Author Topic: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts  (Read 127937 times)

Offline Janner

Re: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts
« Reply #330 on: October 31, 2010, 08:43:29 AM »
angel has deleted his post !!

t_hunter44

« Reply #331 on: October 31, 2010, 11:51:05 AM »
Raqz,
    Thanks for taking the time to quote his post before making a reply. Angel_09 was able to delete his post but cannot delete yours.
That was made to be a Joke but of bad taste. Just trying to get back at me since the Paranormal is my Topic. Give the guy some credit for trying and every time he ends up putting his foot in his mouth, getting to be a habit for him.

Angel_09

« Reply #332 on: October 31, 2010, 07:45:30 PM »
Janner, some correction, I didn't post in this thread.

Raqz quote came from "oldest tree..." posting.

Just for info.    Thanks. :)

Offline Janner

« Reply #333 on: October 31, 2010, 08:34:34 PM »
aha....noted  ;)

t_hunter44

Joke of Angel_09
« Reply #334 on: November 01, 2010, 03:24:40 PM »
Janner, some correction, I didn't post in this thread.

Raqz quote came from "oldest tree..." posting.

Just for info.    Thanks. :)
Since it did not belong in the Topic Oldest Trees in the Philippines, I then Moved it to this Topic, specially made for Angel_09.

Angel_09

« Reply #335 on: November 01, 2010, 04:48:50 PM »
Raqz,
    Thanks for taking the time to quote his post before making a reply. Angel_09 was able to delete his post but cannot delete yours.
That was made to be a Joke but of bad taste. Just trying to get back at me since the Paranormal is my Topic. Give the guy some credit for trying and every time he ends up putting his foot in his mouth, getting to be a habit for him.

AHA!

So you transfered my RIBALD story in this thread so you can JUSTIFY your unfounded bashing to me....How sweet of you mr. th-44.

Your motive is very obvious. Then why dont you transfer the posting of Boboi which deals also with enchanted being (paranormal)?
You are destroying your credibility and using your "POWER" as moderator TO ENTERTAIN your bias agenda.
Why? Is it because your statement above bounce back to you 1001%?

Give this forum a break th-44, everybody needs constructive information about treasure, not like this....:)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #336 on: November 01, 2010, 05:33:30 PM »
I agree with Angel, T Hunter. I really can't see why you would remove Angel's post like that. Was that really necessary?
TW

t_hunter44

« Reply #337 on: November 01, 2010, 06:36:20 PM »
Raqz,

AHA!

So you transfered my RIBALD story in this thread so you can JUSTIFY your unfounded bashing to me....How sweet of you mr. th-44.

Your motive is very obvious. Then why dont you transfer the posting of Boboi which deals also with enchanted being (paranormal)?
You are destroying your credibility and using your "POWER" as moderator TO ENTERTAIN your bias agenda.
Why? Is it because your statement above bounce back to you 1001%?

Give this forum a break th-44, everybody needs constructive information about treasure, not like this....:)
TW, the guy keeps bitching about a post not  being  on the right thread, so, I accommodated him and moved his RIBALD story to where it belongs, Jokes of Angel_09. Not deleted, just moved. RIBALD definition, Characterized by VULGAR or LEWD humor and addressed to a female member here. You can always move it back to a thread that it did not belong, your call.

Angel_09  Cry baby. You do not follow what you preach and that RIBALD Story of yours was done maliciously and addressed to a female member. You could cry to high heaven and I would still say and do the same, move your post where it belongs. Boboi is a different case, he posted on the wrong thread not intentionally but you did intentionally as you know the rules, written or unwritten or did you forget about reminding me when I replied to your post on the same thread, which by the way, I did intentionally so you will not miss it. Am I destroying my credibility or are you afraid it is your credibility that is at stake. I am not worried about  my credibility, you should on yours as it has started to crumble, not by me, by your own doing, just giving you an assist on your Self-destruct mode.  ;)
     You want to post more of your RIBALD stories, now you know where to go.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 06:38:08 PM by t_hunter44 »

Angel_09

« Reply #338 on: November 01, 2010, 06:45:44 PM »
Where?;)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #339 on: November 01, 2010, 06:49:40 PM »
OK guys.. I see your point. Anyway, its getting HOT in here so let's please just try cool it now.
Thanks!
TW

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #340 on: November 01, 2010, 06:50:49 PM »
Guy's  i know you are good  guy's here.. I think it's my fault to quote and transfer here in this Topic.. the reason I transfer the Quote because what if  An_09 answer the quote about that the white lady...  :o what if the discussion is long.. it will not fit the Topic... >:(  what if guy's lets talk about Paranormal.. maybe someday i will know what will I Do and not to be afraid of unseen entities if I encountered that unseen entities.. ;D peace guy's

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Angel_09

« Reply #341 on: November 01, 2010, 07:02:07 PM »
By the way, what is lewd and vulgar with that story? Isn't it true in Phil folklore that if you can't go home because of paranormal, you need to reverse your clothes?

Yes I used the word RIBALD, but it doesn't means it is really a lewd or vulgar story.

IT IS ONLY ON THE MIND AND INTERPRETATION OF THE  ONE WHO READS IT...

So you interpreted it lewdly eh? tell me.....

What if the man wears an amulet and the white lady sees it when he reverse his clothes that is why she runs? Nobody knows..... then why conclude it is lewd?

And I didn't say HE REMOVED HIS PANTS..

Angel_09

« Reply #342 on: November 01, 2010, 07:12:06 PM »
ok T-44, LET'S MOVE ON. Let us post something informative about treasure hunting....

BTW, how was your latest project? any news about it? Do you have anything to say to newbie members in this forum about T'hing? ;)

t_hunter44

Re: Rant and Rave area 4
« Reply #343 on: November 01, 2010, 08:30:01 PM »
By the way, what is lewd and vulgar with that story? Isn't it true in Phil folklore that if you can't go home because of paranormal, you need to reverse your clothes?

Yes I used the word RIBALD, but it doesn't means it is really a lewd or vulgar story.

IT IS ONLY ON THE MIND AND INTERPRETATION OF THE  ONE WHO READS IT...

So you interpreted it lewdly eh? tell me.....

What if the man wears an amulet and the white lady sees it when he reverse his clothes that is why she runs? Nobody knows..... then why conclude it is lewd?

And I didn't say HE REMOVED HIS PANTS..
;D   RIBALD, your words not mine.

t_hunter44

« Reply #344 on: November 01, 2010, 08:39:41 PM »
Where?;)
Jump on the lake and hope it is not polluted by Quicksilver. :D