Author Topic: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts  (Read 127932 times)

Offline gold_digger

Re: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts
« Reply #240 on: September 29, 2010, 07:52:42 PM »
Jesus himself casting away those demons when he still on earth but it doesnt mean he has now an uncleaned spirit... my point here it doesnt mean that when you are talking to a criminal you become now a criminal but if you are asking his help to kill someone, now its a different story.

4 different denomination's pastor have 3 different answers. The two still says that it is still contacting the uncleaned spirit and had to also undergo spiritual cleansing after the casting.

On 1 Samuel Chap 31, had Saul contacted an uncleaned spirit?

t_hunter44

« Reply #241 on: September 29, 2010, 09:08:05 PM »
4 different denomination's pastor have 3 different answers. The two still says that it is still contacting the uncleaned spirit and had to also undergo spiritual cleansing after the casting.

On 1 Samuel Chap 31, had Saul contacted an uncleaned spirit?
Saul in disguise had this woman medium contact Samuel for Samuel is dead only to be told that Saul is not favored by the Lord and and he and his sons will join him the next day, meaning they will be dead like Samuel. Saul did not die because he used a medium, he died because he was not favored by the Lord as he did not follow the Lords will or instructions.  Samuel cannot be an unclean spirit as he is from God. When one says"unclean spirit", hopefully it was referring to Satan and his followers. Not all unseen entities are evil and not all unseen entities are spirit of men for there are also unseen entities that was created by God for other purposes and of a different dimension . Only men or people have spirit.

t_hunter44

« Reply #242 on: September 29, 2010, 09:14:51 PM »
What if a Spirit of a man or a woman comes to you voluntarily, without being called by you, not you asking for help or favor but them, is it a sin and what would you do?

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #243 on: September 29, 2010, 10:24:11 PM »
My point exactly, not all unseen entities are unclean, you have to classify the unseen entities. In TH, most of the time, when you are dowsing, the entities IN THAT SITE will either try to control your rods or misled you to Timbuktu, so you have to deal with them.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 10:39:52 PM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline boylara

« Reply #244 on: September 30, 2010, 11:25:36 PM »
it so easy to undentify if the spirit if its  from a dead person or other entities if you know the "LATIN" hehehehehe....
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline ghost

« Reply #245 on: September 30, 2010, 11:34:48 PM »
Hmmm, sounds familiar to me that word hehehe, comes with an amulet isn't it sir Boy?

Offline boylara

« Reply #246 on: October 03, 2010, 08:36:15 PM »
no need for amulet, just the know the right words...Ave Maria??????
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline vourvon

« Reply #247 on: October 04, 2010, 01:52:45 AM »
it so easy to undentify if the spirit if its  from a dead person or other entities if you know the "LATIN" hehehehehe....

DINDO BAYAUA,

Hello, according to bible all spirit of dead person will return to the hand of God when he/she are dead, so all spirit saw by the people is spirit ( good or bad ) from the start. Sorry I don't memories the exact word and bible page.

vourvon

Offline vourvon

« Reply #248 on: October 04, 2010, 01:56:17 AM »
DINDO BAYAUA,

Sorry Sir, it is quote for Sir Boylara and information to all of you.

vourvon

Offline boylara

« Reply #249 on: October 04, 2010, 02:59:28 AM »
always remember this, there are different entities of the spirits, earthly, like dwende, kapre, etc.., dead person, higher level of spirits, The reason I am aware of these things is because I have a medium/psychic/spirista etc..that thought me about these things.... There are people who are gifted to feel, talk, communicate in these entities...
"So Near Yet So Far"

Angel_09

« Reply #250 on: October 07, 2010, 12:03:55 AM »
In my opinion, all these spirits can not move, transfer, remove or give anything underneath the soil to anybody.
My logic goes like this:
1. If a man was killed and burried together with the treasure, the first thing he will do if his awareness comes back, is to 'move' his burried body to the top, and I haven't heard or seen anything like that in my whole life, what is more about treasure?
2. If another spirit is guarding the treasure and 'befriend' a living such as medium, psychic or whatever, there is a possibility that he will give it to his new found 'friend' instead to anybody who is only a friend of his 'friend'. But I haven't seen any 'living friend' of any spirit who become rich because of the treasure which was given to him by any spirit.
3. If the 'spirits' have the power to give the treasure to those who have 'pure hearts', how come those who have dirty hearts gets the treasure and 'kill' the men with pure heart?

