Author Topic: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"  (Read 534858 times)

Offline boylara

Re: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"
« Reply #105 on: August 10, 2009, 06:51:19 PM »
I GUESS all of you here knows about the story of a group in cagayan valley region who are "BAGETS" in treasure hunting...they are actually digging without any direction for almost a year without getting any positive response,,,and then,,,One of this group approach help from the forum in the internet which is replied by GENER...with only few words from me...they got their gold in 3 DAYS!!!! that is hell of a word of encouragement.....Prove it yourself,,,Am i right or wrong??? location Isabela, I died, 2 students hiding hehehehehehe

NEXT...A group of "beterans" treasure hunters in isabela region who are working for their whole life with out success again get my advice from e-mail and forum with just few suggestion from me again and they got again their gold......unfortunately 2 of them died caused of boat mishap in the northern philippines few months ago. Pacific side of Sierra MAdre...

Well sometime treasures are "So near yet so far" charge from my own personal experience...hawak hawak mo na, nawala pa...reality yun, how did is happened...well science can prove it.....

this forum is for all of us to share information!!!! OK

"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline Gboy

« Reply #106 on: August 10, 2009, 08:31:05 PM »
angel_09,

Its not contradicting its the fact....most of treasure hunters here, tolerate some bagets treasure hunters even if they knew that their site is totally useless digging site. Instead of discouragung them to cut loses, they encourge them until the bagets YTHrs became LASPAG. Alam2 na palpak ang digging site pinapabayaan lang...Thats the FACT.

Gener,

Hearsay re alleged successfull treasure recovery of YTHr is one thing...proving it is another thing, oks?  ;D
Ex: If I claim that my friend Zobex had recovered treasure,,,THATS NOT HEARSAY bcoz i have his PICTURE PROOF OF HIS RECOVERED GOLD STOCKPILE...undeniable proof... ganun lang kasimple...hehehe

Cap Miwa,
How can you prove your technique or your scientific approach is the best when you yourself has not yet proven it?
...AHA, of course, proven na namin yan, alam mo panu kami dumiskarte laging naka fully documented yan complete with photo ops....

You've already seen your target, you've stand on top of it, at your hands reach, yet you cannot still get it? ....Marami pang pasaway sa tabi2...pag pinasok yan, magtataka kapitbahay bakit kami bigla pumasok sa butas, kaya takpan muna butas na yan, pag aralan pinakamagandang diskarte...hehehe

because you have not decided within yourself yet if you will carry one, you have not resolved yet how to get through the people whou might see it, you have not settled yet with the owner of the land.  where infact you already trespassed several times going into ones private property, sneaked several times inside the tunnel or cave but cannot learn or think of a way how to sneak out with just one piece without being noticed? ..You are wrong with your assumption...nirumble2 at panaghalo2 mo mga sites natin... THis is not PB SITE wherein the owner doesn't know the presence of treasure, what am referring to is SNAKE CAVE TREASURE SITE (10 stockpile), it was the owner that pinpoint us their treasure cave site...problem, may mga kapitbahay sya sa tabi2...We decided that the best option or diskarte is to fence the whole area and built a house on top of the hole, para di malaman ng kapitbahay ginagawa namin, then commence the hauling....as usual PERA2 lang yan.

Will not the landowner sooner explore his land and find out about this cave?
...The native land owner...an old lady with his teenager son. Knew already these treasure site bcoz they have hauled several pieces of gold bars already for these past years. thats why we were able to monitor them bcoz they are well known in the area to possees gold. It took our team 3 years of convincing and courting to cooperate with us.
When we interrogate his teenager son (bahag boy son)...the kid told us. He already entered the cave at least 3 times...taking out 1 kilo bar each and sold it at 5k-10k pesos....it had 10 stockpile (5 ft high)..and had lots of snakes and obnoxious smell that irritate his eyes (maybe toxic gas). Pag sinusurvey nya sa dulo, nagtatayuan na malalaking cobra, kaya umaatras agad sya. Thats why we called it THE SNAKE CAVE TREASURE. The last time bahag boy went inside was last year, he back out bcoz at the entrance he stepped on the big sleeping python...dati wala dun sa entrance ang malaking sawa pero ng huling pasok nya, nandun sa entrance natulog kaya di muna sya basta2 pumapasok. baka gawin sya hapunan ng sawa. ;D.. The kid even showed to my partner Budz the cave hole now covered with rock boulder. When my partner Budz surveyed the area, it had neighbors maybe 100 meters away. The neighbors are wandering what my team is doing their?...Kung nagtagal ng ilang oras ang grupo tyak sisitahin sila ng baranggay officials...the best option...BACK OUT AT PAG ARALAN MUNA PINAKAMAGANDANG DISKARTE DYAN.. HINAY2 LANG...OKS?...As the saying goes...si Lord lang nakakaalam kailan namin mahahakot yan...malay mo next week, next month, next year...and other year...oks?...And definitely di ako mauuna pagpasok sa butas baka lunukin ako ng sawa ...si Cliff paunahin ko o bahag boy.....hehehe ;D

Maskara,
The TRUTH can't be bended in a debate. hehehe...hhhmmmm selling those snake though is a good idea..or maybe i will give you a live cobra for a souvenir  ;D...and I admit you are indeed a good poet than gold broker/treasure hunter... :o

Boy lara,

Well sometime treasures are "So near yet so far" charge from my own personal experience...hawak hawak mo na, nawala pa...reality yun, how did is happened...well science can prove it.....
this forum is for all of us to share information!!!! OK
....matagal ko na sinasabi...SI LORD LANG NAKAKAALAM NYAN...BCOZ ITS DESTINY ....
beyond our contol...

