Author Topic: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"  (Read 534113 times)

Offline MasKara

Re: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"
« Reply #150 on: August 14, 2009, 08:45:24 AM »
Cap, FM is dead, FV is dead Budz father is dead so everybody is dead who owns it? nobody.

It is like a bank account all known owner is dead so if nobody owns it the bank liquidate the assets erase the record owner and it is theirs no body anymore can claim it, Every year all banks do this looking for dormant accounts if owner is unaccounted then they confiscate the bank account without any notice to relatives.

Just like the caves of GBOY nobody of his group do not own it, even the pointers can't own it they can claim its theirs but anybody can take it, it is not titled or it was not handed down to them legally to be the sole owner. Nothing is written that says the loot is theirs.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 09:07:48 AM by MasKara »

Angel_09

« Reply #151 on: August 14, 2009, 09:43:10 AM »
Some people who think they are treasure hunters had became dellusional; thinking that having piece of papers that resembles treasure maps, with treasure informations, locations, affidavits, will lead them to treasures. They are using this  as lure the same way they were lured, thus years of their life are eaten slowly for nothing.
A wise treasure hunter should not make it as a way of their life. It must be a leasure for his life.
I do believe in Yamashita treasure, and had seen "some" proof of its existance....but to say that I have tons of gold in this place and that...ready for hauling, for the past 25 years is somehow beyond normal comprehension...to other people.

As Bro maskara said, nobody owns these treasure. Even the people who claims it, wherein they even don't know its exact locations....For the very simple reason: IF ANYBODY OWNS IT, THERE ARE NO REASONS WHY THEY WILL NOT HAVE IT...THEN WHY THEY CAN'T HAUL IT? Because the supposedly person who knows its location probably can't even remember where it is, or is no longer in that place, or had been dead for quite sometime and for any other reasons....
The most logical move is to use metal detectors, signs and treasure markings, learn the history of the area and start digging. Those whom I know who digged for the last 5 years are now very succesful. Those who says ready for hauling has taken 25 year, and still hauling up to now...hauling TREASURE STORIES....

LET US ALL LIVE IN REALITY...NO OFFENCE MEANT.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #152 on: August 14, 2009, 08:13:18 PM »
Cap Miwa,
Does Budz know the Top 20? or is his father part of this Top 20? if he was, then I understand his situation. He cannot just haul or take one from those sites because they are inventoried and they have to coordinate with the others before these can be brought out.
   After EDSA revolution when his father was still alive (his dad died in 1989)...Budz and his father roam the whole Central and northern Luzon and the old man pinpointed several treasure sites...caves, burried, etc. The old man told him also that someday foriegn bankers or CIA people will visit them to give them billions of dollars they hoard during martial law days (up to now, nobody came, maybe those foriegn bank/gold cartel kept the money).....There are lots of sites, I think there is no definite top 20 (the old man capability and budz is different kasi marcos team sila kami small time hunter lang). Thats why we are the one who arrange it the top 20 after we visit the sites, analyze its difficulty, budget and etc.
    BTW...BUDZ WILL MEET ME TODAY...kabababa lang daw nya galing sa norte pero babalik agad dun.

maskara,
Cap, FM is dead, FV is dead Budz father is dead so everybody is dead who owns it? nobody.
It is like a bank account all known owner is dead so if nobody owns it the bank liquidate the assets erase the record owner and it is theirs no body anymore can claim it, Every year all banks do this looking for dormant accounts if owner is unaccounted then they confiscate the bank account without any notice to relatives.
Just like the caves of GBOY nobody of his group do not own it, even the pointers can't own it they can claim its theirs but anybody can take it, it is not titled or it was not handed down to them legally to be the sole owner. Nothing is written that says the loot is theirs.
...you are partly CORRECT....but according to Yam Treas Hunter RULE: Whoever find the treasure owns it  ;D ;D ;D

angel_09,
Some people who think they are treasure hunters had became dellusional; thinking that having piece of papers that resembles treasure maps, with treasure informations, locations, affidavits, will lead them to treasures. They are using this  as lure the same way they were lured, thus years of their life are eaten slowly for nothing.....oh no, you are wrongx3 again???? (kailan ka ba tatama?)...its not resembles a treasure map..IT IS INDEED A TREASURE MAP MY FRIEND...WE HAD 20 JAPS TREASURE MAPS SO FAR...bilib nga kanang kamay ni Seagraves, kasi ang iba kaparehas sa treasure maps copy ni Curtis/Valmores, elib??.. ;D

A wise treasure hunter should not make it as a way of their life. It must be a leasure for his life.
....ANO BA PAKIALAM MO KUNG ANO DISKARTE NAMIN SA TREASURE HUNTING, ABER????? You don't give a damm what we will do in our YTH activities, oks?

