Author Topic: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts  (Read 127934 times)

Offline vourvon

Re: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts
« Reply #285 on: October 08, 2010, 11:32:56 PM »
t_hunter44,
       I'm a Catholic too, I'm reading a bible when I'm 17 years old because my Grandmother gave to me a bible and I cannot understand what I'am reading until I checked how I can understand the story there. So I have a many question I try to ask my question to the Priest 90% can't answer so who will be the next answer my question so I checked the other Sector and the other Sector can answer my question so with reading the answer directly to the bbible and I learned what the message of the bible. But until now I'am a Catholic. Sometimes we need to check the other maybe they can teach us what is the truth and until now I cannot join because I'm not ready to remove all my sin maybe soon. But for a while I go to the church with my family, I'm not promoting other sector, I'm just sharing what I learned, if you want it just take it, if you don't want just leave it, very simply. I hope not offened you my friend.

vourvon

Angel_09

« Reply #286 on: October 09, 2010, 12:38:37 AM »
Hi TH-44,

I'm not aware if Marcos hass used medium or not. What I know (as told me by one of his men) He used the Old Japanese who have knowledge of the hidden treasure, he also employs the help of one Filipino archeologist. Maybe he used some but I didn't know any medium that work for Marcos. Actually, I'm not insinuating anything about etheric or unseen entities. What I had said was based on our previous discussion in the early part of this subject. Please let me quote:

Angel_09
Reply #52 on: November 23, 2009, 06:46:51 PM »   
Hi T_hunter44,
I re-read your posting #43 confirming that you yourself is communicating with these DIWATAS. At first, I thought they are not, that's why I asked you. Now, my point is: If you can communicate with them, and they considered you as a friend, why do you need a medium? where in fact you have found your medium lied to you. With your ability to communicate with these ethereal entities, you can get more accurate, first hand informations you need to know for every project and site. 
Angel

And this is your reply:
Reply #55 on: November 24, 2009, 01:37:46 PM »   
Angel_09,
      Hahaha, in this quest, we need all the help we can get.

Angel_09

« Reply #287 on: October 09, 2010, 12:50:39 AM »
Hi Vourvon,

Please allow me to give my own 'research' from the bible, since I considered bible as the source of spiritual knowledge, I considered it the most reliable source of spiritual information.
I believe about the being jelous of God. and base on what was written, it says like this:
Deu 4:15  Take ye therefore good heed unto yourselves; for ye saw no manner of form on the day that Jehovah spake unto you in Horeb out of the midst of the fire.
Deu 4:16  Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven image in the form of any figure, the likeness of male or female,
Deu 4:17  the likeness of any beast that is on the earth, the likeness of any winged bird that flieth in the heavens,
Deu 4:18  the likeness of anything that creepeth on the ground, the likeness of any fish that is in the water under the earth;
Deu 4:19  and lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun and the moon and the stars, even all the host of heaven, thou be drawn away and worship them, and serve them, which Jehovah thy God hath allotted unto all the peoples under the whole heaven.

Deu 4:15  Ingatan nga ninyong mabuti ang inyong sarili; sapagka't wala kayong nakitang anomang anyo nang araw na magsalita ang Panginoon sa inyo sa Horeb mula sa gitna ng apoy:
Deu 4:16  Baka kayo'y mangagpakasama, at kayo'y gumawa sa inyo ng isang larawang inanyuan na kawangis ng alin mang larawan, na kahawig ng lalake o babae,
Deu 4:17  Na kahawig ng anomang hayop na nasa lupa, na kahawig ng anomang ibong may pakpak na lumilipad sa himpapawid,
Deu 4:18  Na kahawig ng anomang bagay na umuusad sa lupa, na kahawig ng anomang isda na nasa tubig sa ilalim ng lupa:
Deu 4:19  At baka iyong itingin ang iyong mga mata sa langit, at kung iyong makita ang araw at ang buwan, at ang mga bituin, sangpu ng buong natatanaw sa langit, ay mabuyo ka at iyong sambahin, at paglingkuran, na binahagi ng Panginoon ninyong Dios sa lahat ng mga bayan na nasa silong ng buong langit.

