Author Topic: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"  (Read 534111 times)

francisco

Re: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"
« Reply #285 on: September 12, 2009, 04:11:31 PM »

I will try to look for that kind of marker a distinctive one,
so it means, we're not at the right place then,,
anyway,I will try to talk to the group and retrace our plan
and have another or different approach.

thanks

Offline nana

« Reply #286 on: September 12, 2009, 08:05:53 PM »
To treasure hunter,
 anyone knows what does it mean this carved stone coiled snake,and head of snake.
 found 9feet underneath,
Thank you,
Nana

Gener

« Reply #287 on: September 12, 2009, 11:15:49 PM »
Coiled snake-means "HERE" and a moving snake-means Follow where its heading. where this snake facing,its there you needed to proceed but are you sure that this are man-made?

Offline nana

« Reply #288 on: September 13, 2009, 12:06:00 AM »

Im sorry bro actually im not treasure hunter i dont have idea if it is a man made or natural our digger said this is man made.
     the form of this snake not moving. it will form head and coiled.
 Actually  after they removed big stone they found this marker  around 9ft, they smell bad and felt headache,itchey thier skin and weak.
Before they found this marker .......there was marker taken in just 4ft. which i  posted above.
   Do you have any idea about that? Is that a treasure marker? If you concentrate on that marker there are many engraved on it.

Well thanks brod for comment and God bless you.
 Nana

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #289 on: September 13, 2009, 12:24:58 AM »
nothing i see that is engraved on tha stone. they are just scratches. as bro gener said, please lower your imagination. it should be a clear mark on the stone not any line or something that is not readable. let's get learned of real marks so that we will not get lost. sometimes, markers do not mean something written on it but just something that is not ordinary on that place to mark the next location. this can be confusing but that's how they made it, to really confuse us and lead us away to the real location of the treasure.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #290 on: September 13, 2009, 03:51:44 AM »
nana,

It was just an odd shape stone...wala yan.

Offline nana

« Reply #291 on: September 13, 2009, 12:54:49 PM »
Are you sure bro ?or you dont have any idea in that marker and first time you see like that stone.
  May be....... because you dont know how to read it,,,,,,,, or you are just jealous and like you think all sign must be the same as you had.
And if it is negative our site why our digger when they reached 6ft. and 9ft they encouter the chemical which causing them felt headache,itchy and weak. Do you any idea of that?
Any way bro thankx for your comment.
Nana....

Offline kuliglig

« Reply #292 on: September 13, 2009, 10:23:28 PM »
i agree that markers should be boldy visible with your naked eye without necessarily using your imagination. as they always say, markers are bold, clear and precisely cut. i maybe posting some of the samples of markers we found in our site soon.

Offline kuliglig

Re: Kanji Writings
« Reply #293 on: September 13, 2009, 10:25:19 PM »
i will try to post some of the kanji marking engarved on stones within this week.

Offline kuliglig

Help us identify this stone
« Reply #294 on: September 13, 2009, 11:59:42 PM »
This is a stone around 2.5 kilos found in one of our treasure digs somewhere in pangasinan. it was found cemented at the entrance of a vertical tunnel. we broke it since we suspected that there might be diamonds inside. what we currently have is around 1.5 kilos since the other part was taken by somebody who promised to make an assay but until now, those samples taken can no longer be recovered since the group who got the sample said they misplaced it and they are even asking for more samples. until
somebody told us that this stone belongs to the family of jade stone. can somebody here help us identify this item. are there buyers for this stone and how much will this stone cost if it is a genuine jade stone.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 12:25:29 AM by kuliglig »

Gener

Re: Help us identify this stone
« Reply #295 on: September 14, 2009, 12:10:08 AM »
We cannot easily identify this stones by looking on it not unless those precious stones experts...this can be very valuable...

Offline kuliglig

Re: Help us identify this stone
« Reply #296 on: September 14, 2009, 12:24:36 AM »

Offline kuliglig

« Reply #297 on: September 14, 2009, 12:44:00 AM »
here are some sample of  markers gound in different sites. as they say, it is bold, clear and precisely done and you dont have to use your imagination before you can see the marker:

This is a round boulder around 1.5 meters in diameter found along the creek somewhere in Benguet

This is a face curved on a boulder along the creek in one of our site somewhere in benguet:

This is an arrow head or a triangle with 2 slits embossed on a wall of a big boulder. this marker is found around 3 meters infront the human face above.

This is another marker curved on a hard stone burried around 2 feet underground and are alined 2 feet apart. this was found in other treasure site near baguio city.

Another marker found within the vicinity of those kanji characters posted above

also to those expert here, you can interpret those markers posted above since excavation are still on going on those 3 sites where this markers were found. only one site has good development as of this time so you might as well help us decode those markers.

i'll post the other markers soon.

Gener

« Reply #298 on: September 14, 2009, 01:10:00 AM »
All this markers are very familiar with me except the top one? You did not bring me to this top marker before?....

Offline kuliglig

« Reply #299 on: September 14, 2009, 02:16:39 AM »
Sir Gener,

yap, we did not visit the site where the round boulder with 4 holes on it since it is far from baguio around 3  to 4 hours drive on rocky mountain road. there are other markers found on the area. around 200 meters following that river is a big boulder at the center of the river. the top of the boulder  is flat  with 2 holes 2 feet apart. the 1st hole is around 2.5 inches diameter and 4 inches deep while the second hole is around 2 inches diameter and 4 inches deep.

like this

and this is found at the other side of the river at the opposite sdie of the round boulder with 4 holes
this arrow head or a triangle is found on a boulder submerge in water