I do believe in Yamashita treasure, and had seen "some" proof of its existance....but to say that I have tons of gold in this place and that...ready for hauling, for the past 25 years is somehow beyond normal comprehension...to other people.
....OOOpppss....SORRY IF YOU ARE SOOOOO ENVIOUS OF OUR TREASURE SITES.....its a product of hardwork, extensive research and lots of explorations....oks?...Its not my fault if you have LIMITED TREASURE INFOS...

As Bro maskara said, nobody owns these treasure. Even the people who claims it, wherein they even don't know its exact locations....For the very simple reason: IF ANYBODY OWNS IT, THERE ARE NO REASONS WHY THEY WILL NOT HAVE IT...THEN WHY THEY CAN'T HAUL IT? Because the supposedly person who knows its location probably can't even remember where it is, or is no longer in that place, or had been dead for quite sometime and for any other reasons....
...You are WRONG AGAIN...when you will ever learn ha?...those treasure are for FINDERS KEEPERS....of course, we remembers those sites...I HAVE A PICTURE WITH MY FACE AND CAVE AS BACKGROUND  ;D

The most logical move is to use metal detectors, signs and treasure markings, learn the history of the area and start digging....what if your site is deeply buried..aber? how can a metal detector detect them aber (btw, am elect'c engineer i know the limitation and capabilities of metal detector, oks? )...

Those whom I know who digged for the last 5 years are now very succesful.
...NAME IT AND PROOOOOVVVEE ITTT...show some recovered treasure pictures, and lets analyze if its orig or not....I bet you can't produce one don't you?

ambotsaimo

« Reply #153 on: August 14, 2009, 09:21:36 PM »

this is unfu&#ng believable!

keep it up!! your fu&#ng awesome! 

Angel_09

« Reply #154 on: August 14, 2009, 10:22:27 PM »
It makes me smile with this kind of reasonings...Please let me QUOTE your own words:

I HAVE A PICTURE WITH MY FACE AND CAVE AS BACKGROUND  GBOY

NAME IT AND PROOOOOVVVEE ITTT...show some XXXXXXXX treasure pictures, and lets analyze if its orig or not....I bet you can't produce one don't you?  GBOY

The most logical move is to use metal detectors, signs and treasure markings, learn the history of the area and start digging..Angel_09..
what if your site is deeply buried..aber? how can a metal detector detect them aber (btw, am elect'c engineer i know the limitation and capabilities of metal detector, oks? )... GBOY

"walang pakialaman ng diskarte". GBOY

The truth is: Gboy is not arguing with anybody....He is arguing with Himself.

We have a saying:

More talk, more mistakes.
Less talk, less mistakes.
No talk, no mistakes.

If we want others to believe us, first, we have to establish credibility. Without this, all words we will say will just past as nothing....

Angel_09

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #155 on: August 14, 2009, 11:06:04 PM »
Bros MasKara, Angel_09, I beg to disagree with some part of your comments before gboy's posting. There are still sites, big sites that are still being guarded by the top 20 of marcos during this time, some are in their late 70's, 80's and are surrounded by their supporters whom they have taught and brought up during the years since marcos left and died. and they still are controlling several big sites. Why I know this? because i have contacts... i won't elaborate further because this is something not known by many and has to be kept that way.

The source of the photo of the "diet coin" is one of them. there are at least 3 among them i have contact with in different places in the Philippines but they are still in coordination with each other. Many of the original top 20 are already dead but they raised and trained somebody to succeed them and is known by the others. You might not believe it but they want it better that way...only a few knows about this and about them. 

Angel_09

« Reply #156 on: August 14, 2009, 11:23:15 PM »
I believe on that Capt. Miwa, but what is not acceptable is the fact he have no total control in these areas, and yet he advertised it to all treasure forums that these are ready for hauling.  Since 2004...

I hope you have read all the negative remarks of most forumers in different treasure forum sites. From then on, all Filipinos who start thread about Yamashita treasure are marked as scammers... Using these informations to lure other people is not acceptable....unless he will denounce that he is not a Filipino so as not to pull down other honest Filipino hunters.....

Because in international community, they are not particular about our forum's name. They are particular what country that person belongs to...and it so happen that we all belong to Philippines...Try to put thread regarding Yamashita on different thread, and you will recieve a response as a new Filipino scammer....
Angel_09

Angel_09

« Reply #157 on: August 14, 2009, 11:31:50 PM »
If anybody read "The boy who cried wolf", then this whole scenario is similar.