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #107 on: August 10, 2009, 08:32:37 PM »
hehehe pareng gboy don't get offended... we are just having fun. hopefully to bring smile or frown in the face of our fellow treasure knights of the round table. or teasure knights of the keyboard...

in fairness to Gboy, i believe many of his sites are real. i have seen the incredible photos. but i can't just believe the way they are handling it. they are always in hiding for fear that they are being hunted by secret agents. well, maybe they still have the trauma from what has happened to them.

Gboy, i know you are the only way to contact Budz, come on let's start planning the recovery of that site in boylara's territory. election is close...baka matalo na mga manok natin doon.

Offline MasKara

« Reply #108 on: August 10, 2009, 09:00:05 PM »
Gboy my good friend those snakes are aphrodisiac I love to have one for dinner and also you promised a the cobra as my souvenir it will be a nice golden cobra trophy.

How many neighbors are around the site they will be greatfull for your generosity.

The lord says to feed the needy and share your wealth but the lord will not tolerate that it will be yours alone maybe the Lord is just waiting for you to decide if you will share the wealth to the people around that area and also to all your friends here.

By the time you know it the snakes will disappear (they will end up a delicacy, the cobra is mine) you'll be hauling all the gold you can carry while the people around will not even noticed it. What they will see instead are snakes being hauled and sold to the Koreans and the Japs.

The Lord works in mysterious ways.......you are the instrument of good and the angels will help you carry those treasure for everybody to benefit.

Thanks for complimenting me for the poem, I promise that I will be a good and fair Au broker when you start hauling.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #109 on: August 10, 2009, 09:23:21 PM »
Cap Miwa,

I'm not offended, infact am enjoying as well...

Gboy, i know you are the only way to contact Budz, come on let's start planning the recovery of that site in boylara's territory. election is close...baka matalo na mga manok natin doon.
   My partner Cliff is already in the area surveying around at naghanap2 budget  ;D , Si Budz and his alalays was standby on his hide out in Nueva Vizcaya (pakamot2 yagbols) waiting Cliff update....In fairness, my team mates are working hard and doing their best...kaya lang naman nadelay to eh bcoz some people who promised to help us, didn't deliver thats why our timetable was very much delayed. As I have said before, we do not want any politician involve...mahirap na, totohanan na to, hinde na biro2 kaya buhay mo nakataya dyan sa konting pagkakamali....MAY DULO RIN YAN...HOPEFULLY SOON. :o

MASKARA,
There are at least 3 nipa hut neigbors near the snake cave site...one is treasure hunter baranggay tanod...dun kami umiiwas kasi alam nya diskarte ng katulad namin treasure hunter group. Pag may bago mukha at mukhang mga treasure hunters na pumapasyal sa area nila. He will automatically inform the barangay captain at sisitahin kami kaya nahihirapan tumambay ng matagal at dumiskarte ang grupo. Matindeng plano at diskarte talaga.

Look at Boy Lara...when he roam the area, everybody knows that he is into treasure hunting, pati grupo namin nalaman agad namin Kahit 100 km away kami from his team. marami PASABILIS AT anti-TREASURE HUNTER SPIES dun,  panu ka makakadiskarte pag ganyan marami pasabilis...KAYA MATINDING PLANO AT DISKARTE TALAGA YAN.
If the LORD permits and give us those treasure blessings...di mo kaya bilangin yan...at di mo kaya ebenta lahat yan...

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #110 on: August 10, 2009, 09:58:01 PM »
how about a hand in planning?
Create two groups, the first group for the au, the second group will be like the missionaries.
The second group should start being seen or visible in the area so that they will be used to it when new faces arrives in the area. Moving as missionaries will somehow led them away to think of the first purpose. It will even give an edge of the purpose, knowing the character and way of life of the inhabitants there. When befriending them, they might even become a help to the first purpose. There are only 3 huts near anyway.

While the missionaries are moving, let the first group move one at a time as if part of the missionaries. Then they could sneak into the caves while missionary group continue their role.

Consider these facts, even the japanese spends a lot of time doing these, posting as researchers, agricultural advisers, etc. They even become farmers, planting vegetables, corn, ginger etc. bringing with them high breeds to astonish the farmers around. That will take away the suspicion of the neighbors of the real purpose. Then they sneak in the mountains and search for the caves where the treasures were hidden when the neighbors were unsuspecting. This has happened in our place.

