Author Topic: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"  (Read 534866 times)

Offline Janner

Re: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"
« Reply #795 on: April 29, 2010, 09:37:01 PM »
To NS and anyone for comment

While on my way to my site before, I discovered on nearby shoreline (Katihan) a rectangular flat shape coral rock with Ammo (downward) placed in its circle sign in its center, facing East 1.5x1m and at South part there is a half moon coral rock formation more or less 1x1 and while on and a two very large mangrove trees on its SE direction, approximately 30m apart from each all other. At the North also present a deep portion of end shoreline 5m deep at 45d from half moon coral. The area is facing China sea. I Blast with dynamites (BongBong) the rectangular flat shape coral rock up to its sea water level but no YT

Is the above any relevant to TH?

Thank you!   :-\

Any evidence that "may" have been there is now gone, this due to "Blasting|, also you are "advertising" where you are with these big bangs....

much better you take pictures and present them here for the more experienced members to give their opinions and or guidance.
Lots of clever people here Mr PB, enjoy their wealth of experience and advice...

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #796 on: April 29, 2010, 09:54:57 PM »
PTB

No need of pictures. Just make the exact plotting of the area. Measure the distance between each markers and the point of reference. I'll show you how to locate YT.

Offline Janner

« Reply #797 on: April 29, 2010, 10:10:00 PM »
Mr NS, advice is free, so is experience given from various members.

But what "WE dont" do is tell you to "ignore members advice" when given.

however Mr PT your decision on what or who to follow......?

be lucky
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 11:47:48 PM by janner »

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #798 on: April 30, 2010, 03:11:19 AM »
Jcjibz

How's your project site?

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #799 on: April 30, 2010, 04:32:13 AM »
NS,

Why you're telling him no need to take any photos before or during the operation? If I must say so myself, that doesn't sound like good advice to me. Will it HURT his project for him to document all the items there? I don't think so.

Just my two cents worth...
TW

Offline Pt Boat/CaveinTunnel

« Reply #800 on: April 30, 2010, 04:50:10 AM »
Don' worry Sirs, I will apply all your ideas. The best one will hear from me soon if I'm lucky. 

Offline Janner

« Reply #801 on: April 30, 2010, 04:56:52 AM »
Photos of that sunken PT boat would be interesting to say the least, if you are able to do so.?
It would be quite a show to see that....

any way see how it goes and if you can.............

photos will also allow you to see what was there, and record it,
then you can look back at the times that you "found" it to... ;)

« Reply #802 on: April 30, 2010, 05:22:13 AM »
Janner

Sir:

I'd like to secure its documentation underwater to present all the details for info and comment before I present it here.

Hoping the weather will cooperate during documentation.

It's all for us to see.

T.Y.   

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #803 on: April 30, 2010, 09:22:18 AM »
Photos of that sunken PT boat would be interesting to say the least, if you are able to do so.?
It would be quite a show to see that....

any way see how it goes and if you can.............

photos will also allow you to see what was there, and record it,
then you can look back at the times that you "found" it to... ;)

Sunken PT Boat? Where and who has those? Did I miss something? I would also like to see those.
TW

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #804 on: April 30, 2010, 04:09:12 PM »
Admin

No need of pictures since PTB blasted some of the land markers. What's the use of picture now? I ask him instead to plot the land markers and the point of reference. That's it. Picture is only good if all markers are still intact.

regards

« Reply #805 on: April 30, 2010, 05:07:27 PM »
NS, Admin

Sirs

The blasted markers at kilometer distance prior to sunken PT Boat that blocked the underwater tunnel river entrance. They are two sites in one location.

Hope I can plot it and document it at same time before rainy season  for all of us here.

A one man effort sir.

T.Y.

Offline Janner

« Reply #806 on: April 30, 2010, 09:17:02 PM »
well done PTB do what you can, and be safe and lucky

Offline Janner

« Reply #807 on: April 30, 2010, 11:18:21 PM »
Some info for you Mr PTB.....

Motor Torpedo Boat Squadron Three was a United States Navy squadron based at Cavite, Philippines, from September 1941 to mid-April 1942. It was commanded by then-Lieutenant John D. Bulkeley and made up of six motor torpedo boats: PT 31, PT 32, PT 33, PT 34, PT 35, and PT 41, with PT 41 as the squadron flagship.

After the outbreak of hostilities between the United States and Japan on December 8, 1941, the squadron moved from Cavite to Sisiman Cove on the Bataan Peninsula, where it helped in the defence of Bataan and Corregidor during the Japanese invasion of the Philippines. PT 31 and PT 33 were sunk during the battle.

On March 11, 1942, the remaining boats of the squadron transported General Douglas MacArthur and several high-ranking officers from Corregidor to Mindanao, an act which earned every member of the squadron the Silver Star. PT 32 was abandoned during this mission, reducing the squadron to three boats: PT 41, PT 34, and PT 35.

These three boats were based at Mindanao until mid-April 1942, where two of them (PT 41 and PT 34) attacked the Japanese cruiser Kuma, scoring at least one hit. This was to be the squadron's last action: PT 34 was destroyed by Japanese aircraft, PT 35 had to be scuttled to avoid capture, and PT 41 was commandeered by the U.S. Army to defend Lake Lanao. She was eventually scuttled as well

* PT 31: commanded by LTJG E. G. DeLong. Grounded and scuttled at Subic Bay, Luzon, 20 January 1942.
  * PT 32: commanded by LTJG V. E. Schumacher. Destroyed by USS Permit (SS-178) to prevent capture at  Tagauayan Island, Visayas Region, 13 March 1942.
  * PT 33: commanded by LTJG H. J. Brantingham. Grounded and scuttled at Subic Bay, 15 December 1941.
  * PT 34: commanded by LT R. B. Kelley. Destroyed by air attack at Kawit Island, Mindanao, 9 April 1942.
  * PT 35: commanded by ENS A. B. Akers. Burned to prevent capture at Cebu, Visayas Region, 12 April 1942.
  * PT 41: commanded by LT J. D. Bulkeley. Squadron flagship. Burned to prevent capture near Lake Lanao, Mindanao, 15 April 1942.

one of the PT Boats in the Philippines WWII

« Reply #808 on: May 01, 2010, 05:14:14 AM »
janner

Thanks for the info sir but my PT Boat as I've seen before maybe a japs one, but same size on your post.

Need To check in again coz half of its body was covered by the mud river.

Can you post info for japs PT Boat sir for my ref.

T.Y.

Offline Gener

« Reply #809 on: May 01, 2010, 05:36:11 AM »
What i know,,only americans owned PTs and they were really limitted. maybe a japanese cruiser? but that too haves enormous size, but you said its river? cruisers cannot enter rivers...