Author Topic: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts  (Read 127933 times)

Offline Janner

Re: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts
« Reply #225 on: July 06, 2010, 06:30:19 AM »
then i suggest you look elsewhere as i do not respond to validating anything on demand or on some ones say so.

next time you want something ask in a simple straight forward manner opposed to a long winded hypothesis full of innuendos and conjecture. ;)

if you are able, disprove the photos, prove they are what shall we say? "Not Real", then you can be happy. As it seems we, or is it me, have to validate our pic to you..?? Oh my..

any way its now irrelevant to me what you believe.... so, your turn to, what did you say.."spill the beans"... :)

have a good day
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 06:52:02 AM by Janner »

Angel_09

« Reply #226 on: July 07, 2010, 01:01:14 AM »
This is a paranormal story relayed by a friend while doing treasure hunting in Bataan:

It is their second day and they had started digging the site. They were able to find the entrance of the tunnel, which were stairs inclined 45 degrees going down. According to the story they gathered from the folks living in that area, that place was a Japanese station during the war. According to the legend, underneath are 7 chambers with 7 concrete doors. It is also specified what particular treasure in each chamber, which according to the story, consist of big volume of gold bars, diamonds, jewelries and other valuables. On their third night, the youngest of the group (17 yrs old),  who was outside, shouted loudly in fear. When confronted and asked, he mumbles incoherently while his whole body is shaking, and they noticed that his body is abnormally high temperature.
it takes sometime before he slowly returns to his self, and when questioned about what happened, he said that he saw a woman at the spot where they are digging. He tried to walk going to the wowan to warn her about the hole, but as he walks to her, her eyes starts to glow red hot, and she to moves towards him. His whole body shaken in fear not knowing what to do. As he starts to run to the house, a group of Japanese soldiers approximately 12 inches high paraded to his way. And that's the time he snapped, where loud and incomprehensible groan with shout sounded in the area.... by him.

And they leave the site the next day.

Angel
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 01:05:53 AM by Angel_09 »

Offline lagalag

« Reply #227 on: July 22, 2010, 03:29:47 AM »
havent got much paranormal experiences yet.., but heres a note worthy one...
 after coming home tired and weary from a site i was checking in the boonies.,
 i turned on the tv, and on the channel was a black and white documentary film about some jewish guy who claim to have dug and seen and know the exact whereabouts of the so called "ark of the covenant" yeah the one in the bible and he claims its still in israel under the old ruins thereof..,of course it being about treasure hunting i watched it very intently cause it was interesting..,then i looked up and said..,lord are you trying to tell me something?..,the feeling of uneasiness came over me..,it was as if he was really trying to tell me something...i aint even religious..but then i felt the urge to look for my bible.., dusted it up looked at it and said ok what do you want me to know?....i opened a random page and sure enough... it was indeed a massage from above..,it was PROVERBS 22..that went something like,,," a good name is worth more than gold and silver." i was floored..., and said ok lord i will surely keep that in mind!

Offline Corel

« Reply #228 on: July 26, 2010, 08:36:08 AM »
Just recently... one of our digger experience something that even him cannot explain.. while he is doing his stuff in our dig and when he is about to fill the bucket to be pulled up.. he just saw the bucket float in front of him and suddenly smack on his face.. nobody was with him inside the hole during that time and the bucket was unhook from the pull-rope, the other guys were busy attending to our water pumps because all three pumps were acting weird... strange huh..

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #229 on: July 26, 2010, 08:58:02 AM »
Just recently... one of our digger experience something that even him cannot explain.. while he is doing his stuff in our dig and when he is about to fill the bucket to be pulled up.. he just saw the bucket float in front of him and suddenly smack on his face.. nobody was with him inside the hole during that time and the bucket was unhook from the pull-rope, the other guys were busy attending to our water pumps because all three pumps were acting weird... strange huh..

Wow! That's really strange! I bet that guy RAN like hell after that! I sure would have!
TW

Offline lagalag

« Reply #230 on: July 26, 2010, 08:59:43 AM »
yeah tw id even overake you lol... freaky indeed!

