Author Topic: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"  (Read 534856 times)

Offline Janner

Re: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"
« Reply #900 on: September 10, 2010, 02:56:50 AM »
hmmm

Offline Gboy

« Reply #901 on: September 10, 2010, 03:23:05 AM »
Mickey,

Raising fund for our legitimate treasure hunting is a scam? Are you accusing us of scamming people? DO YOU HAVE COMPLAINANT BASIS OR JUST PIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION again?
FYI, its a big no-no in forum to accused somebody here being a scammer w/o a basis? alam mo ba yon?

FYI....Tseatc \ Deep sea Recovery operations is also fund raising for their treasure hunting projects. Would you consider it also a scam....or will you be biased for pinoys only...or foreigners will not be accused or they are exempted if they raised fund for their TH activities ?  ;D  ;D  ;D

Why would I obey your TH style that of a hobby. If we wanted it to be professional, systematic...business management approach of treasure hunting?

BTW, why would I post my signs...so that you will learn lesson from me...wag na ah....magpost ka muna ng mga signs mo at tatapatan ko, sabi ko nga syo dodoblehin ko epinopost mong japs markers eh.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #902 on: September 10, 2010, 03:27:13 AM »
OMG oh my God. The northstar theory of isometrics was out. I cannot open it. Any idea if what happen?

page 2 onwards works fine, however page 1 has disappeared..?? no idea why....
I'll get TW to check on whats up with that...

Janner

It seems that something is wrong with Page 6. I have no idea what's going on with that. I didn't do anything there.
TW

Offline Gboy

« Reply #903 on: September 10, 2010, 03:32:16 AM »
Mickey,

If TW or Deep Sea Recovery operations raised funds for their shipwrecks treasure hunting projects, would you consider it scamming funder? or you are just too biased for pinoys only?

If pinoy raised funds for  his TH can be considered scammer?...if foreigners like TW  raised TH funds for his shipwrecks TH activites, not scammer? ano palagay mo  bossing?  >:( >:( >:(

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #904 on: September 10, 2010, 03:56:43 AM »
Janner,

Sorry Boss, I wish I can but am not that computer techie. I only know some basic computer stuff.
If it was about Yam TH and stuff...I can do it easily even with closed eyes  ;D ;D ;D

You don't have to be 'techie' just to attach your pictures here. Your photos are all inside MS Word documents and that's no good. Just get your JPG files and attach them in the same way you have been attaching all your MS Word files. I've been busy working so didn't have time to do that anymore.
TW

Offline Commando

« Reply #905 on: September 10, 2010, 05:00:31 AM »
Janner

It's not the page 1 that disappeared, it's the page 6 wherein I am discussing my compass clock to locate the treasure. Maybe there is a hacker monitoring in this forum.

Page 6 to me is ok, and dated July.. not September. so check your browser as its showing you the pages in reverse order..

Janner

I checked it many times but still I cannot open the page 6.. I smell something fishy in this forum.. But anyway I will open a new thread to discuss my compass clock,, Thanks

Offline mickey

• odd shape rock
« Reply #906 on: September 10, 2010, 05:04:59 AM »
Mickey,

If TW or Deep Sea Recovery operations raised funds for their shipwrecks treasure hunting projects, would you consider it scamming funder? or you are just too biased for pinoys only?

If pinoy raised funds for  his TH can be considered scammer?...if foreigners like TW  raised TH funds for his shipwrecks TH activites, not scammer? ano palagay mo  bossing?  >:( >:( >:(

LETS SEE FOR DECADES THAT YOU ARE ON THIS HOBBY DO YOU HAVE SOME PROOFS that you recovered some golds???nothing right????wa ha ha ha ha ha just keep your mouth shut and start your diggings not to look for funder to filled your pocket ..YOU ARE A BIG DISGRACE TO THE FILIPINO TH!!!!

Offline Gboy

« Reply #907 on: September 10, 2010, 05:10:26 AM »
Mickey,

LETS SEE FOR DECADES THAT YOU ARE ON THIS HOBBY DO YOU HAVE SOME PROOFS that you recovered some golds???nothing right????wa ha ha ha ha ha just keep your mouth shut and start your diggings not to look for funder to filled your pocket ..YOU ARE A BIG DISGRACE TO THE FILIPINO TH!!!!

