 02:06:26 PM »
The Pasong Tamo, Makati City, is the CORRECT address. I know because I have been there to his place several times before.
TW

Offline dahvos

« Reply #115 on: December 11, 2011, 02:27:34 PM »
thank you i appreciate that.

Offline goldbar 888

« Reply #116 on: December 12, 2011, 09:06:58 AM »
the second one
i am always approx.there once a week
you will find tom there.

Offline dahvos

« Reply #117 on: December 12, 2011, 03:47:46 PM »
both places said that Tom will be back on the 27th of December and that they cant buy gold until then. They can assay but that is all !!

Offline goldbar 888

« Reply #118 on: December 12, 2011, 05:04:11 PM »
goodluck then.. godbless

Offline dahvos

« Reply #119 on: January 04, 2012, 06:28:11 AM »
Over two weeks ago we tried selling 100 grams to different pawnshops and only recieved 700peso per gram while we were waiting for tom to get back. While she was changing the money at a moneychanger and the man was nice enough to call a cab for because she had our baby with her. this cab driver pulled a gun on her and robbed her 70,000 peso, afterword she went to the police station with the plate number ..........so obvious a syndicate. strike one!!!!! Last week we found a pawnshop Adorrada Rashid in Ermita that offered 1100 peso per gram and they tested this next 150 grams at 80percent 18k  we tried to sell all went perfect.......so we have another 150,000 peso. The next day on the 28th of dec I got on a plane and flew to Philippines. Having gotten here finally after 16 hour flight, A friend who is helped us with getting the birth certificate stole 98,000peso from her purse while he was getting the car to pick us up at a resturant we had stopped at........ we only found out the money is missing after he dropped us off at home. Now i want to see the rest of the gold and that is gone too from the house. The previous day before i got on the plane her Last uncle stole the gold and has disappeared. Now what happend was before i got on the plane her papa, cousin and this uncle showed up wanting a few days off from working the dig site to go home for newyears. fine so my fiancee bought them all tickets and gave them each 10,000 peso for the holiday. Now she sends her father and cousin to go get diapers and formula for our little girl and that is when i called her to tell her i was boarding the plane she stepped out the door to take the call and that is when the uncle put the gold bar in his luggage. Now fast forward to after i found out the money was gone and i check the gold is gone. My fiancee never checked for the gold bar before they left for the airport to go home to mindanao nor after. I go completely ape i feel like i am going to have a heart attack. I tell her to call her papa to see if her uncle got on the plane. because that gold bar would never make it through security. He said on the phone that her uncle change his mind and wants to go back digging in mindoro and the cousin decides to with him. So i tell her papa to watch this uncles family. As of to date they are still there in mindanao and they are asking where Uncle is because they think he comming with my father in law. Her papa is back in mindoro with now a brother in law of my fiancee a man who should of been there since the beginning of the digging. work is continuing just we have to take more gold and keep on keep on. we have found similar marking like the past two times and we know we have less than 20 feet before we find another gold bar. the good news there is no more uncles or cousins left at the dig site because they have two times robbed us. Sorry it is late i have a headache if u wish me to expound on this i will do so tomorrow