Author Topic: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts  (Read 127918 times)

Angel_09

Re: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts
« Reply #300 on: October 09, 2010, 09:30:32 AM »
I'm not questioning your faith my friend, it is all yours. I'm also not saying unnecessary remarks on it, nor it has its own flaws. You know better than me about its flaws. And I do not say I'm right to correct it. But what I can say is that the belief that I have are all written in the bible and I consider it as righteous. I repeat, the belief that I understand which are written in the bible are all righteous, because I believe that it is God's word.

In a discussion it is only but natural, that when you presented your point (spirits and etheric entities), somebody will also present what they know about it. It is not healthy in any discussion to 'agree or will amen' to one party to whatever he will say, and deep within he disagrees, however, if one can present irrefutable proof based on accepted basis, then I don't see any reason why other will disagree.
But...take note, I'm not convincing you about what I believe. I'm just stating facts.

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #301 on: October 09, 2010, 09:37:27 AM »
Stay with your belief and I'll stay on mine but never comment on our practices as I've never commented on yours. End of the story.

Angel_09

« Reply #302 on: October 09, 2010, 09:43:16 AM »
Provided that etheric entity will not be mentioned in the discussion, which is considered as faith projection. So let us stick to technical aspects of treasure hunting.  Good night Bro.

Offline ghost

« Reply #303 on: October 09, 2010, 07:55:57 PM »
In my own (note OWN) practice, I do some rituals and 'pag aalay' not to worship the 'unseen' entities but to appease them not to make any unnecessary delay on the dig. Worshiping is very far different from appeasing. In my exprience, the 'unseen' sometimes make some problems in the operation especially if you don't practice manners in operation and this is proven many times by my 'other group' and my group sometime 2007. We believe that those unseen entities were of different dimension and been dwelling with in us long before, and it is right for us to appease them especially if we are tresspassing on their dwellings. This is my practice and i'll stick to it as I don't question anybody's practice on treas hunt. Question it as you will but before doing so, did somebody also question your method/s? Ask first yourself, and ask in a constructive manner not attacking anybody's. My 0.5 cent opinion.

Offline gold_digger

« Reply #304 on: October 09, 2010, 08:10:22 PM »
my reader got their knowledge in th from FM people but they dont mentioned mediums, third eye, offerings to the guardians but they do lightning incensus if i'm not mistaken the name of a red candle like a stick b4 operating the site.  they dont even believed some of th practices while on digging. they said if you are on the right target then you will hit the treasure but dont believed that the vault carried away by the engkantos or other entities.

if we talked about religion our sources will be the bible and nothing else. right? in the bible there are only two sources of powers GOd and the devil, if you dont belong to GOd you belong to devil no in between.  its very clear in the Bible that God is a jealous type of God. he wants his people to pray direct to HIM. no agents, no broker, no Pope no Pastors but HIM. very clear instruction of GOD to his people, coz even b4  you prayed to him he already knew what you need. if you deviate from that instruction, now you knew where you belong and who instruction you followed.  as simple as that. no need to argue.... no need to make blah blah blah blah...

Offline gold_digger

« Reply #305 on: October 09, 2010, 08:14:32 PM »
add'l to what my reader said dont blame spirit, the Guardian of the tree  :), if the vault has gone in your hole coz the truth is there is no vault or treasure in your hole.... as simple as that....

Offline jackbruno

« Reply #306 on: October 09, 2010, 08:35:42 PM »
folks,

when Jesus preach in Cesarrea Phillippa he told Peter, Peter since you know me well than others. "I  WILL GIVE YOU THE KEYS IN HEAVEN, THOSE YOU FORGIVE ON EARTH WILL FORGIVEN IN HEAVEN, THOSE YOU DIDN'T FORGIVE ON EARTH WILL NOT FORGIVEN IN HEAVEN" so folks, we catholic had assurance, remember when we confess our sins to a priest before it end he says, by the power grant to me.. all your sins are forgiven, so our sins are forgiven...even though it is mortal,now called grave sins and venial sins..on other hand St. Paul, the first known anti christ who became great saints also recognized this through his teachings.

