Author Topic: Mindoro  (Read 96774 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: Mindoro
« Reply #120 on: January 04, 2012, 03:47:58 PM »
Dahvos,
Wow.. what a horror story! It's so amazing how just about everyone is out to cheat and steal from you once you find some treasure. Thanks for sharing and let this be a lesson to us all. It looks like you can't trust anyone these - not even your own relatives! That really sucks!

Good luck to you, Dahvos. We're wishing you the best and watch out for all those CROOKS surrounding you there!

TW

Offline polc

« Reply #121 on: January 04, 2012, 04:25:49 PM »
 :) :) bro. dahvos.. good luck.. just take care your family...

Offline dahvos

« Reply #122 on: January 04, 2012, 11:46:58 PM »
Yes at least i get to spend my time with my firstborn a beautiful daughter who is the real treasure........not to mention my fiance who i have not seen since last April. So the year is not a complete waste. We will take more gold soon and i am going to send money for a camera  before i go on deployment in Feb. I will try to set up an account here for her to post pics if i cannot since i will be at sea for many months and there is no guarentee of me having internet always.

Offline dahvos

« Reply #123 on: January 05, 2012, 04:51:54 AM »
remember you can get your gold tested and sold at Adorrada Rashid's in ermita and a branch in green hills, they were fair to us and paid the full price after testing for 2300 peso. I think the owner is from Kuwait..... Also philtech they tested a one kilo Piece for 80percent the second time we went but Tom was still not there so we could not sell............what are your opinions should i go to Tom before i leave to go back to america and have a chat with him because i am worried that we will have trouble again trying to transport our next bar to manila........last time we paid the guards to the ferry 12000 peso not to check my fiances bag where we had the gold in the car because they were going to. If you know Tom personally is he a man that if i revealed to him the location of my gold would he harm or murder my family for the gold because eventually when i find the main cache i will have some explaining to do if i want to sell abunch of it to him so eventually he will know. plus i will have no way of transporting a large volume of gold. I am tired of not having proof to you folks for my treasure findings. Hell i would let admin Tony come take a peek and take pictures and notes if he wanted to at our site but that is for him to decide and he would recieve a percentage we will agree upon. There is only her papa and her brother in law now digging and my fiancee will be there with my child on monday or tuesday because i leave again for the u.s on sunday. What are your thoughts people!!!!

Offline renantiur

« Reply #124 on: January 05, 2012, 06:03:04 AM »
congrats dahvos.

your security should be your utmost concern. good luck and god bless.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #125 on: January 08, 2012, 01:43:34 AM »
Hijack, one of the oldest and most common of professions in the islands.  I have had to listen to the bla bla bla of so many arm chair treasure hunters who say, just sell a few grams and fund your projects.  Anyone who has actually tried to sell knows it is near impossible.  Any buyer like a pawn shop or jewelry shop will A) size up the seller and figure if he is a local and how poor and defenseless he his.  B) give a stall and two step while he is making a deal but giving signals or info to his thugs C) will screw the seller because he is desperate D) make a deal and then set the seller up for a take out or track him to his home base for a raid or hijack.  ALSO the composition of treasure gold from bars is considerably different than from mined gold.  That is the first thing a buyer looks for.  IF it is not mined gold, then they go after you.   Bla Bla Bla, don't respond to this by saying it won't happen or Zobex is full of crap or people aren't that bad or such.  Go try it your self.  Two some years ago one of my men cut the end off a 6.2 to sell for expenses and wound up having to cut the throats of a coupe of guys to get out of town.  The whole thing was not worth the time for quick operation money.  (( OK psychics, put on your hats and see if that statement is true or not ))

TT is not a real buyer for quantity.  He has a couple of sweethearts that come in and buy through him.  Tom got his start in the islands way back at the time of the Marcos coup.  Back when I was in the fracas at the same time.  I remember way back before he started working in the islands, he was a buyer of yellow to set up making coins.  But that was back about 1985.

