Author Topic: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"  (Read 534069 times)

francisco

Re: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"
« Reply #165 on: August 15, 2009, 09:40:56 AM »
"LET US ALL LIVE IN REALITY...NO OFFENCE MEANT."

Here's a picture of one reality failed treasure hunting.....

Offline MasKara

« Reply #166 on: August 15, 2009, 10:26:05 AM »
I just came up with a new Idea to foster our differences and build around it we will turn our negatives into a positive and constructive way. This will be a proposal that you must approved because everybody will have a role and it will be great. I'll give you all the details latter just can't do it now have a lot of things going on.

STAY SAFE EVERYBODY AND PEACE TO ALL.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #167 on: August 16, 2009, 12:19:22 AM »
Angel_09,
   Thats the problem with you, if you run out of YTH argument you could easily branded someone as scammers....well i guess thats your safest refuge against YTH rebuttal.
   Before you branded someone as scammers, is their any victims of these alleged scammer? If no complainant or victims then the ACCUSER ITSELF IS THE SCAMMER brandishing baseless accusations w/o an iota of evidence.

maskara,
Gboy already explained his side regarding his postings about his 100+ sites, It will easily classify as a scam if people lost money and resources when they are not successful in the venture they entered with the team of Gboy (If ever there where) and he is right it is up to foreign or local funders to believed what is being said, they are responsible of their decision.
    NO COMPLAINANTS, NO VICTIMS, NO FUNDER ....THATS WHY NO SCAM....those who help us thru these years are just our YTH friends who believes of YTH, okey?

Just as I told Gboy before to please give a warning or better a disclaimer whenever he advertised looking for funder that treasure hunting is a gamble and hard to accomplished at their own risk to loose their investment....of course, I do.....thats why NO funder...only friends contribution/donations.

Gboy said it is not his fault if they believed him or not he is not forcing anybody but the sad thing is he is letting everybody to believed that his sites are 101% real and that's the danger the line of success is thin and if he can't produced then he is alone to blame.
   Of course our sites is REAL, How to recover is the only problem, oks?
   Besides, I have not heard any treasure hunter out there who admits that their site is fake...is there anyone?
   DON'T WORRY ABOUT THOSE FUNDERS WARNINGS....WE ARE ACTUALLY THE ONES THAT ARE RELUCTANT, AFRAID AND NOT TRUSTING WITH THOSE ALLEGED FUNDERS, OKS? 
   Ex: When I meet an alleged funder and treasure hunter Randell Coleman. He ask for some copy of my Treasure Project studies/treas files, so that he can raise funding and finance my YTH projects. I gave him some copies. Bcoz on his own he cannot raise funds bcoz he have no files. He went abroad and raise milion pesos funds by showing my treas files to investors.
 When he came back. He never show to me again, instead he dig his own sites. Meaning he only uses my own treas files to raise funding abroad and left me with nothing. Luckily KARMA caught up with him his YTH projects are all useless dig sites....NOW WHO IS THE VICTIM HERE? Gboy !!!!
   AND THERE ARE SEVERAL ALLEGED YTH FUNDERS THAT I HAVE MET THAT ONLY INTERESTED TO HAVE SOME COPIES OF MY EXTENSIVE TREASURE FILES BUT THEY NEVER DELIVER.....THEREFORE THEY ARE THE SCAMMERS...TRYING TO STEAL HARD EARNED TREASURE RESEARCH MATERIALS/INFOS FROM ME.. It was the alleged funders who are the scammers, Gboy is the victim here. Thats why I don't easily trust anybody, even an alleged funder. 

Angel_09

« Reply #168 on: August 16, 2009, 01:18:53 AM »
Angel_09,
   Thats the problem with you, if you run out of YTH argument you could easily branded someone as scammers....well i guess thats your safest refuge against YTH rebuttal.
   Before you branded someone as scammers, is their any victims of these alleged scammer? If no complainant or victims then the ACCUSER ITSELF IS THE SCAMMER brandishing baseless accusations w/o an iota of evidence.
Gboy

Gboy, you have to read carefully between the lines before you say that I'm accusing you as  scammer. I will copy paste again my comments for you to understand:

I believe on that Capt. Miwa, but what is not acceptable is the fact he have no total control in these areas, and yet he advertised it to all treasure forums that these are ready for hauling.  Since 2004...

I hope you have read all the negative remarks of most forumers in different treasure forum sites. From then on, all Filipinos who start thread about Yamashita treasure are marked as scammers... Using these informations to lure other people is not acceptable....unless he will denounce that he is not a Filipino so as not to pull down other honest Filipino hunters.....

Because in international community, they are not particular about our forum's name. They are particular what country that person belongs to...and it so happen that we all belong to Philippines...Try to put thread regarding Yamashita on different thread, and you will recieve a response as a new Filipino scammer....
Angel_09

It is not person per se...but the method and system of enticing others.....

Angel_09

Gener

« Reply #169 on: August 16, 2009, 01:28:30 AM »
I wonder if whats the difference between funding and donation! for me its simply the same as we are talking about money or material here, so still, its money where we are talking here, In businessmans way, 1 peso is worth a million if you know how to roll it! so there is no difference between 1 peso from 1 million then we cannot just ignore the word investment...A certain funder or a donation provider has to worked out how to accumulate that needed money,,he sweats,talks and even endanger his own life or end up in jail just for that reason,,,and what he gets is NO TRUST from the donation recipient....BUT STILL,,,i insist to go with your team IN SITE and let me provide that donation you required,,not a guarantee for my invested money but for my personal adventure BUT again you said that the guardian does not allow new faces??? So where should i go? whom shall i depend to? I think no one can allow himself to be a MILKING COW not unless hes an adventurists....I dont mind losing php 100,000.00 unless that i enjoyed spending it!.....................
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 01:30:47 AM by Gener »

Offline MasKara

« Reply #170 on: August 16, 2009, 06:38:35 AM »
Funding, donation or investment are all the same no matter how you call it, the promised of sharing is always there but promises are meant to be broken.

