Author Topic: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"  (Read 534878 times)

Offline ghilbzberto

Re: any one can help me confirmed if it is yamashita treasure markings
« Reply #510 on: January 15, 2010, 10:36:43 PM »
farmerandhunter

Gener

« Reply #511 on: January 15, 2010, 10:42:58 PM »
NOPE!!!!! they are NOT confirmed yamashita treasure markings but they are confirmed hidden treasure markers....The bottles may not be a major markers but they were actually part of markers confirming that there is a strong japanese presence on that certain area.....First markers shows the directions and its located a little far from here.....

Offline Gboy

Re: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"
« Reply #512 on: January 15, 2010, 11:02:27 PM »
Angel_09,

"So fellow Thunters, please don’t rush Gboy in producing the gold bars. Once he said that the bars are ready and show his photo with the gold bars he promised stack on his side"

I AM READY TO SHOW GOLD PICTURES, ANYTIME YOU WANT (I have collection of several gold bar pictures ;D thru these years) AND READY, WILLING, ABLE (RWA) FOR DOWSING CHALLENGE ASAP..
IF AND ONLY IF YOU SHOW ME FIRST....PROOF OF YOUR TRAVEL EXPENSE TO PI (ticket, western union money transfer to Tony Wells, etc)....THEN I WILL SHOW YOU GOLD BARS PICTURE BESIDE ME....ano gusto mo nakahawak ng ginto? ilan piraso 2 pieces? 100 pieces? or 1,000 pcs au? nakaluhod? gusto mo may katabi pa G. Budha na de roskas ang ulo??? ;D...anyways nakatakip naman mukha ko baka ako masalvage pag pinakalat ko dito mukha ko, oks ba?  ;D ;D ;D

Gener

« Reply #513 on: January 15, 2010, 11:22:09 PM »
GBOY,
 I though you are going to produce REAL GOLD BARS for the DOWSING proving game??? Well I already pledged the PRICE so i think you are obligued to provide the AU bar samples now,,,Will gold photographs be able to use and can be found by dowsers on work even at certain depths??....Then lets ask the dowsers....

Offline ghilbzberto

« Reply #514 on: January 15, 2010, 11:25:04 PM »
this are also picture of bottle we gather during our reseach in the area......
farmerandhunter

Gener

« Reply #515 on: January 15, 2010, 11:31:42 PM »
Well i cant give you a concrete answer as the markers you shown here are exploded! means they are not organize..All markers are giving directions and i dont know where are the directions? you just provided the markers with no perfect coordinations. So its impossible for me to give you a conclusion but really,,,,treasure is just around here and its big....where is this located luzon or visayas...cause if luzon,,maybe i can help you to check it myself once im in the country this march....its impossible for you to check yourself as you may not know where are the markers are and how they were coordinated....

t_hunter44

« Reply #516 on: January 15, 2010, 11:52:49 PM »
Suntory is a bottled whisky made in Japan as I have drink that brand when we pulled in port at Yokosuka, Japan and that bottle may or may not be a marker, could have been some Japanese emptied the bottle and just throw the bottle away but the cross might be. Why did you not also take a picture of the cross.

Offline ghilbzberto

« Reply #517 on: January 15, 2010, 11:59:11 PM »
sir im from luzon......... sir if i can give you an organise picture and drawing and detail regarding this marking.....can you help me figure it out.......all the details and picture ill post it........
farmerandhunter

t_hunter44

« Reply #518 on: January 16, 2010, 12:08:54 AM »
Angel_09,

OOOOpppsss...nagkamali pag type sa paragraph 4

Alam ko kung bakit ka umaatras, malamang SHOCK KA...akala mo di ko kaya magproduce ng gold bars picture noh?....pakipot at pinapakagat lang muna kita, kunwari di ko kaya hehehe...pero sangdangkal gold bars collection ko, sa tagal ko ba naman sa YTH / AU agent eh......kahit nga si Maskara ang daming gold bar collection, mostly fakes nga lang tama ba? Alam mo ba ang lamang ko syo sa YTH debate...am well informed and experienced in YTH and have complete YTH research materials (pictures,maps, etc), kaya di mo ako kaya dyaaaan...ikaw ang paiikutin ko.

..."gold bar picture collection....not gold bar collection"... ;D
        Ysk, Tsk, Tsk ! Looks like the Dowsing for Gold contest is not going to materialize after all, who wants pictures of gold bars. One can download it by the hundreds, just Google it by typing Gold Bar Pictures and you can take your pick, some nice pictures too. And I thought I can have some easy pickings. ;) ;) ;)

Offline ghilbzberto

« Reply #519 on: January 16, 2010, 01:20:53 AM »
sir t_hunter44 what year you drink a whisky of suntory.....
farmerandhunter

Offline ghilbzberto

« Reply #520 on: January 16, 2010, 01:43:42 AM »
sir t_hunter44 may i ask you what year did you drink a suntory whisky? just thinking how old the bottle is......
farmerandhunter

t_hunter44

« Reply #521 on: January 16, 2010, 01:45:11 AM »
       Hahaha, that was in the late 60s when I was in the US Navy and we go all over the place like Japan, Korea, Thailand, Hongkong, Taiwan and the Philippines and Vietnam and I love the Kirin Beer too  and it is difficult to find San Miguel Beer on those ports but I have tried em all and when one is young, you'll try anything and have fun too, tried the women too, those were the good old times.
       My suggestion is not to dig if you are not sure of the location as it will cost you if you are in the wrong place but if you are in NV, wait for Swindler as that is his playground or hunting grounds,just an advice, you do not have to take it.

Offline ghilbzberto

« Reply #522 on: January 16, 2010, 02:37:28 AM »
any one ..........master in treasure hunting field........plsss guide me asap...........coz my colleague is now in hurry to dig the site......so i have to convince them that markings are saying something...... please reffer to my early post....the markings are saying something from that wooden cross monument....down to the concrete filed rocks and also the bottle.........who have japanese character   

whats the marking says all about........ can masters help me...
farmerandhunter

Gener

« Reply #523 on: January 16, 2010, 02:38:06 AM »
Right!,,If you can just wait and let me see it,,,you will not go wrong,,,if you wanted it to continue then its up to you too but it will cost you for nothing....That is if you wanted or you will trust me.... :)

Gener

« Reply #524 on: January 16, 2010, 02:42:01 AM »
Oh! so you are rushing,,,Ok then,,,ANY ONE,,,MASTER in Treasure hunting filed pls??? ??? ::)