There is a group of white guys setting up a fly out of the islands on a regular basis with a private jet in 2012  Taking it to a German owned refinery in HK and banking out of HSBC.  Their take is about 17% but the money gets deposited in HSBC.  Won't fly out less than 75kg at a time.  Not worth their time.  They are retired (yea right) CIA who were based in the islands back from the late 1970's on forward and are going to retire there and base out of Mindanao.  Naturally their permits are issued by the honest Nonoy Government, cough, choke.

IF you want to call them, it's  001 202 600 7247  see who answers.  You won't find them listed in the Yellow Pages business telephone directory.

It's a dirty world out there when you actually get off your butt, away from the computer and do some work.  Sad to say.

Zobex

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #126 on: January 08, 2012, 02:04:18 AM »
All I can say is...you can try selling your gold here in Luzon, in our place in Cordon, Isabela where there are lots of buyers of mined gold from the Didipio and Kasibu mining site [The OCEANA GOLD VENTURE is operating there] and you will get your gold's worth. No hijacking, no questions asked. Try too at Edna's Pawnshop at National Highway, Santiago City and you will have your money in 30 minutes max. No thugs, no gangho. It is guaranteed or my name is not Dindo Bayaua.

I already did that several times over.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 02:45:38 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline DoubtfulMind

« Reply #127 on: January 08, 2012, 04:16:48 AM »
@dahvos, why not try to contact Maskara.

Offline ghost

« Reply #128 on: January 08, 2012, 04:25:45 PM »
Cut your gold bar/s into pieces and try selling it separately so that it will not be 'lost' whole when time comes to worst. Don't be to excited or greedy to become millionaire at once for someone is on the look for an easy prey for the smell of cook ham and bacon can not be hidden from somebody's nose. Proper planning is better ahead before even contacting or selling anything of value. Consider all possible scenario so that you have a plan in advance. My 2 cent opinion.  ;)

Offline dahvos

« Reply #129 on: January 08, 2012, 11:31:55 PM »
Hijack, one of the oldest and most common of professions in the islands.  I have had to listen to the bla bla bla of so many arm chair treasure hunters who say, just sell a few grams and fund your projects.  Anyone who has actually tried to sell knows it is near impossible.  Any buyer like a pawn shop or jewelry shop will A) size up the seller and figure if he is a local and how poor and defenseless he his.  B) give a stall and two step while he is making a deal but giving signals or info to his thugs C) will screw the seller because he is desperate D) make a deal and then set the seller up for a take out or track him to his home base for a raid or hijack.  ALSO the composition of treasure gold from bars is considerably different than from mined gold.  That is the first thing a buyer looks for.  IF it is not mined gold, then they go after you.   Bla Bla Bla, don't respond to this by saying it won't happen or Zobex is full of crap or people aren't that bad or such.  Go try it your self.  Two some years ago one of my men cut the end off a 6.2 to sell for expenses and wound up having to cut the throats of a coupe of guys to get out of town. 

for once somebody who knows what they are f@#$ing talking about......thank you!!!

Offline dahvos

« Reply #130 on: January 10, 2012, 05:20:49 PM »
Cut your gold bar/s into pieces and try selling it separately so that it will not be 'lost' whole when time comes to worst. Don't be to excited or greedy to become millionaire at once for someone is on the look for an easy prey for the smell of cook ham and bacon can not be hidden from somebody's nose. Proper planning is better ahead before even contacting or selling anything of value. Consider all possible scenario so that you have a plan in advance. My 2 cent opinion.  ;)