It's hard to trust on something when there are restrictions and rules only favorable to one side. Only fools tread the unknown.

Courage is WILL trust is FAITH, Courage and Faith put together is a virtue that every person should posses. Without one on the other Faith will not be put test and without Courage power is nothing, without power nothing will be accomplished.

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #171 on: August 16, 2009, 06:56:50 AM »
I funded all my explorations and my diggings. I provided transportation, food, equipments, etc. I was a part of it. I join the group in their hardships. Although some did not give a good result, I was happy because I enjoyed doing it. The adventure I experienced, the hardships I shared with them and the risks we all went together. It build us closer camaraderie and made us real close friends and brothers. Those are the other treasures worth more than the hidden treasures. In the end, we all are bonded stronger together and the sites we explored... we will be stronger when we get back to them!

francisco

« Reply #172 on: August 16, 2009, 04:47:35 PM »
In my last post regarding the marker we found,
which sir Gener suggested to look for another marker,
with in the twelve feet perimeter,
this is what we found.....

I have to take picture at night since the area is within
the lot of another person, yes, I trespass.....
but what can, I do my adrenalin is high,
this is treasure hunting......

Offline MasKara

« Reply #173 on: August 16, 2009, 07:20:36 PM »
Good luck manong Francisco, ha an nak liplipatan let me know when you start retrieval. I'll give you a good deal.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #174 on: August 16, 2009, 07:57:52 PM »
Angel_09,

It is not person per se...but the method and system of enticing others.....
....its not the method or enticing anybody....its the difficulty of the projects (which is near impossible to succeed) that others may portray it as scam. For me its normal bcoz that is the intention of the japs...to make these treasure very difficult to recover...so that it may look scam to those who wanted to recover it. Thats why this is not a game for faint hearted or kuripot, these a game for gamblers and speculators.

Gener,

Re Funding and donation in YTH.....the word itself is different.
However for me...if you give FUNDING, you expect something in return and most likely you wanted to join and sometimes intervene in decision making bcoz you claim to be a funder...thats start some division in a YTH group or adds problem in YTH. If the project failed...most likely you blames the YTH team.
While a DONATION/CONTRIBUTION....you never expect a return, win or lose okey lang sa kanila bcoz its just a voluntary help to your YTH friends. You never insist to join and never intervene in decision making which lessens YTH problems and pressure from YTH team.

Maskara,
Funding, donation or investment are all the same no matter how you call it, the promised of sharing is always there but promises are meant to be broken....read above my views re funding or contribution.

It's hard to trust on something when there are restrictions and rules only favorable to one side. Only fools tread the unknown. ....of course its hard to trust if it is one sided....billion dollars treasure against a few hundred dollars funding. Imagine di nga nagtitiwala sa barya2 nilang ambag na pera,masyadong segurista.... kami pa kaya na alam namin na bilyones ang laman nyan magtitiwala sa kanila?

....We have a saying in YTH....if you want to gain the trust of our YTH team...you have to rose from the ranks and gain our trust, kasi kami matinde na rin ginastos at hirap namin dyan. We do no want to be overtaken by newcomer simply bcoz he is the new funder. Its like in a fraternity...mag umpisa ka rin sa dinaanan namin...gumastos ka muna sa project bago ka mag suggest kong ano ang gusto mo. kaya ayaw namin ng funder eh...tyak segurista yan...mas gusto namin yong nag aambag lang ng gastos.

Angel_09

« Reply #175 on: August 16, 2009, 08:22:40 PM »
If the project is difficult, don't tell people it is ready for hauling. That is where deception comes in....

Angel_09

francisco

« Reply #176 on: August 16, 2009, 10:43:59 PM »
You are right Angel_09  "ready for hauling"  is a "deception"  when it's not there....he..he ..

Maskara,

that's why we are high in spirit in our digging mode,
since we know where to go ......if ever....it will materialize......

Gener

« Reply #177 on: August 17, 2009, 12:31:49 AM »
Francisco,
 This stone looks like an X to me,,but im not sure if its an X...Dont you mind taking photos from different angles? But be careful this time!!! You may be shot at! he-he-he...thats a hell of adrenalin...

francisco

« Reply #178 on: August 17, 2009, 12:58:04 AM »
 This stone looks like an X to me,,but im not sure if its an X...Dont you mind taking photos from different angles? But be careful this time!!! You may be shot at! he-he-he...thats a hell of adrenalin.

I will try, since its raining on this side of Halsema Highway though no typhoon yet....
at least I enjoy what I am doing taking snapshots of all the markers I encountered
for who knows we will become Gboy II.... someday....he..he ..

Offline slider

« Reply #179 on: August 17, 2009, 01:52:04 AM »
Hello manong Gener/Nong frm LU,
our tunnel is South-West of the Face marker. we're still continuing our dig and still we found clay with charcoals.

manong Francisco, good luck on our sites, hope all of us will be succesful and be of help to others. I see that your site is along halsema, im from calasipan.

manong about my reply 146 (BTW, it has no dot on its top-i accidentally put the dot), do you know what it means? it was found on the edge of a small water falls, which is about 100 mts from our site. On its north is the falls and on its south is a rice field. on its east is source of the water(creek) on its west is just a plain mountain.
salamat po