Author Topic: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts  (Read 127927 times)

Angel_09

Re: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts
« Reply #345 on: November 01, 2010, 08:40:42 PM »
Yes, I don't deny that I used that word. Ribald (humorously vulgar)

Just want to see those who will think LEWDLY by using that word.

And ALAS!!!  You did!  and nobody else reacted and think irrationaly except you....

Anyway, let us skip this issue, let us talk about Thunting.

How was your last project? Any members of this forum can help you? Just say the words mate, lot of members are just waiting for your invitation....

You know many heads are better than one....

Angel_09

« Reply #346 on: November 01, 2010, 08:46:13 PM »
Where?;)
Jump on the lake and hope it is not polluted by Quicksilver. :D

Wow! Thanks for your very intelligent advice.... Are you advicing that as a moderator or a member? ;)

Anyway, let us talk about t hunting. How was your latest project? Does your OKM working fine now?
 Some of my friends wanted to have their own and I told them to wait till our great Th-44 moderator gives his final comments about his OKM. So what shall I tell them, mate?

t_hunter44

« Reply #347 on: November 01, 2010, 10:14:59 PM »
Where?;)

Wow! Thanks for your very intelligent advice.... Are you advicing that as a moderator or a member? ;)

Anyway, let us talk about t hunting. How was your latest project? Does your OKM working fine now?
 Some of my friends wanted to have their own and I told them to wait till our great Th-44 moderator gives his final comments about his OKM. So what shall I tell them, mate?

You are still on the wrong thread. Should I tell you where to go or can you navigate on your own? ::)

Angel_09

« Reply #348 on: November 01, 2010, 10:27:44 PM »
No ill will th-44, but I am not in the wrong thread...I am in the correct thread.

Have you forgotten about your project using your OKM? You detected at 60 ft. (if I'm not wrong) and when you reached that depth, you found nothing...and your friend told you that it was moved by the guardian spirit? Still remember it? Then he made them to moved out of the area, but your friend "diwata" told you that they should not be shooed away..Remember that? And to make sure your OKM is not damage you send it back to where you bought it..... Remember?

My friendly mate, it seems your'e losing your memory...be careful...

t_hunter44

« Reply #349 on: November 01, 2010, 11:00:08 PM »
No ill will th-44, but I am not in the wrong thread...I am in the correct thread.

Have you forgotten about your project using your OKM? You detected at 60 ft. (if I'm not wrong) and when you reached that depth, you found nothing...and your friend told you that it was moved by the guardian spirit? Still remember it? Then he made them to moved out of the area, but your friend "diwata" told you that they should not be shooed away..Remember that? And to make sure your OKM is not damage you send it back to where you bought it..... Remember?

My friendly mate, it seems your'e losing your memory...be careful...
   NO ILL WILL TO Th-44, hahaha, who believes you, I don't! That is what Back Stabbers say to their victims and the unwary victims gets stabbed in the back. I believe you have been exposed to Mercury when you try to acquire the Mercury from a Thermometer as one of the symptoms is showing, lose of memory or is it lack of comprehension. Go back and read it again. OKM Rover C can penetrate to a depth of 60 feet, on favorable conditions. Now, did I say I dug down to 60 feet? You can go back and QUOTE me on that posting and I'm sure you know how, IF YOU CAN FIND IT.  ;D Maybe I have been exposed to Mercury Vapors that I cannot remember but QUOTE me on that so I can remember, if you cannot, it will show who has been exposed to Quicksilver.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 05:21:27 PM by t_hunter44 »

t_hunter44

« Reply #350 on: November 01, 2010, 11:10:12 PM »
Guy's  i know you are good  guy's here.. I think it's my fault to quote and transfer here in this Topic.. the reason I transfer the Quote because what if  An_09 answer the quote about that the white lady...  :o what if the discussion is long.. it will not fit the Topic... >:(  what if guy's lets talk about Paranormal.. maybe someday i will know what will I Do and not to be afraid of unseen entities if I encountered that unseen entities.. ;D peace guy's

Raqz ;)
Raqz,  Street talk nowadays is different. When a Young Kid tells you "You're Bad !!!, what he means is"You're Extremely Good" and they say that to the Good Players in Basketball, Football or Rappers. As far as quoting his post here in Paranormal Experience, was not intended to be, an Honest mistake on your part and followed by Janner thinking that it was deleted and caused a domino effect. Either way, it is still in the Wrong Thread.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 01:37:58 AM by t_hunter44 »

Angel_09

« Reply #351 on: November 01, 2010, 11:14:06 PM »
That's why I said "if I'm not wrong" :D ;D

Well I felt relieved that you still remember about the OKM Rover, but why have you forgotten that I am on the correct thread? ::)

Meaning you admit now that I'm not in the wrong thread? ::)

Nah, don't say that you've been exposed to quicksilver. It is unfair to you, and I will not believe it if you will insist.
It is not the only cause of being forgetfull. Other factor is Age....