I will do this next time. The only reason i didnt want to do that is because i want to buy my contract out of the Navy and for that i need the money. Another way for me to get out is to come into a large sum of money then i can be discharged. My freedom is what i want most of all and to be with my family..... Its a double edged sword  because i need my job here to fund our project but i need the gold to buy my freedom. So i was ecstatic when the gold bar reached manila intact and we were just waiting for Tom to get back from vacation. I will be on deployment starting mid-next month until September or October so this latest setback has demoralized me to my core. Plus with the knowledge i will have little contact with my new family. I will not know what is going on or if the uncles have come back to clean house and my family is dead or hostage. That is the stresses i am dealing with. So it was a race against time and i lost.....so far.. just gotta dig up more!!!  Its almost as if God does not want me to have this... The really funny thing is that we found this gold by complete accident but we were at the right place at the right time and we were buying the land regardless before we even knew there was gold on it. This story book adventure has turned out to be a nightmare its almost not even worth it. The betrayal cuts me more deeply than anything else. My fiancee and her Father picked these men from their family because they were good and very religious and loyal to the family. Monsters are real and they live inside us, and sometimes, they win.  I have 3 brothers and 1 sister in my imediate family here in the states and are full blood Oglala Sioux ... originally from pine ridge reservation and they were adopted like me. They have a story parable that i would like to share. “A Native American grandfather talking to his young grandson tells the boy he has two wolves inside of him struggling with each other. The first is the wolf of peace, love and kindness. The other wolf is fear, greed and hatred. "Which wolf will win, grandfather?" asks the young boy. "Whichever one I feed," is the reply.”

Offline zeeker

« Reply #131 on: January 10, 2012, 07:46:30 PM »

I will do this next time. The only reason i didnt want to do that is because i want to buy my contract out of the Navy and for that i need the money. Another way for me to get out is to come into a large sum of money then i can be discharged. My freedom is what i want most of all and to be with my family..... Its a double edged sword  because i need my job here to fund our project but i need the gold to buy my freedom. So i was ecstatic when the gold bar reached manila intact and we were just waiting for Tom to get back from vacation. I will be on deployment starting mid-next month until September or October so this latest setback has demoralized me to my core. Plus with the knowledge i will have little contact with my new family. I will not know what is going on or if the uncles have come back to clean house and my family is dead or hostage. That is the stresses i am dealing with. So it was a race against time and i lost.....so far.. just gotta dig up more!!!  Its almost as if God does not want me to have this... The really funny thing is that we found this gold by complete accident but we were at the right place at the right time and we were buying the land regardless before we even knew there was gold on it. This story book adventure has turned out to be a nightmare its almost not even worth it. The betrayal cuts me more deeply than anything else. My fiancee and her Father picked these men from their family because they were good and very religious and loyal to the family. Monsters are real and they live inside us, and sometimes, they win.  I have 3 brothers and 1 sister in my imediate family here in the states and are full blood Oglala Sioux ... originally from pine ridge reservation and they were adopted like me. They have a story parable that i would like to share. “A Native American grandfather talking to his young grandson tells the boy he has two wolves inside of him struggling with each other. The first is the wolf of peace, love and kindness. The other wolf is fear, greed and hatred. "Which wolf will win, grandfather?" asks the young boy. "Whichever one I feed," is the reply.”

very nice story sir dahvos, very true indeed.
for me, you are taking the situation positively. am glad that despite what happened, you have not resorted to anything bad that will just complicate the situation.
continue the journey

Offline dahvos

« Reply #132 on: January 10, 2012, 11:35:08 PM »
  001 202 600 7247 thats a D.C. number

Offline dahvos

« Reply #133 on: January 22, 2012, 10:50:48 PM »
I have some news for everybody which i have mixed feelings about!! The uncle and cousin that stole from us last month were found dead yesterday or the day before in Manila. Both died from bullets and the suspects are unknown nor will probably ever be known. Doesnt take a genius to figure out they died from trying to sell that 12 kilo 18k gold bar. Karma has gone full circle and I really do feel bad for their families (Greed will get you killed in the end)!!! :(

Offline ghost

« Reply #134 on: January 22, 2012, 11:50:11 PM »
Yap, very tragic indeed. Karma or not, it's the cost of doing the business without proper knowledge. It's not your fault anyway, if only they were not that greedy, maybe in the end everybody should be happy.