Author Topic: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"  (Read 534133 times)

Gener

Re: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"
« Reply #255 on: September 01, 2009, 04:59:42 AM »
Fernando,
 Can you up-load those photos then and allow us to peep on them... :o

Offline Tagaquezon

« Reply #256 on: September 02, 2009, 04:02:31 AM »
Is this a Japs marker, i found this near an open manmade tunnel about 3 ft in diameter facing the S-curve river.

Offline boylara

Kanji Writings
« Reply #257 on: September 02, 2009, 06:41:23 PM »
anybody who can interpret this writing, written an entrance of a cave...
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #258 on: September 02, 2009, 07:41:08 PM »
your 2nd and 3rd photos are not japanese markers nor they were done during the japanese occupation in the philippines. they are done later. it looks like the 2nd photo is the work of one of the workers of the structure or a vandal. the 3rd photo likewise is part of the structure built there. look at the concrete structure, its not the type built in ww2.

Gener

« Reply #259 on: September 02, 2009, 11:37:42 PM »
It may be done during the war BUT NOT in the purpose of hiding a treasure but perhaps aborted construction of a bridge or any foundation structure..They are not going to make markers as bold as this one....No treasure here my friend,,,sorry.

Gener

Re: Kanji Writings
« Reply #260 on: September 02, 2009, 11:42:56 PM »
Boylara,
 This is the actual meaning of your SIGN marker, Twice Protected Safety Chamber Inside the Tunnel....Where is this mr. lara?

Offline boylara

« Reply #261 on: September 04, 2009, 10:58:41 PM »
Here in Cagayan, The cave where that writing is located is owned by a relative of mine... i will scan the original writings with the exact measurement....How can we locate the object?
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline boylara

« Reply #262 on: September 04, 2009, 11:12:47 PM »
according to my grandpa that's just the aborted bridge construction in the late 1950's
"So Near Yet So Far"

Gener

« Reply #263 on: September 05, 2009, 12:17:53 AM »
How can we locate the object? Very good question my brother! The idea of the marker maker is to imitate the way old egyptians hid their treasures,,Study the technique how they made the chambers in giza pyramid, these marker shows that the treasure is actually underneath the tunnels existing tunnel pathways. A hidden entrance can be seen from one of its walls heading both upper the tunnel and below the tunnel. IF they hide something valuable inside of these 2 chambers, perhaps it could be the lower chamber but if its not that heavy things hidden perhaps on the upper chamber....Measuring the marker can help us to obtain the exact distance of the entrance leading to the secret chamber, engineering technique will tell its location but hidden thing here too is tricky as they may hid something well engineered! This is the site which we always thinks that treasure were commanded by a curse or spirits or whatever which is NOT! because if some mistakes during the recovery may lead it to slide on other side which mentally we thinks that spirits actually transfered or taken away! the treasure is actually on top of both slope sides rock or concrete and on a balance position...

Gener

« Reply #264 on: September 05, 2009, 01:29:03 AM »
GOD! i hope that no one yet dig anything on this area! they will punish their pocket and a lot of useless sweats....headache for any financiers if there is?..

francisco

« Reply #265 on: September 06, 2009, 06:16:32 PM »
Regarding my reply#86 about the stone marker, I have to go back and clean the whole stone.
I found some cracks below the X mark.
I just want to ask, if its natural or some sort of writings.....

thanks,

Offline Gboy

« Reply #266 on: September 06, 2009, 06:30:59 PM »
Francisco,

Sorry its not a treasure marker but ordinary cracks.

..however, if you want to, you can practice to dig or demolish these boulder. Anyway, digging practice makes perfect, right?  Para masanay magbasag2 at maghukay2 ang mga TH friends mo, oks? Kaya lang pag nalaman nila, na alam mo na, na wala palang laman, tyak gulpe ka...joke lang ;D

francisco

« Reply #267 on: September 06, 2009, 09:03:30 PM »
baka hindi lang gulpe,
more than that, they are HEAD HUNTERS....  ???

so if i will not be truthful to them :'(
thanks anyway,
at least i have something to tell them
to ease their eagerness....he he

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #268 on: September 07, 2009, 10:18:44 AM »
Nope. they are not cracks but marks. I just don't know who marked it. :D But if you analyze it very well, it resembles different shapes. It is not however a clear marking which could be a product of several hits of a harder object on that stone.

Offline gold_digger

« Reply #269 on: September 07, 2009, 06:04:16 PM »

gud day to all!

pls help me decipher the meaning of 7C carved in a flat stone. we found this carved marker left side of the waterfalls.  thanks

gold_digger