when Jesus preaching in other town, John or peter told Jesus, master "i heard and seen other people but not belongs to our group they uses God's name to drive away evil spirits and healed sick people and Jesus answered it is okay but if they will not against me/us,so they are not our enemies unless they will attack or against us  then they are our enemies...(this verse from gospel is reffered to other christians)but once other christians attacks the catholics then how can they considered true christians? most of other christians attacks the catholics like for example the Blessed Virgin Mary,the saints and most of all the Purgatory and our Priest why they attack?because simply they don't understand the dogma of Blessed Virgin Mary, the saints and the Purgatory or simple answer they dont understand what they are reading in the bible....
remember the CATHOLIC CHURCH was establish through the power of Holy Spirit it was Jesus Christ who establish its foundation...

Bible doesn't need to be memorized it should be understand...just like also in dowsing,why others don't believe because simply, they failed to understand, they don't know how it works or why it works or if ever they comprehend they goes beyond the limit.
i remember i encountered many christians they want to debate me but 0nce they are out of answer they asking for a fist fight...i said to them what kind of christians are you?maybe you're the devil in pastor's robe or hypocrites hiding inside Christ name...much better i go with muslims than to be with other christians because simply they don't debate about bible they respect the saints, Jesus Christ and most of all the Blessed Virgin Mary,the co-redemptrix.

t_hunter n db,

i admire your faith sir,keep it up sir! protect our faith, protect the church..and pray always pray for the holy souls in purgatory, all souls day is fast approaching...there's a verse in sirac..if someone ask you for help,don't hesitate to do it,also don't forget to pray for the dead.

angel_09,

you're wrong about that sir,its clearly vourvon attacks our catholic faith...
ah, you're a jehovah's witness?..why you're bible translate most words from hebrews to english but did'nt translate jehovah-thats not english?is it something to do with misconception?pls check also the background sir,we had a strong evidence that it has related to masonry.

and lastly folks FAITH IS A GIFT,not all of us has given this gift, if others don't have this,then why not ask? ask and you shall receive..and faith is one of the seven gifts of Holy Spirit.the 3rd person in Holy Trinity.

GBUA!
8s not d detector dat matterS most but 8s d detektoriSt dat matters best

Offline ghost

« Reply #307 on: October 09, 2010, 10:01:23 PM »
 Goldi
To quote you 'they do lightning incensus if i'm not mistaken the name of a red candle like a stick b4 operating the site. '

And what do you call in lighting incense candle before digging? That is a way of offering and a complete turn around on what you said you dont believe doing so. You do your way we do ours. Period.

Bro Jack is right, Thunter44 and DB sirs, continue to protect our catholic faith and the church from attack of this kind.

Offline Janner

« Reply #308 on: October 09, 2010, 10:11:36 PM »

angel_09,

you're wrong about that sir,its clearly vourvon attacks our catholic faith...
ah, you're a jehovah's witness?..why you're bible translate most words from hebrews to english but did'nt translate jehovah-thats not english?is it something to do with misconception?pls check also the background sir,we had a strong evidence that it has related to masonry

would you care to expand on the 2 subjects above?
As I thought that most translations were from Hebrew ?
and Masonry goes back 4500 yrs further than all biblical translations.....

I have no argument in what your saying, i am just curious....

Thanks

Offline gold_digger

« Reply #309 on: October 09, 2010, 10:26:14 PM »
when Jesus preach in Cesarrea Phillippa he told Peter, Peter since you know me well than others. "I  WILL GIVE YOU THE KEYS IN HEAVEN, THOSE YOU FORGIVE ON EARTH WILL FORGIVEN IN HEAVEN, THOSE YOU DIDN'T FORGIVE ON EARTH WILL NOT FORGIVEN IN HEAVEN" so folks, we catholic had assurance, remember when we confess our sins to a priest before it end he says, by the power grant to me.. all your sins are forgiven, so our sins are forgiven...even though it is mortal,now called grave sins and venial sins..on other hand St. Paul, the first known anti christ who became great saints also recognized this through his teachings.