What kind of proof do you want? Gold bar stockpile?
Okey fine, Are you willing to see cave treasures, what would be the  consequence after confirming it? would you let your eyeballs  stay behind so that you will not able to pinpoint treas exact location?...ano kapalit pag nakita mo?...tangagalan ka ng mata para di mo malaman ang treasure site location? ooohaha  hehehe PUMAYAG KA NAAAA IKAW NAGHAHAMON EH. hehehe  >:( >:( >:(

Offline Janner

« Reply #908 on: September 10, 2010, 05:14:36 AM »
Janner

It's not the page 1 that disappeared, it's the page 6 wherein I am discussing my compass clock to locate the treasure. Maybe there is a hacker monitoring in this forum.

Page 6 to me is ok, and dated July.. not September. so check your browser as its showing you the pages in reverse order..

Janner

I checked it many times but still I cannot open the page 6.. I smell something fishy in this forum.. But anyway I will open a new thread to discuss my compass clock,, Thanks

Nothing "Fishy" in this forum Mr Commando !! we dont corrupt members pages..
although we do at times delete offensive posts, which would mainly be me, and i tell you to !

And of course if you wish to open a new thread, then you are quite welcome to do so,
in the appropriate forum to if you dont mind. which would be...
" Treasure Marks, Signs and Symbols of the Yamashita Treasure"

thanks

Offline mickey

• odd shape rock
« Reply #909 on: September 10, 2010, 05:16:11 AM »
YOU CAN CALL YOURSELF A PROFESSIONAL..IT DEPENDS?? i know some professional people they are VERY WELL SOFT SPOKEN PEOPLE NOT LIKE WHAT YOU ARE DOING...I KNOW YOUR INTENTIONS IF SOMEBODY POST SOME SIGNS AND TH SITES YOU WILL SAY ..IT WAS ONLY AN ODD SHAPE ROCK BEACAUSE YOU ARE AFRAID THAT SOMEBODY MIGHT GET THEIR ATTENTION AND YOU LOOSE YOUR  BUSINESS..HE HE HE HE

ON SHIPWRECKS IT ANOTHER THING  IF YOU HAVE A PROJECT LIKE THIS ..WHY DONT  YOU PROVIDE YOUR OWN THINGS AND GADGET?? i thought your a professional?????not to look for foreigner that you can take the money and after they transfer the money in your  account ..you will say ohhh ..shit we are already tied the commodoties but the navy's see our ship with heavily armed and they took all the boxes of gold.....it was old tunes!!!!!  DO YOU THINK YOU CAN GET A FUNDER WITH THAT KIND OF ATTITUDE???..i dont think so!!!!!  

PITY ON YOU MR GBOY!!!!! :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :'( :'(

Offline mickey

• odd shape rock
« Reply #910 on: September 10, 2010, 05:23:13 AM »
Mickey,

What kind of proof do you want? Gold bar stockpile?
Okey fine, Are you willing to see cave treasures, what would be the  consequence after confirming it? would you let your eyeballs  stay behind so that you will not able to pinpoint treas exact location?...ano kapalit pag nakita mo?...tangagalan ka ng mata para di mo malaman ang treasure site location? ooohaha  hehehe PUMAYAG KA NAAAA IKAW NAGHAHAMON EH. hehehe  >:( >:( >:(

SEE GUYS!!!!!! he had a pile of tons of gold and he wasLOOKING FOR A FINANCIER??????YOU MAKE ME LAUGH MR GBOY...WHAT DO YOU THINK OF US  STUPID  LIKE YOU??...try to take even A GRAM OF WHAT YOU SAID STOCK FILEOF GOLD AND BRING IT TO THE PAWNSHOP YOU WILL HAVE THE MONEY....OR MAYBE STOCK FILE OF STONES???he he dont be such a stupid ..just  post your signs!!!! dont tell me that we are going to learn from you???i dont think so again...maybe you want to sell also your opinions??? money..money money...MR GBOY TELL IT TO THE MARINES!!!wa ha ha ha ha ha ha

Offline mickey

• odd shape rock
« Reply #911 on: September 10, 2010, 05:32:12 AM »
hi mickey the pics of pantyun with japanese character is this your site?

sorry boss gold digger..yes it was one of our sites?do you have any idea of this?.....just be careful maybe somebody going to make a comment that this is a ODD SHAPE METAL!!!!! peace po..