Offline MasKara

« Reply #111 on: August 10, 2009, 10:10:55 PM »
I can volunteer to be a missionary, Gboy just promised me na huag mo ako ipatuka sa cobra.

We have 2 great plans already;
First = the Snake hunters,
Second = the Missionaries

These two can combine....

Any other plans?

francisco

« Reply #112 on: August 10, 2009, 10:25:50 PM »
Wait for a new President, a credible one ....
If possible a Treasure Hunter himself....
A believer of Yamashita Treasure.....
and it would not be hard for all of us.....
I have one candidate in mind.....
                     and i think we are all  thinking of the same guy

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #113 on: August 10, 2009, 10:42:58 PM »
The current president is already a treasure hunter, a believer of the japanese burried treasure. in fact even his predecessors, they are all treasure hunters and believers of the japanese burried treasure. My close friend, an aircraft maintenance engineer carried tons of 12kg au bars from a plane under him, for erap in 1999.
And she hunts not just for burried gold, in caves but even the golds you are holding. Lately, i heard she is also looking for frb's, frn, tov, wf etc. So what else are you waiting for? The only problem is credibility, but if you are going to wait for a credible president, you will be gone but the gold will still remain, waiting for another generation of hunters to do the same thing and so on and so forth.

francisco

« Reply #114 on: August 10, 2009, 11:51:35 PM »
that's why I want to recommend, a worthy one among us,
someone who knows the 172 treasure sites or more who do the
twenty years of research regarding the treasures....
that way there will be no reason why he cannot retrieve those
tons of treasure.....
Credibility?
No problem for him.....being surrounded by many of us, as his adviser
we will make him credible......

maybe i'm just dreaming....
cap miwa is right ....just wait till we are gone since the treasure will always be there,
and wait for another generation of hunters to come....but for the time being we keep on digging

Gener

« Reply #115 on: August 11, 2009, 12:21:41 AM »
GBOY my brother,
 No offence tol but its "NOT HEARSAY" because if you said that means, IM ALSO A HEARSAY? It was already proven my friend and they are credible,,,Only thing is medyo napag-iwanan ka na lang talaga ng milya milya...Myself already experienced being successful and not only once my friend..otherwise i cannot be in my prestigious position right now....as because formerly,,,im the poorest of the poorest in the country but thanks to the exsistence of hidden treasures....

francisco

« Reply #116 on: August 11, 2009, 12:36:06 AM »
so there you are brothers in treasure hunting,,,,
we have a living proof, that's why we are being inspired the bagetsbeing described,
actually we have followed you sir Gener from ming on how you help those hunters
till they post their gratitude since they're successful with their endeavour
through your help in analyzing their markers....

if only our one and only G boy can do the same......

Offline slider

« Reply #117 on: August 11, 2009, 12:38:36 AM »
Hello po,

Boylara, Yes! we are going in to dynamite already.we are bombarding it to see its underneath and dig as well. our uncle will use the (bombarded)rocks for his rice field-rip raps haha!

Francisco, wen (manong) we will not be discourage by this negative comment, anyway little to loose and more to gain-exercise kunam man! "usto san kanam, igiginek tako ed wani asi tako mantilaok nu wada?!"

Manong Gener, we will update you as soon as we'll go to our site, it seems the weather now is cooperating.
Manong frm (LU), musta po (how are you!) we are directing most our effort in our site, the group is still feeling strong pull from the site. hope you will have time to come here again soon.

Yes our group are all Bagets,yes we do experience difficulties and at some point we are thinking of stopping it due to money, time and misunderstanding but with advises from friends here and abroad we managed to keep it going.
Im happy because thru this diggings i was able to meet new friend, friends like policemen, jeep drivers, small-politicians, gov't employees, etc. At this point we have already found the body of the iceberg-friendship! finding Ytreasure is just the tip.

Salamat to those who gave comments about diggings.As manong Gener said, its just a hobby

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #118 on: August 11, 2009, 12:51:32 AM »
Bro. Gener is one of the most credible person in treasure hunting. He has the authority because he has recovered himself and even learned how to read and interpret those signs and markers in the country of the rising sun, Japan. A lot of achievement in this field, you have to be at least like him or more than him before you could question his credibility. Furthermore, he is a good guy, you can easily get along with. So humble yet so filled... with wealth in his vaults hehehe.

Bro, maybe you should bring to the country your yatch so we could operate the shipwreck sites. Please load a 2-man operated submarine so we could explore underwater. If you need a pilot, i could ask my friend in Britain to pilot it for us. He is anyway interested also to explore those shipwrecks.

Gener

« Reply #119 on: August 11, 2009, 01:16:24 AM »
My yatch is still moored in the pontoon at marina in morocco,as usual both of its engine needs replacement and i dont have yet a budget to replace them as they are all very expensive even only its installation...Im planning to remove it from marina there as im already burdened with a lot of unpaid fees..but anyway, its all manageable! i will pursue to bring it in the philippines once that its a sea-worthy again and sure,,,this is intended for us for shipwreck diving, it can comfortably carry 12 person at a time..