Deu 4:23  Take heed unto yourselves, lest ye forget the covenant of Jehovah your God, which he made with you, and make you a graven image in the form of anything which Jehovah thy God hath forbidden thee.
Deu 4:24  For Jehovah thy God is a devouring fire, a jealous God.
Deu 4:25  When thou shalt beget children, and children's children, and ye shall have been long in the land, and shall corrupt yourselves, and make a graven image in the form of anything, and shall do that which is evil in the sight of Jehovah thy God, to provoke him to anger;

Deu 4:23  Mangagingat nga kayo, baka inyong malimutan ang tipan ng Panginoon ninyong Dios, na kaniyang pinagtibay sa inyo, at kayo'y gumawa ng larawang inanyuan na kahawig ng anomang bagay na ipinagbawal sa iyo ng Panginoon mong Dios.
Deu 4:24  Sapagka't ang Panginoon mong Dios ay isang apoy na mamumugnaw, mapanibughuing Dios nga.
Deu 4:25  Pagka ikaw ay nagkaanak at nagkaanak ang inyong mga anak, at nagluwat kayo ng malaon sa lupaing yaon, at nagpakasama kayo, at gumawa kayo ng larawang inanyuan na kahawig ng anomang bagay, at gumawa kayo ng masama sa paningin ng Panginoon mong Dios, upang mungkahiin ninyo siya sa kagalitan:

Angel_09

« Reply #288 on: October 09, 2010, 12:57:33 AM »
Here's some more:
Deu 4:26  I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that ye shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over the Jordan to possess it; ye shall not prolong your days upon it, but shall utterly be destroyed.
Deu 4:27  And Jehovah will scatter you among the peoples, and ye shall be left few in number among the nations, whither Jehovah shall lead you away.
Deu 4:28  And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell.

Deu 4:26  Ay aking tinatawag ang langit at ang lupa upang sumaksi laban sa inyo sa araw na ito, na kayo'y malilipol na madali na walang pagsala sa lupain na inyong tinutungo ng pagdadaan sa Jordan, upang ariin: hindi ninyo mapatatagal doon ang inyong mga araw, kundi kayo'y lubos na malilipol.
Deu 4:27  At pangangalatin kayo ng Panginoon sa mga bayan, at kayo'y malalabing kaunti sa bilang sa gitna ng mga bansa, na pagdadalhan sa inyo ng Panginoon.
Deu 4:28  At doo'y maglilingkod kayo sa mga dios, na yari ng mga kamay ng mga tao, kahoy at bato na hindi nangakakakita, ni nangakakarinig, ni nangakakakain, ni nangakakaamoy.

This is a scenario from the first people of God, who turned their face and worship graven images instead. So, if we can not worship thru images, how can we show that we wanted to worship Him?
This is what the bible says:

Joh 4:23  But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and truth: for such doth the Father seek to be his worshippers.
Joh 4:24  God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship in spirit and truth.

Joh 4:23  Datapuwa't dumarating ang oras, at ngayon nga, na sasambahin ng mga tunay na mananamba ang Ama sa espiritu at katotohanan: sapagka't hinahanap ng Ama ang mga gayon na maging mananamba sa kaniya.
Joh 4:24  Ang Dios ay Espiritu: at ang mga sa kaniya'y nagsisisamba ay kinakailangang magsisamba sa espiritu at sa katotohanan.

Offline Janner

« Reply #289 on: October 09, 2010, 01:29:10 AM »
I'm not aware if Marcos hass used medium or not. What I know (as told me by one of his men) He used the Old Japanese who have knowledge of the hidden treasure, he also employs the help of one Filipino archeologist. Maybe he used some but I didn't know any medium that work for Marcos.

I thought that all this treasure hunting stuff didnt start until After Marcos got the maps from Roxas??
Which is where Bob Curtis stepped in......

Marcos's men told you...why would they tell you, about the Old Japanese and Pinoy archeologist but Not a medium.....?? Seems strange....But then again i am not privy to Marcos's gang.. ;)

Angel_09

« Reply #290 on: October 09, 2010, 01:48:03 AM »
Janner,

I met this man way back in '90's.(I pressume he is dead now because of his age). He was a former soldier and he joined our group. Of course, we know that he has lot of knowledge about his Boss, so we asked him why he is still doing treasure hunting. He told us that they were able to retrieve some, but he was not given any share, and he was not in any postion to go 'against the tide'. He told us that he almost lost his 'head' (go crazy) because he saw the gold, and he know that he has a share, but was not given to him. We talked mostly about technical, and his story, was mostly on the archeologist, how good he was, and how he can interpret all the markers they encounter. If they employ the service of a medium, he was not able to mention it to me.

So in my opinion, there is nothing strange about it.

I thought that all this treasure hunting stuff didnt start until After Marcos got the maps from Roxas??
Which is where Bob Curtis stepped in......"

I'm giving this statement to senior hunters to give their comments.

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #291 on: October 09, 2010, 06:48:20 AM »
You are attacking our catholic faith? Why, are you people so perfect with your faith? So sure of yourselves to be saved? So righteous to attack our faith?

