Author Topic: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"  (Read 534052 times)

Offline cap miwa

Re: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"
« Reply #210 on: August 19, 2009, 11:30:31 PM »
That information is very interesting. It could be that there is a closed door or chamber ahead or below them. Wow, i'll ask the story of how they got that marker again when I go back to the site. Thanks bro. Gener. I could not wait to ask and tell them about your interpretation.

Gener

« Reply #211 on: August 20, 2009, 12:46:30 AM »
There maybe a golden buddha on that tunnel as reflecting the form of the marker,, remember that buddha figurines are always 90 cms higher than the ground! so if its a tunnel, small markers usually found on the walls or ceiling....check very carefully about those very important tiny markers...

Offline goldenlily

« Reply #212 on: August 20, 2009, 08:53:45 AM »
Hi all,

We in our current in cebu have reached to 42 deep and we found sign like a wheel of a jeep stone. May i have your ideas and inputs to shed us light. Thank you.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #213 on: August 20, 2009, 08:14:29 PM »
Angel_09,
BUT THEY NEVER ADVERTISE IN NET AND ASK MONEY TO FINANCE THEIR PROJECTS.....LIKE YOU...
...As long as I have legitimate YTH project...you should MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS....
...If you are really anti-funding YTH crusader....I HAVE NOT SEEN YOUR CRITICISM ON AMERICANS or FORIEGNERS YAM TREASURE HUNTERS WEBSITES WHO WANTED TO RAISE FUNDS or go to Phil Stock Exchange...shout there and angrily tell those people there to stop raising funds for their businessess......For me. you are just a typical ...AN ENVIOUS AND CRAB MENTALITY PINOY... 

I will not pretend that I know it, but the way I look at it, I saw two faces...one matured face and an afraid youngster, joined together. if this is one piece, the matured face seems to hold something while the younger face tries to hide his face...afraid...As if someone is so near to them and wants to hide something.
That is how I visualize it....not meant for everybody to accept...

....THis is the problem with you Angel as YTH pretenders...even an ordinary odd shape stone is imagined or visualize into 2 faces...I call it hallucination....IT WAS JUST A USELESS ODD SHAPE ROCK...PERIOD.
FYI..a treasure marker...is well carved, well defined and very2 clear...bcoz its purpose is to inform or guide...NOT TO CONFUSE OR VISUALIZE...intiendes?...nahahalata ka tuloy na walang alam sa YTH eh, palibhasa panay kritisimo lang ang alam mo pero sa YTH markers nangangapa ka..

francisco

« Reply #214 on: August 21, 2009, 03:34:10 AM »
....THis is the problem with you Angel as YTH pretenders...even an ordinary odd shape stone is imagined or visualize into 2 faces...I call it hallucination....IT WAS JUST A USELESS ODD SHAPE ROCK...PERIOD.
FYI..a treasure marker...is well carved, well defined and very2 clear...bcoz its purpose is to inform or guide...NOT TO CONFUSE OR VISUALIZE...intiendes?...nahahalata ka tuloy na walang alam sa YTH eh, palibhasa panay kritisimo lang ang alam mo pero sa YTH markers nangangapa ka..

Angel_09,
Thanks, I think it has to do with our site, there are plenty of them scattered around the area.

Maybe, what gboy need to see is this azimuth marker of "sayangan's"  project at km.54 in Halsema Highway....

Offline Corel

« Reply #215 on: August 21, 2009, 10:21:21 AM »
Can I share these markers from our site, I would appreciate very if the guys here can help me interpret... Thanx..

Offline Corel

« Reply #216 on: August 21, 2009, 10:28:04 AM »
Taken from a distance...

Offline Corel

« Reply #217 on: August 21, 2009, 10:30:13 AM »
this marker was found on top of this boulder rock...

Offline Gboy

« Reply #218 on: August 21, 2009, 08:26:49 PM »
Francisco,
Am sorry...its NOT AN AZIMUTH...its only an odd shape rock....anybody can easily produce that kind of rock.

Corel,
Sorry, Its also an odd shape rock.

Sorry guys...walang personalan ...marker comments lang...
Once you saw my rock markers...tyak iisipin nyo ganun pala ang japs markers..

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,74098.2400.html

Treasurenet, Treasure Legend, Yamashita Treasure thread
 Post# 2403 May 21,2008 (perfect Cut boulder)
 Post#2424 May 24,2008  (triangle with dot, arrow, rectangle with dot)

Offline Corel

« Reply #219 on: August 21, 2009, 10:44:03 PM »
Thanks Gboy.. how about these markers....

Gener

« Reply #220 on: August 21, 2009, 11:20:46 PM »
Francisco,
 Sorry bro but even the last 3 PHOTOS are natural There is no marker resembling that figure...

francisco

« Reply #221 on: August 21, 2009, 11:25:56 PM »
Francisco,
Am sorry...its NOT AN AZIMUTH...its only an odd shape rock....anybody can easily produce that kind of rock.

Gboy,

Thank's on your comment, so its man made then, the more sayangan's group are convinced .. that its purposely done, and there is a  reason why it's there.

Sir Gener,

Thanks also......

Offline Gboy

« Reply #222 on: August 22, 2009, 07:44:14 PM »
Corel,
Its still an ordinary odd shape rocks...study my rock markers...its well defined and well carved...di mo na kailangan pahulaan pa.

Francisco,
NO...its not manmade, its natural...its just an ordinary odd shape rock. Anybody can produce it or find it anywhere...marami ganyan nagkalat sa tabi2. Study carefully my japs rock marker...ITS UNIQUE, WELL CARVED, WELL DEFINED....no more wild guesses if its natural or manmade. 

francisco

« Reply #223 on: August 23, 2009, 12:30:48 AM »
Gboy,

I should have warned the group of 'Sayangan' if i have known earlier,
so that they have not wasted their precious times in digging going to nowhere,
anyway its just a hobby to them......
I hope you have enough patience commenting on pictures we will be posting......

thanks.

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #224 on: August 23, 2009, 03:14:21 AM »
Gboy,
Why don't you show your well carved markers here so it will help everybody here to learn. At least they will know what they exactly look like so they will not waste time looking at odd shaped rocks. They will not know where these markers are located anyway so it will not compromise your sites. I'm posting one here. I think they already saw this, but just the same, i'll post it...