Author Topic: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"  (Read 533916 times)

francisco

"mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"
« on: June 12, 2009, 02:05:44 PM »
             is there any standard mark and symbols used by the Japanese soldiers in hiding their treasures? from Indonesia,Sabah, Mindanao,Vizayas and Luzon. since we are hearing from other hunters regarding some of their recoveries and have different signs and symbol with different interpretations. 

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: "mark and symbols of the yamacrapa treasure"
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 05:56:05 PM »
Francisco I just put up five THAPI files with 49 pages of TREASURE MARKINGS, SIGNS, CODES & SYMBOLS. You can download the files from the 'Philippines' page.

TW

Offline MasKara

Re: "mark and symbols of the yamacrapa treasure"
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 07:56:06 AM »
Francisco I just put up five THAPI files with 49 pages of TREASURE MARKINGS, SIGNS, CODES & SYMBOLS. You can download the files from the 'Philippines' page.

TW

TW, can you be specific of the location of this files. Can't find it in "Philippines" pages

Offline admin

• Administrator
Re: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2009, 09:42:38 AM »
MasKara,

Its the page link name TREASURE IN PHILIPPINES and also there's a link on the word PHILIPPINES on the main welcome page.

http://www.tseatc.com/Philippines.html

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2009, 09:44:15 AM »
Look under the OLD NEWS ARTICLES listed there on the PHILIPPINES page..

NEW! - If you are in need of the THAPI TREASURE HUNTING MARKINGS, SIGNS, CODES &
SYMBOLS then you can download them all in PDF format from the five complete set of files below;

Pages 1-10 / Pages 11-20 / Pages 21-30 / Pages 31-40 / Pages 41-49

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2009, 09:47:24 AM »
Just click on the INFO & RESOURCES tab to pull down the TREASURE IN PHILIPPINES tab.

Offline MasKara

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2009, 11:26:56 AM »
Thanks TW found the link of "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"

francisco

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2009, 02:30:41 PM »
Yes, i was able to download and even save it for future references, at least its free. thanks.

Offline MasKara

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2009, 07:23:12 AM »
Francisco are you the same guy named Francisco at "The Great Hunters / Ilocano Group TH" please let me know I've been following that forum for sometime already but there is no way "Personal Message" you guys out there. Please let me know I am interested talk (Ilocano) with your group. Stay safe kabagis.

francisco

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2009, 10:25:51 AM »
yes, i am the one. i'm new there and also here. just having fun in the world of treasure hunting thru the net, since in real world of  discovering the yamashita treasure its difficult and it will take years and years if you are lucky to reap the fruit of your labor just as the song goes....wasted years and wasted nights......                                                                                                       I think, the kailians or kababayans there don't need pm since they know each and everyone and they have nothing to hide and they are ready to help by all means with their strenght and with their toys .....regarding expensess? its kkb or kkg (kanya kanyang gastos) that's why they're called the The Great Hunters.

Angel_09

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2009, 11:31:23 AM »
TW,

Your site is very informative; definitely it will help a lot of newbie in T. Hing and also gold buyers; by exposing the scamming methods that plague the treasure hunting world.
Anyone who solicit fund, or ask money without any tangible item must be dealt cautiously.
More power...

Angel_09

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2009, 06:31:43 AM »
TW,

Your site is very informative; definitely it will help a lot of newbie in T. Hing and also gold buyers; by exposing the scamming methods that plague the treasure hunting world.
Anyone who solicit fund, or ask money without any tangible item must be dealt cautiously.
More power...

Angel_09

Yes, you're exactly right. Well its also personal for me because I was also a victim to them a few years back. I'll do anything I can to help put those crooks out of business. They giving Philippines a bad name with all of that.

If you guys have anymore 'crook' stories please send to me so can post on the site. Thanks!
Cheers,
TW

Gener

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2009, 12:52:38 AM »
Hello guys,
 Nice to have this site! it looks like more comfortable here? I hope you will accept my entry....Thanks and regards to all....

Angel_09

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2009, 08:38:16 AM »
TW,
Marks and symbols are indeed very helpful in locating hidden objects; and considered as one of the most important "tool" by most treasure hunters. While it is true that it is one of the requirements for a succesful treasure retrieval, it is also true that these "markers" are used by some unscrupulous person to entice unsuspecting treasure hunters. Basing the markers and symbols circulating in treasure world, these "artist" can make curvings on stones to assimilate true treasure markers. Though these people are not involve in selling fake gold bars, they also fall in the category of con artist, thus ripping money from other by deceitful means.
It is also my opinion, that these markers are exstremely helpful 40 years ago, but at present times (except for untouched and virgin sites), these markers became unusable, due to the fact that untrained treasure hunters had moved, removed, and damaged these markers from its original position and locations. Let us also consider some areas where markers seems undisturbed, but the hidden object has been recovered years back by knowledgable hunters, lucky hunters, by relatives of Japanese soldiers, and the least are the soldiers themselves who returned back to Phil. after the war.
These are some of the loopholes that faces by the newbie hunters; plus the rich imaginations that give images to any natural objects found in the vicinity of suspected treasure sites.
I wrote this subject not to weaken the enthusiasm, but to serve as a precautionary measures  before a hunter spill his hard earned money in treasure hunting.

Angel_09.

francisco

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2009, 12:31:14 PM »
Here's a 'crook' story.
          There's a retired couple from Manila (Phil.) who bought a house and lot in our place. Its been advertised for a long time that its for sale but the local neighborhood can't afford. Inside the lot is an old grown pine tree.
           The couple do a lot of renovation and landscaping till comes a time when the wife noticed an old man with a boy staring at the old pine tree. Since they almost see them outside their fence everyday looking at the said tree, the couple asked what they are up to. The old man through the boy as his interpreter since he don't know of any language other than his native dialect, told the couple that his 'apong' (grand father) always dreaming of a gold buried inside their lot, and to recover it they have to butcher a native chicken, two eggs and a candle and with prayer of 'apong' they will know where the gold is. The couple agreed, nothing to lose anyway they say. The boy said he will bring his elder brother to do the digging.
           So, the following day before sunrise and after all the ceremonies has been done, the elder brother dig the east side of the tree as per instruction of 'apong'. After a waist deep of digging, there you are, a two gold bars with Japanese writing on it. The couple said, since it's two 'it would be one for you one for me' and they all agreed. But wait, the three said they don't know of any body where they can sell their share and one thing more its dangerous for them carrying gold around the city looking for a buyer. So, they ask the couple if they can just buy their share so they can go back to the Province that same day. Looking promdi(from the province) and innocent the couple think that they can bargain with them at a low price. They offered them ninety thousand pesos they reasoned out that it's the only money they got in the bank. So, they have their healthy breakfast while waiting for the bank to open. In short they got their money and the couple have their gold.
           And from the stories of the treasure hunters, scammer and everything, the three were the ones who buried the 'FAKE' gold bars when they know that the place is for sale.
           No wonder I said, after a few months the house is for sale again.