Author Topic: WW2 JAPS CAVE MARKER (GOLDEN LILLY SITE)  (Read 13392 times)

Offline Oliver

Re: WW2 JAPS CAVE MARKER (GOLDEN LILLY SITE)
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2012, 09:34:23 PM »
Yes Sir Gboy, ive heared of that, i think it is in the 90's if im not mistaken. Weve been there also during the late 80's to early 90's, from wawa to casile, inigan, anipa up to sta ines... there's lot of treasure markers, tree markers, stone markers we've seen on that place. I think it is in casile if u recall where a certain Col & coy got a 2 closed stainless steel box 2' x 2' x 2 1/2' from an anchor tunnel, we've talk to the one who work there, they loaded it in a banca... Did u know that all the creeks from wawa to casile are plated with flags seen from a map by my old folk from a japanese visited that place... There are lot of treasure need to explore on that place. We've seen cable 1" dia at water level when we try to pull its very hard and rigid if u are familiar in pandayan, its very near on that place....That's why the japs want to modify that dam.
In Anipa, 2 hours walk/hike from wawa..it is our first operation, if u are familiar in that place i think its another big volume buried there....   

Offline Gboy

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2012, 06:08:15 AM »
THUnter44,
Of course there are lots of hidden treasures in these area. In fact this caves and surrounding areas is the Disneyland of treasure hunters  bcoz it had more or less 50-100 dig holes to its credit  ;D . If Mt. Diwalwal is for miners, this area is for treas hunters. In fact, if you go there with your dig tools exposed, nobody give a damn bcoz almost everybody had their own dig holes. Some dig holes inside the cave is just a few meters away, each TH team mind their own TH business, walang pakialaman at personalan, treasure hunting lang..hehe.
Some says ..you will never be a treasure hunter unless you have not visited/dig in this area bcoz it had lots of treasure markers. This is were you learn your TH lessons the hard way. These whole mountain areas is like University of Treas hunters. At its heydays in 1980's-1990's during summer treasure hunters flock here like tourist flock in Boracay..hehe
Some had succeeded, mostly had learn their bitter TH lesson. ;D  ;D

Oliver,
I was there in 1996, to earn my BS degree in treasure hunting...hehe  ;D

BTW, am out for awhile, doing some TH stuff.....GOOD LUCK TO ALL  ;)

t_hunter44

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2012, 11:00:12 AM »
Gboy or Oliver, just where is this place that you are talking about as your description of the said place has aroused my curiosity and interest. Might be a good idea to visit that University for TH and learn something there.

Offline bsr747

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2012, 06:54:11 PM »
thhnter,

mount diwalwal is located in,monkayo davao del norte,also known as mount diwata

bsr

Offline WebGoldMiner

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2012, 07:29:11 PM »
I don't think the place is in Mt. Diwalwal because the picture shows it's an islet. Diwalwal does not have a sea nor a lake. I'm curious where the place really is. It maybe a good school for newbie THrs like me where we can go this summer for our first kindergarten lessons. Can you tell us Sir Gboy?

Offline Oliver

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2012, 09:30:05 PM »
t_hunter44,

It is in Luzon, province of Rizal and formerly Montalban but its Rodriguez now. Today, dont try to study TH lesson there because many of the markers are gone sometimes people use to create their markers to look for financers.... I believe up to this days there are lots of treasure there that has not been found, lots of sucker deposit buried during japanese retreat..

t_hunter44

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2012, 12:25:09 AM »
t_hunter44,

It is in Luzon, province of Rizal and formerly Montalban but its Rodriguez now. Today, dont try to study TH lesson there because many of the markers are gone sometimes people use to create their markers to look for financers.... I believe up to this days there are lots of treasure there that has not been found, lots of sucker deposit buried during japanese retreat..
    Thanks for the info and the warning.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2012, 07:29:11 PM »
Its in Montalban (Rodrigue) Rizal. In 1990's these are the japs marker that I personally saw.

1) JAPS CAVE MARKER (Lapida)
2) HUGE SKULL BOULDER (house size).....my TH friend recovered a 1 foot tall bronze budha head from the skull eye socket and sold to Israeli treas hunter.
3) SMALL BUDHA FACE ( human size) carved on the cliffwall near the river.
4) 5 ft tall BIG BUDHA FACE carved on top of the cliffwall.
    Meaning there are 2 budha faces, they are facing each other  (magkabilang cliffwall) one is on the top (big budha), while the other one (small budha) is in near the river below.
5) RECTANGULAR HOLES/CARvING (ammo box size) on top of several boulders.
6) 3-5 ft ROUND CLOCK ( 10 AM)  carved on top of cliffwall.
7) 15 ft tall, MAN MADE BOULDER composed of rock, gravel and cement, totally different from surrounding boulders which is made of solid granite or limestone..
8) 12 inches TRAIN RAILINGS (riles ng train), embedded inside tunnel ceiling.
9) Several REBARS (Kabilya) embedded inside tunnel ceiling, pointing to different directions.
10) 6 inches diameter RUSTY METAL TUBE protruding along the cliffwall near the river.
11) Several old CABLES protruding or embedded from the cliffwall
12) DIGGING SOUVENIRS...japs rifle, samurai, ammos , bombs, medicine ampules, stainless ball (basketball size), and other japs military junks or garbage...
13) OTHER UNDEFINED ROCK  CARVINGS....

These are the Japs markers that my TH team had seen, am sure most of them are still there specially the bigger ones or at the top of the cliff....some of them probably had a house built on top of it or covering it.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2012, 10:53:56 PM »
GBoy Lives, thought you were dead by now.

OK Boys and Girls, identify these two structures far, far, far into the jungles of Mindanao.  No, they have never been photographed before and no, no T Hunter has ever been there before.  Yes, the Japs built them.

What are they and what is their function.

Z

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2012, 11:58:33 PM »
Furnace...for ammo materials and OTHERS...
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 12:01:46 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2012, 10:58:42 AM »
GBoy Lives, thought you were dead by now.

OK Boys and Girls, identify these two structures far, far, far into the jungles of Mindanao.  No, they have never been photographed before and no, no T Hunter has ever been there before.  Yes, the Japs built them.

What are they and what is their function.

Z

These are two different structures.  Here is a second picture of the same short structure.  May have been a short base to a steel radio tower as this four leg design is common with prewar radio towers.  This area is very wet and prone to heavy winds and storms.  In particular larger as then AM modulated signals where in the entire tower is an active element.  OR possibly a  religious shrine structure like for a bell or such.  OR possibly a heavy lift for an elevator shaft.  We have not had the chance to scan the surrounding base yet or study it for mounts and such.  The second structure appears at this time to be a tall slender tower but have not a clue what it is.  Additional is a picture to give an idea how remote these structures are.

Z

Offline Myres

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2012, 07:21:53 PM »
He he. I see a face.

Offline Myres

« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2012, 07:24:53 PM »
Seriously, it could be the post of a bridge or maybe a tram line.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2012, 01:51:16 PM »
Seriously, it could be the post of a bridge or maybe a tram line.

We thought of these, the legged one is not a bridge,it is on a flat plateau and only one such structure, same for a tram, no where to go laterally.  Someone suggested it was a temple of some sort.  The vertical column is just that, all by itself.  There is a steel rod sticking out the top which may suggest it is an unfinished structure.  On the legged structure there is a lot of pecked marks on it.  Look too small for bullet marks unless they were fired from a long distance and had minimal impact energy.  A scan later may turn up some spent bullets about the base.  We will see then.  The legged tower is rotating on it's feet displaying the very soft soil on this ridge line.

Z