jb,

maybe if the priest his name is peter? hehehehehe    was it written in the bible that Peter was a Roman Catholic? is it written in the Bible that only who belongs to Roman catholic can be saved?  mortal sin? what???? who told you that the priest or pastor of any sectors can forgive your sins? i will go there now and after that i will make sin again coz it so easy to ask forgiveness... brod JB i'm not against the teachings of any religions coz each of us will face our own judgement when he came back to earth to judge the living and the dead and 110% your religion even the pope cannot save you from his judgment that's why brod dont give a false hope to everyone.  my wife is a Roman Catholic my sons and Daughters were also baptized by Roman Catholic and me also was baptized by the Priest of Roman catholic and even last Friday when i attended the burial of the half sister of my grandmother i also attended the mass presided by the priest like what i said i'm not against to anybody's religion. if we have topics about religions  or any religious beliefs its only a plain sharing on what we have but no attacking coz nobody expert on these....  

the Bible from Genesis to Revelation did not mention any religion and to tell you frankly even Roman catholic is not mentioned in the Bible that it was a religion by Jesus Christ and his diciples. dont add or change what is written in the Bible you dont have the right on that... i'm not attacking anybody's religion but i'm only sharing what i knew and of course what is written in the Bible... where did you got your information that Roman Catholic was established through the power of holy spirit and it was Jesus who established that foundation??? again if you believed the Bible as sources of knowledge i do hope you also based your answer from the Bible ang nothing else...

about dowsing if you have a gift on that then rehearsed it to the fullest... and help other th who need your expertist... good for you and the others that you had that gift.   maybe there were some abnormalities happened during your operations but if you are on the target you will get it...

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #310 on: October 09, 2010, 10:58:26 PM »
Before I can make another outburst and could start name calling which is not in my real character. Will you all stick to the Paranormal Topic and if you believe you are correct and that is your practice, so be it. No one can contest that, but never put words against one's faith. You better say...this is my belief then you are entitled to it. Never touch other's belief as that constitute a taboo against one's principle. Never be the self-assuming hypocrites just like the Pharisees and Saducees who thought they were correct in interpreting the Holy Words of God.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 12:07:17 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline gold_digger

« Reply #311 on: October 09, 2010, 11:04:17 PM »
Goldi
To quote you 'they do lightning incensus if i'm not mistaken the name of a red candle like a stick b4 operating the site. '

And what do you call in lighting incense candle before digging? That is a way of offering and a complete turn around on what you said you dont believe doing so. You do your way we do ours. Period.

Bro Jack is right, Thunter44 and DB sirs, continue to protect our catholic faith and the church from attack of this kind.

mr ghost you know what, now i catch you how i want you to reply to my post coz for me you are one of the xxxxxx on this forum you dont have your own identity you are always a good follower even though sometimes you are insulted by what you followed but still you are blindly following on him or them.....

complete turn around mr ghost???  i'm not even making a right or left turn i'm still  running straight forward.  i refer to my post about offerings in the site b4 operation was offering blood of the any animals to any unseen entities of the site... my reader did not or will not recommend on that b4 or after operation on the site...  

mr. ghost if you light incense is it mean you are now offering something is that how you understand??? very bad....

mr ghost dont be xxxxxx stand your own share your ideas if you have....

« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 12:22:00 AM by gold_digger »

Offline ghost

« Reply #312 on: October 09, 2010, 11:11:13 PM »
Go to the WWII treasure forum and read it for your self how FM men made sacrifice before the dig. What Brigade did your men heard that 'crap'. Dig first your info goldi before you post. And those were supported by their affidavits contesting the golds of FM. Their first dig was in Laguna. Read it for your self to know their actual operation. Now, who is 'sipsip', me or you.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 11:17:07 PM by ghost »

Offline Janner

« Reply #313 on: October 09, 2010, 11:20:28 PM »
Thats it..

Back on the topic now guys please.....

if you want to discuss religion, open a topic in the rant n rave area
as this could go on forever

Thanks

janner
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 11:23:05 PM by Janner »

t_hunter44

« Reply #314 on: October 10, 2010, 12:19:42 AM »
Thats it..

Back on the topic now guys please.....

if you want to discuss religion, open a topic in the rant n rave area
as this could go on forever

Thanks

janner
;D Paranormal Definition-Beyond the range of normal experience or scientific exploration but you are right, either Biblical Discussions or on the Rant and Rave area. Xinh Loi Ong, Vietnamese and the English translation is, Sorry Mr. I just got carried away.