If then so, WHY ARE YOU STILL ON TREASURE HUNTING? Firstly, you are so versed with the bible that you forgot MATTHEW 16-24.
Move on, we won't like to be a hindrance on your being saved.

Secondly: "What it profits a man even if he gains the whole world but losses his soul.." so WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING IN TREASURE HUNTING?

You have your own faith, we have ours, and let that be... YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO QUESTION OUR BELIEF, RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE!

Lastly:    
I believed in different entities of the spirits and the different entities of the spirits can form and copy the image of our love ones or our friends. God word is strong evidence that no human spirits stay in the earth.

Are you telling us that the white lady who contacted your friend is of different entity and only to exhume her daughter's remain? And WAS THE ONE THEY WERE ABLE TO EXHUME (10 years old as you posted) OF DIFFERENT ENTITY?

Your logic is contradicting your own word.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 04:00:18 PM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Angel_09

« Reply #292 on: October 09, 2010, 08:08:42 AM »
Dindo,

I think nobody is attacking anybody. The discussion is about paranormal experiences, wherein in its course, the discussion will always find its way to God, since everybody believes that they (etheric spirits) are also created by God. And if we are talking about God in Christian faith, the known written authority is the bible, where every chistian agree that everything written in that book are all pronouncement of God.

The reference verses which was written in this forum are all taken from the bible. Unless somebody do not believe what was written in it, then it can not be forced to anybody to believe these verses.
This is not an attack to anybody's faith. This is what we call 'SHEDDING LIGHT OR resolving christian issue' about belief using the very SOLE BASIS OF CHRISTIAN FAITH ...The HOLY BIBLE. Because all christian believe that the words of God was written in the bible for everybody to understand, and what was used as references are considered as His words.

About being righteous, nobody is righteous except the Son of God, Jesus Christ, and all have sinned, that is why God send Jesus to save those who will believe Him.

About treasure: the issue about God, in my opinion, will not be touch if all the discussion will be centered only on technical issues, not including paranormal and spiritual issues.

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #293 on: October 09, 2010, 08:13:57 AM »
It is still an attack on our faith. Why, do you have the right to correct us if we believe in praying our own way? Are you that righteous? In a way, you are right, only Jesus is the righteous and others are self-assuming righteous to question us just like the pharisees.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 08:23:57 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Angel_09

« Reply #294 on: October 09, 2010, 08:28:41 AM »
It is not an attack. If it is, then the God who pronounced it can be labelled as the attacker, because it is His words. Maybe you are offended because what was written is different from what was thought to you, but we can not deny the facts, it is written in the bible, unless you denounce the words of God written in that bible.
 Not because someone showed what was written, he shall be condemned, then why not the source of those words? God himself?

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #295 on: October 09, 2010, 08:35:23 AM »
It is not the Bible that is in question. It is the MOTIVE of the questionnaire who attacked our catholic faith. In the time of the Pharisees, they also used the wods of God thru the Bible, and they cause the death of Christ. Did they ever blame it on written words of God? No, it is still the Pharisee's fault. So if you attack us Catholics then you act like the modern day Pharisees.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 04:18:44 PM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Angel_09

« Reply #296 on: October 09, 2010, 08:48:08 AM »
Only one who knows the motive of every individual, only God. The issue is about graven images, not about pharasees. And no one projects self righteousness, it is the word of God that is righteous. And it is this righteousness of God's word hard for men to acknowledge.
Is it bad to show what was righteous? 

As I have mentioned before, if issues about spirit will be included in treasure hunting, we can not avoid the discussion to be back to God.

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #297 on: October 09, 2010, 08:51:15 AM »
If issues about spirit will be included in treasure hunting, never be self righteous in correcting our way of faith and praying.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 04:07:40 PM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Angel_09

« Reply #298 on: October 09, 2010, 09:08:49 AM »
Nobody is saying somebody is self righteous.
If someone has the right to say anything about spirits and etheric entity, will the others don't have the right to tell what they believe?
If and when conflict goes in between these two beliefs, isn't it justified to resolve it by using the sole basis of christian faith? The bible?
Not because someone presented different opinion or contrary to what the other knows, he will be labelled as brandishing  self righteousness, especially if it is fully supported by biblical proof..
Do you think it is fair because it does not conform with your line of thinking?

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #299 on: October 09, 2010, 09:13:58 AM »
I live and will die on MY STRONG CATHOLIC FAITH. Never put some unnecessary remarks on that faith. So what if there are some flaws in it. Is your faith that perfect? Enough to criticize us? Are you the right one to correct it?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 04:09:08 PM by DINDO BAYAUA »