Me will be exposed to quicksilver? Nah! I used all precautions before working on it.
Please check my posted basic rules about mercury... ;)

Cheers Th-44 ;D ;D ;D

t_hunter44

« Reply #352 on: November 01, 2010, 11:17:54 PM »
Where?;)

Persistent cuss you are. Read your post and can you see any indication that implies or even insinuate about the Paranormal? Nada, and then you turn around and made it so with your next post, and you LIED too that I dug to 60 FEET. You have a bad memory lose, see a neurologist.

Angel_09

« Reply #353 on: November 01, 2010, 11:25:49 PM »
Guy's  i know you are good  guy's here.. I think it's my fault to quote and transfer here in this Topic.. the reason I transfer the Quote because what if  An_09 answer the quote about that the white lady...  :o what if the discussion is long.. it will not fit the Topic... >:(  what if guy's lets talk about Paranormal.. maybe someday i will know what will I Do and not to be afraid of unseen entities if I encountered that unseen entities.. ;D peace guy's

Raqz ;)
Raqz,  Street talk nowadays is different. When a Young Kid tells you "You're Bad !!!, what he means is"You're Extremely Good" and the say that to the Good Players in Basketball, Football or Rappers. As far as quoting his post here in Paranormal Experience, was not intended to be, an Honest mistake and followed by Janner thinking that it was deleted and caused a domino effect. Either way, it is still in the Wrong Thread.

That is right Raqz, I agree with t-44 that it is an honest mistake. He didn't meant to bash me when he says I did erase my posting, and also he didn't mean to say that I'm just trying to get back at him since the Paranormal is his Topic. He also didn't meant to say that I ends up putting my foot in my mouth, because it is supposed to be him doing it most of the time.... :D

Anyway, let's go back to paranormal treasure topic. What was the latest news from "Diwata"?

BTW, I didn't lied about the depth. I am not only sure. What was the depth again? when the guardian spirits moved the object? ;)

t_hunter44

« Reply #354 on: November 02, 2010, 12:54:26 AM »

Raqz ;)
Raqz,  Street talk nowadays is different. When a Young Kid tells you "You're Bad !!!, what he means is"You're Extremely Good" and the say that to the Good Players in Basketball, Football or Rappers. As far as quoting his post here in Paranormal Experience, was not intended to be, an Honest mistake and followed by Janner thinking that it was deleted and caused a domino effect. Either way, it is still in the Wrong Thread.

That is right Raqz, I agree with t-44 that it is an honest mistake. He didn't meant to bash me when he says I did erase my posting, and also he didn't mean to say that I'm just trying to get back at him since the Paranormal is his Topic. He also didn't meant to say that I ends up putting my foot in my mouth, because it is supposed to be him doing it most of the time.... :D

Anyway, let's go back to paranormal treasure topic. What was the latest news from "Diwata"?

BTW, I didn't lied about the depth. I am not only sure. What was the depth again? when the guardian spirits moved the object? ;)
;D You do not believe on the Unseen anyway, so why are you asking about the Diwata, for malicious reasons I am sure.
  BTW, I did'nt lied [lie] about the depth. I am not only sure [I was not sure]. What was  
  the depth again ? [?, does it belong here]when the guardian spirits moved the object ?  ;D, Why are you asking an OLD MAN,
  you should know as you claim I posted it, Now,you are ONLY good in Copy and Paste, show ME or US how good you are in Copy
  and Paste  without the post you claim I did or the people will really  know who is the  LIAR. You can always claim to  have been
  exposed to Mercury Vapors when you broke that OLD Thermometer  so now you had a Memory Problem, maybe somebody will
  believe you,  JUST MAYBE ! Don't bet on it. Don't you get it yet, the  longer you stay on this argument, the further your foot
  get down in your mouth . :o

« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 01:16:07 AM by t_hunter44 »

Angel_09

« Reply #355 on: November 02, 2010, 01:09:30 AM »
As a show of respect to Admin, other mods, and all forumers, I will not answer all your bashing on me. Now it is up to you if you will continue this non sensical argumentation between us.  ;)

This will be my last post against your tirade on me.  :) :)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #356 on: November 02, 2010, 03:40:57 AM »
Give me a break, Angel and T Hunter.
It seems that you two guys are not contributing to the topic and just bashing each other. Time to cease here. Go and make a new GENERAL Ranting topic just for the two of you can do all your arguing there.
TW

Offline boboi

« Reply #357 on: November 02, 2010, 05:40:01 AM »
tony is right.
time for peace and reconciliation..

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #358 on: November 02, 2010, 05:55:52 AM »
Play with fire, and you get burned.

You touch others belief and pay the consequence.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 06:32:35 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Angel_09

« Reply #359 on: November 02, 2010, 01:01:02 PM »
Play with fire, and you get burned.

You touch others belief and pay the consequence.

??? tsk...tsk...tsk...