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #158 on: August 14, 2009, 11:50:58 PM »
Bro Angel_09,
Hahaha. I agree on that. that's gboy's trademark already and in a way affects how they look at us filipinos that's why in some of my postings i also challenge gboy to show some proofs even of a few sites only to redeem his credibility. I know he has photos because i have seen them, and some of what he is telling is true but because of the many site informations he have posted and juggled or mixed with the rest, also mixing the different obstacles in different sites, the way it has presented becomes too good to be true or a hoax.

Anyway, that's gboy's style...but i tell you, when you meet this guy, he is not what you picture in the forums. More professional i believe, especially to those who already know him because that's what i saw when we met. We'll somehow, his role of scrambling informations about Yam treasure in the net and making others disbelieve it, in a way help shun away other's interest from this quest which i believe is better for the security of the filipino th.

Let's get used to him... he just adds flavor to the forum. You can still give a blow of his posting to squeeze whatever unbelievable topics he got. He just can't give it up anyway. Cheers!

Angel_09

« Reply #159 on: August 15, 2009, 12:16:33 AM »
Well, in my opinion, "MUTILATING" the integrity, identity and character of being a Filipino can't be measured in terms of monetary value. these "juggled" and "scrammbled" informations will not help each and everyone of us, on the strickest sense, and it is the same reasons that whomever were approached are becoming contributors to downgrade our national identity...and I believe that in the near future, we the filipinos will be branded as a nation of scammers, beggars and cuthtroaths...

Woe to those Filipinos who are trying their best to uplift our national identities...

But as you had mentioned, we need JOKER in this forum..to make this forum alive...and JOKER IT WILL BE, AND WILL BE TREATED AS SUCH....
unless a drastic changes will emerged. CHEERS.... ;)

Angel_09

francisco

« Reply #160 on: August 15, 2009, 03:04:50 AM »
we the filipinos will be branded as a nation of scammers, beggars and cuthtroaths...
Woe to those Filipinos who are trying their best to uplift our national identities...

since we have been discussing the upliftment of the morale of the Filipinos
try to read   "The Only Hope Of The Philippines" ......

http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=20302&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

(enjoy reading (huwag lang kayong mapraning)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 03:09:47 AM by francisco »

Gener

« Reply #161 on: August 15, 2009, 04:04:41 AM »
We should avoid being tagged as WORLD SCAMMERS!!! that is the baddest thing and can inflict serious reputation against us all...NO ONE AMONG US HERE will be spared...they will think that we are all the same faces....Its too hard to build a good reputation but you can damaged it in just few second...recovering is very impossible then...

Offline MasKara

« Reply #162 on: August 15, 2009, 07:07:59 AM »
THat's what happened to me when I first entered thunting.com, even fellow Pinoy TH ridiculed me, they joined foreign bloggers comenting I am another scam, a typical Pinoy making a leaving out of scamming others which of course is very offensive, but this led to a lot of us here at this site. THanks to TW for creating this site.

Gboy already explained his side regarding his postings about his 100+ sites, It will easily classify as a scam if people lost money and resources when they are not successful in the venture they entered with the team of Gboy (If ever there where) and he is right it is up to foreign or local funders to believed what is being said, they are responsible of their decision.

Just as I told Gboy before to please give a warning or better a disclaimer whenever he advertised looking for funder that treasure hunting is a gamble and hard to accomplished at their own risk to loose their investment.

Gboy said it is not his fault if they believed him or not he is not forcing anybody but the sad thing is he is letting everybody to believed that his sites are 101% real and that's the danger the line of success is thin and if he can't produced then he is alone to blame.

Anyway a lot of us here are disputing his side of story and if any funder is following the blogs then they can decide which path to take.

Sorry to those who failed  "I WARNED YOU SO".

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #163 on: August 15, 2009, 08:34:33 AM »
Well, sad to say, it is already too late. They have branded filipinos as scammers even before most of us here came to know about these forums which started in ming, i guess. The damage has been long done and we the late comers are only feeling the remnants or the recipients of the effect.

Just as our corrupt politicians are doing to the foreigners or investors coming to our country that's why we were branded the most corrupt nation. Gentlemen, it cannot happen in our hands to clean what has been damaged to the reputation of the filipinos. It can however start within each one of us but it will not succeed when each one does not follow. If we even ourselves in this tiny sector of treasure hunting forum cannot learn to put ourselves in order, how much more the bigger and greater sectors?

Let's just learn to live with it, insulate ourselves and learn to live in an environment where there are different types of imperfect people. Afterall it is not just in our country but in every country we are into, in other words, the WHOLE WORLD IS IN SIN and we need a SAVIOR named...JESUS CHRIST! our passport to a perfect life in eternity.

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #164 on: August 15, 2009, 08:50:20 AM »
I'm sure we can still live in harmony with each other. We just have not tried it yet. What do you think... Well, there is always a blackship in a family.  ;D ;D ;D