I JUST WANT OUR FOREIGN MEMBERS TO BE ENLIGHTEN TO OUR MOST SCAMMER TREASURE HUNTER.....I DIDNT POINT WHO'S ..BUT YOU SEE SOMEBODY IS MAKING A NOISE!!!!maybe guilty!!! ;D

Offline Gboy

« Reply #912 on: September 10, 2010, 05:33:39 AM »
Mickey,

Bakit natamimi ka ng malaman mo si Bossing TW is fund raising also on his Phil TH projects, Di mo kaya batikusin noh?  hehehe  ;D ;D ;D...Pinoy lang kaya mong paratangan ? hehehe
Whats the difference between him and me...its still phils treasures,  and we also have some shipwrecks projects, isn't it? Ang BOBO mo talaga.

Where are your remaining japs marker that you want to show to us? are you afraid that it would turn out to be only pigment of your imagination? I thought we are here to compare and show it to fellow treasure hunters our japs markers? are you running out of japs markers?

"I KNOW YOUR INTENTIONS IF SOMEBODY POST SOME SIGNS AND TH SITES YOU WILL SAY ..IT WAS ONLY AN ODD SHAPE ROCK BEACAUSE YOU ARE AFRAID THAT SOMEBODY MIGHT GET THEIR ATTENTION AND YOU LOOSE YOUR  BUSINESS..HE HE HE HE"
If you are hurt bcoz some of your alleged treasure markers are ODD SHAPE ROCK only...well we can't do anything about  it bcoz your markers are indeed ODD SHAPE ROCK, kahit pag baliktarin2 pa natin yan di magbabago yan, ordinaryong bato lang signs mo, korek?  hehehe

If you want to challenge me to produce cave treasures or gold bars...pwedeee...We can arrange for that, provided after confirming it, your eyeballs will remain in that place to avoid the site being exposed That is the strict condition of the au holder, oks ba? ...PUMAYAAAAG KA NAAAA KASI....hehehe  ;D ;D ;D

"i thought your a professional?Huh?not to look for foreigner that you can take the money and after they transfer the money in your  account ..you will say ohhh ..shit we are already tied the commodoties but the navy's see our ship with heavily armed and they took all the boxes of gold.....it was old tunes!!!!!  DO YOU THINK YOU CAN GET A FUNDER WITH THAT KIND OF ATTITUDE???..i dont think so!!!!!  "

Indeed you are still IGNORANT in raising funds from foreign  investor, you think they would just send you money in your account? NAPAKABOBO mo talaga, mag isip2 ka nga....
You should do it the way how gold mining sector does in raising fund, do it professionally and in business manner. If you don't know how they usually do it, thats your problem kaya magresearch2 ka muna, NAPAKABOBO MO TALAGA di ka makaintinde kahit anong esplika... >:( >:( >:(.

Admin,
I do not have jpg files japs marker pictures...all my treasure files have been in docs format.
Anyways, its just alright if my picture is not posted, its just okey if only a few people will be able to see it. At least it would not be copied by some treasure hunters and possibly used it as their own TH files.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #913 on: September 10, 2010, 05:35:42 AM »
Mickey,

I JUST WANT OUR FOREIGN MEMBERS TO BE ENLIGHTEN TO OUR MOST SCAMMER TREASURE HUNTER.....I DIDNT POINT WHO'S ..BUT YOU SEE SOMEBODY IS MAKING A NOISE!!!!maybe guilty!!! Grin

Why you are afraid to name names BCOZ YOU HAVE NO BASIS, EVIDENCE, COMPLAINANT...OR WAS IT JUST PIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION? NapakaBOBO mo  >:(

Offline mickey

• odd shape rock
« Reply #914 on: September 10, 2010, 05:38:54 AM »
how can you say a professional that he cannot upload his files????SINO ANG BOBO????wah ha ha ha

you are calling me not a businessman??im a well known businessman mr GBOY and i dont need a funder to finance my site...c'mmon you have a stock file of gold and still looking for funder??????dont be such a stupid...he he just cry and cry until you die!!!!!!nobody's gonna give you a money for your halucinating caves!!!!wa ha ha ha ha ha

EVIDENCE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR???you are one of the big example mr gboy!!!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 05:40:56 AM by mickey »