Author Topic: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"  (Read 534858 times)

Offline kuliglig

Re: Help us identify this stone
« Reply #330 on: September 24, 2009, 12:26:12 AM »
accordingly, its a pyrope garnet. a semi precious stone. its not that valuable at all then. if this is really a marker, we are more interested on how to proceed with our diggings to find out if there are valuable items underneath.

Gener

Re: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"
« Reply #331 on: September 24, 2009, 12:31:37 AM »
francisco,
 Its negative for me to say that its a marker as they looks natural rocks to me, i dont know maybe the others here may recognise it as marker..

Offline kuliglig

« Reply #332 on: September 24, 2009, 06:08:41 PM »
francisco,

me too, i dont consider it as a marker. as we always say, markers are bold, clear and precisely cut. no need to use your imagination to come up with an image.

francisco

« Reply #333 on: September 24, 2009, 08:23:13 PM »
Once again thanks,
and sorry for bothering.....

Offline boylara

« Reply #334 on: September 25, 2009, 07:54:54 PM »
Francisco that natural rock...:-) ive seen a lot those same type of rocks/soil..
"So Near Yet So Far"

t_hunter44

« Reply #335 on: September 27, 2009, 12:30:04 AM »
A friend of mine knows all about Yamashita Treasure and I have been with him for some time now and I have seen his sites, no need to dig as everything is stack up, ready for Hauling. The only problem is there are eyes watching and we have no money to finance the hauling and I am not talking about only one site but more than a dozen. These I tell myself, I AM NOT GREEDY, I WILL NOT HAUL ALL THAT GOLD AT ONE TIME. It Finally dawned on me that I can borrow a backpack since I do not have one and maybe  a friend will lend me his Hiking shoes and I will sneak into that cave and get maybe just THREE bars of Gold, hide it in my borrowed Backpack, sneak back out and sell those three gold bars in Meycauayan. Now I have money to finance the big haul and have enough to have an army to back me up. Well, you dirty politicians and whoever you are that has been scaring me away from the big haul, watch out, I am back and you'd better stay away or get annihilated. Why did I not think about this before. Maybe I was just too greedy to do the hauling all at one time. I got it all figured out, now, if I can only remember where that cave was and I will be all set. Whoa, darn it, the sun is already up, I had so much alcohol last night, I'll be late for work, well, the pay is lousy anyway. That was some dream, maybe I could join some treasure hunters and get real. Can any TH out there take me in , PLEASE, but mind you, no digging, I prefer caves or tunnels ready for hauling.

Offline MasKara

« Reply #336 on: September 27, 2009, 07:50:16 AM »
Bro, Lakai I already sent my goons to look for GBoy we'll let him talk where those stacks and piles of gold are hidden if he will not talk then that's it, the of the tunnel for him.....hehehe.

I got you already hunting boots, military backpack, Como suits and survival kits, night vision binocular also a ready to eat meal (I got from the US marines) so that you will not starve. I'll UPS them to your place, do not forget to drop by my safe house in RP and they will give you my MP5, a 45 and a jungle bolo. A get away range rover land rover will be waiting at the foot of the mountain. When you come back we'll have cases of beer and tell me the story of your great adventure. .....If.... Gboy will quack and if he'll cooperate we'll give back all the Au bars you took from his cave to show him that we are not greedy you did it just for the adventure and fun.

t_hunter44

« Reply #337 on: September 27, 2009, 10:56:39 PM »
Bro Maskara, I really would appreciate your help, I can sure use that backpack and those jungle boots, the gun might come in handy, maybe I could use the machete also as there might be some snakes in the tunnel or caves. A Land Rover for a getaway vehicle, that's traveling in style, not used to that but accept my gratitude for the help you are extending to me. By the way, don't get me wrong, You mentioned somebody,Who is Gboy ?

Offline MasKara

« Reply #338 on: September 28, 2009, 10:07:47 AM »
Our friend Gboy is the only guy I know who has a wide knowledge of the secret caves and he has them recorded in his journal (damn only if I can steal that journal I will be he riches man on earth) but that's difficult to get so my goons now are after him, (hide Gboy) but if we can't get him I'll better nominate him to run for Philippine President than be an enemy of the man I know will someday get us out of poverty. Mabuhay Gboy.

Gener

« Reply #339 on: September 28, 2009, 11:03:24 PM »
Gboy is the Golden boy of the far east that has extensive knowledge about hidden treasures on the islands. He has many enemies and foes because of his hidden knowledges thought many of his claims are indeed authentic. he remains POOR and evasive since even him dont have actual access to his own caves but haves great contacts as he claimed...If i were you guys, better to get allied with this Gboy as you may think twice confronting him,,He may have the capability to inflict damage to his foes as he is known to be protected by elite die-hard army of disgruntled treasure hunters armed with extensive weaponry of sophistication and firepower. Im sure you may be kidding and so am i....

Gener

« Reply #340 on: September 30, 2009, 04:18:44 AM »
Kuliglig,
 Can you send me a part of this garnet stone and let me have some analise from my friends here who are experts in gem stones, ill just let them do some polishing and see its actual finished product and know its actual value. they are gem sales representatives from india and sri lanka who can turn useless stones to valuable one by just attaching it to gold/silver jewelries....it may do some help financially...

Offline kuliglig

« Reply #341 on: September 30, 2009, 08:43:57 PM »
sir Gener,

yes i can send  you a sample of this. but how?

Offline romblonhunter

• Pinoy Toolbar
« Reply #342 on: October 03, 2009, 08:56:12 PM »
Parang ganyan yung black diamonds na nakuha sa romblon 1980's... research mo sa internet ang "black diamond gems." balato naman pag black diamond nga..

Patungan mo nga ng AM FM radio, o kahit mp3 player.. kung hihinto ang mp3 player or AM radio black diamond nga yan.. sana black diamond nga yan!

tingnan mo etong links about black diamond

http://www.gemhut.com/diamondb.htm
http://www.modernjeweler.com/web/online/Diamond-Gem-Profiles/Black-Diamond/2
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 12:40:29 AM by romblonhunter »

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #343 on: October 03, 2009, 09:08:17 PM »
Baka ganyan din yung nakuha sa Balintocatoc, Santiago City in 2002. 2 years na naka display lang sa sala ng nakahukay, then nang ipa test ng isang naging bisita nila, the visitor just send P35,000 to the owner and says that it was a black diamond. Confirm the story with fred videz of city hall, santiago city

Gener

« Reply #344 on: October 03, 2009, 11:37:25 PM »
Kuliglig,
 Dont send to me now as im coming home soon anyway so lets just meet in baguio or you can come to my house in bambang, its just few hours travel for you as you are just nearby and have some few beer and well go back to baguio and let me have some peep on your sites!...Its negative to think that its a diamond as it looks like a mineral. if its a diamond then its very unusual to be on that area but it could be a valuable stone anyway but lets give a test first before we will jump on a conclusion..

Dindo,
 You know anyone from balintocatoc? havent heared this black diamond before? i have many good bestfriend there and a very prominent families BELAYA but havent talked about this thing, im there always everytime i visit the country...