In my opinion, if these spirits really exist and can do anything over the living, what they can do is to disturb and distort our own 'spirit' and mislead our minds so that it will lose whatever faith, logic and knowledge we have.

We 'coined' every unusual things that happen in any treasure projects as work of 'guardian spirits' which in my opinion can be explained scientifically and logically.

Or can we say that these 'spirits' are used as "scapegoat" if one's project fails?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 12:06:58 AM by Angel_09 »

t_hunter44

« Reply #251 on: October 07, 2010, 01:08:35 AM »
Your words"guardian spirits can be explained scientifically and logically". Ok, please explain either way, I can always learn new things.

Angel_09

« Reply #252 on: October 07, 2010, 01:20:17 AM »
Your words"guardian spirits can be explained scientifically and logically". Ok, please explain either way, I can always learn new things

The statement above is different to what I have written. I will copy it:

We 'coined' every unusual things that happen in any treasure projects as work of 'guardian spirits' which in my opinion can be explained scientifically and logically.

It is the "every unusual thing" that can be explained scientifically and logically, not the "guardian spirit".

I've tried to put my words explicitly but still it was misconstrued.

t_hunter44

« Reply #253 on: October 07, 2010, 02:03:42 AM »
Your words"guardian spirits can be explained scientifically and logically". Ok, please explain either way, I can always learn new things

The statement above is different to what I have written. I will copy it:

It is the "every unusual thing" that can be explained scientifically and logically, not the "guardian spirit".

I've tried to put my words explicitly but still it was misconstrued.
It is the very unusual thing that can be explained scientifically and logically. Fine, I have these very unusual thing that happened on my last project on 2008. In 2007,  the Diwata friend(Fairy of the Forest named Maria Elena ask why I am digging in Quirino whilst there is Spanish Treasure buried in my backyard. When I came back to the island in 2008, I located the site by my dowsing rod,then confirmed it with my Rover C and it indicated a metal object about 30 feet deep. A relative that has a 4th eye came to my place a few days later and I showed him around but did not mention anything about the Spanish Treasure but close to the area where I detected, he told me that there is treasure underneath, I played ignorant and I asked if its a Japanese treasure and he said, No, Spanish and the next day he came back with a drawing on what to expect underground and one was a jawbone of an animal and a flat stone covering a jar. Ok, we started digging but the water table was about 20 feet so I bought some Concrete culvert as I was thinking of making it the house water source.While digging, we placed the 36" diameter culvert in the hole and it will go down by itself as we  dug deeper.  We found the jawbone at around 25 feet and at about 30 feet, my digger told me there is a solid thing like a rock on center of our target area, I went down to the hole and confirmed it as a flat stone, place my hand to feel for it and it was flat, covered only by a few inches of loose sand. Since it was getting dark and I do not normally work my people past 6, I said, lets stop, we will break that stone tomorrow. Next morning after pumping out the water accumulation the previous night, my digger went down and said there is no more solid object and he showed me by his crowbar and anywhere inside the culvert, the crowbar will go in about 2 feet easily. I went down the hole to confirm and my dowsing rod will go in the sand to the handle and anywhere inside that culvert is just sand. When I got topside, I asked the dowsing rod who was responsible and the rod was pointing at a particular direction and I was mad so I used my Latin Prayers for the Enemy to drive them away, they left but the damage is done. My friend from N.E. stopped by to visit the next day on their way to Baguio and he told me I made a mistake of driving them away by using the Latin Prayer to drive away enemies and he said not to consider them enemies as they were just playing around.
      Ok, now, can you explain that unusual thing or experience either scientifically or logically.

Offline Janner

« Reply #254 on: October 07, 2010, 02:20:50 AM »
This could, get interesting........ ;)