Offline Corel

« Reply #231 on: July 26, 2010, 09:26:17 AM »

Wow! That's really strange! I bet that guy RAN like hell after that! I sure would have!
TW

Nope he just continued doing his stuff.. he was armed with prayers... check this out, the next day when he was again in the hole.. somebody or someone is throwing at him bark of trees.. the size of 2x2in. So when I spoke with him I reminded him that everytime he goes down our dig, he should always have one guy with him.... after that, strange things calm down... as what our good mentor from this forum mention to us before... be ready for those weird things to happen.... your only shield is lots and lots of prayers.

t_hunter44

« Reply #232 on: September 13, 2010, 06:23:32 PM »
    Somebody here has something against Mediums as he said something to these effect;  Mediums did not bury the treasure, the Japanese did;Mediums do not know where the treasure is; Never Ever use Mediums as they are only going for your wallet. True, the Japanese did bury the treasure or was supervised by them and Mediums do not know where the treasure is and that was not their purpose. The Medium  should be able also to see the Guardian or guardians and will communicate with them so one will know what to expect and the Guardian of the site will tell the Medium what to expect and the Medium will relay the information and mine has proven his worth dozens of times by telling me what was said to him by the Guardian, like a description of the next marker before it was uncovered or dug up. And then not all Mediums is after your wallet, mine was not. Because one Medium is a fake and just after your money, then please do not stereo type  or say that all mediums is the same because most likely you will get a rebuttal, if not from me, some other people that has used them and believes in their gift or capabilities.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 06:34:10 PM by t_hunter44 »

Offline wiseman

« Reply #233 on: September 14, 2010, 01:32:30 AM »
that is true T44, not all mediums are after our wallet, some are very genuine.. in fact people who are capable to use their extra sensory perception capabilities partly  had already proven some points worldwide trough out history..

Offline ghost

« Reply #234 on: September 14, 2010, 07:46:29 PM »
TH44 is wright, mediums are only messengers of the "unseen" what to do, when to do, who will do it,  and how to do it and NOT where to do/dig. That is ONLY their main purpose in the operation. If ever they will point to a place then validate first and not just do it for it is you who will always have the say to operate. My humble opinion.

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #235 on: September 26, 2010, 05:21:42 AM »
In paranormal activities, sometimes you have to send some entities away as they have this strong negative energy which tend to cover the aura of a human being. The strong negative energy can cover the human aura when the human aura is colored gray, which sometimes mean the human is sick, down hearted or low in spirit or very sad due to problems in life. That sometimes is the reason why entities can possess the human body.

Same when encountering elemental entities in a treasure site. The diggers must have strong, worthy, good and very positive spirits. You got to know FIRST if he/she/they (those entities) are coming in as strongly opposing element by the use of Dowsing. Deal with them. How? Read on the articles of Jaime Licauco about elemental forces.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 07:17:45 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline jin

« Reply #236 on: September 26, 2010, 06:30:16 PM »
To add unto that.. this is one of the reasons in the book of 1 Samuel chapter 31 why King Saul was given by God to his enemies because of his desire to contact Samuel who had been long dead thru a woman medium.

The bible is very specific on this: "What it profits a man even if he gains the whole world but losses his soul.."

Calling spirits thru medium is like worshipping the god of the dead and not of the Living God.

Just my 2 cents.

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #237 on: September 28, 2010, 10:45:28 PM »
There was a question on the bible school when I was still in College that goes this way:

On the subject of talking with the spirits:

If someone has been possessed and you have to cast the spirit away, are you going to talk first with the spirit?
or how will you cast it away if you do not talk or have a contact with it?

If you have to talk with the spirit first, then you initiated the contact.
Isn't that ANOTHER FORM of desire to seek the uncleaned spirit?

Just a food for thought...

Offline gold_digger

« Reply #238 on: September 29, 2010, 01:11:35 AM »
There was a question on the bible school when I was still in College that goes this way:

On the subject of talking with the spirits:

If someone has been possessed and you have to cast the spirit away, are you going to talk first with the spirit?
or how will you cast it away if you do not talk or have a contact with it?

If you have to talk with the spirit first, then you initiated the contact.
Isn't that ANOTHER FORM of desire to seek the uncleaned spirit?

Just a food for thought...

its a different scenario the first one you are casting the uncleaned spirit away while the other one  you are asking the uncleaned spirit's help...
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 04:24:05 AM by admin »

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #239 on: September 29, 2010, 04:04:30 AM »
4 different denomination's pastor have 3 different answers. The two still says that it is still contacting the uncleaned spirit and had to also undergo spiritual cleansing after the casting.

On 1 Samuel Chap 31, had Saul contacted an uncleaned spirit?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 05:11:53 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »