Author Topic: Re: Japs Straggler  (Read 15884 times)

Offline Gboy

Re: Japs Straggler
« on: June 01, 2010, 05:38:38 AM »
Gentlemen,

What is the benefit if we will produce a Japs straggler ?
Will he be the ...most loyal soldier in the world bcoz for 70 years he didn't abandon his military post?

am just asking...who knows ....secret  ;D

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 05:40:10 AM »
Lt. Hiroo Onoda has been hiding in Lubang Island for 30 years. A hero for Japan but a nuisance for the islanders. So he is either of the two, depending upon the side of the viewer
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 07:09:35 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline Gener

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 12:09:19 AM »
Onoda can be seen as loyal but he created havoc on that island, he fished and steal food and livestocks from the villagers and in many occasion even shooting people who may get near to his lair...But for me he is a coward, cannot accept defeat and scared to know the truth or scared enough not to leave the island and know the truth that war is over for decades!!! what i admired from him is his determination and perceverance. his skill in jungle survival is beyond anyones reach....

**So if Gboy is planning to train a person similar to what onoda can do then it will be worthy,,but the assurance that this trained person can immitate onodas trustworthiness and loyal can be a big question. This trained person will be rich after emptying all those treasure caves. And Gboy end up eating his toe nails again... ;D

Offline Gboy

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 02:52:27 AM »

I know a YTHr friend who had 4 Japs straggler...(Col and his 3 staff, all have kempetai tattoos). In fact he had just meet them these summer. The problem the Japs are in hiding bcoz some armed groups are harassing them for their hidden treasure (100 tons). All the Japs had families here already(they look like mestizo natives), they do not want to return to Japan bcoz they hate their Emperor bcoz they didn't bother or help them thru these years...

Actually these Japs...are walking treasure already bcoz their "WW2 benefits, back pay and overtime pay" alone in 70 years are already worth $millions. Imagine they never abandoned their post for 70 years...lots of overtime pay  ;D...hhhhhhmmmmm napakalaking pera sana....
Problem...they are afraid to go in open bcoz armed goons run after them, they already killed some of their tribes mates...tsk,tsk...PERA NA NAGING BATO PA hehehe ;D

Offline Gboy

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2010, 03:03:43 AM »

Actually these Japs stragglers are not isolated and violent like Lt. Onoda, they just look like ordinary tribal natives chieftain...the only difference is they are white skinned...obviously Japs. Thats why when they were confronted by my friend, they admitted that they are indeed Japs stragglers. Problem when these Japs straggler (mestizo native) attempted to haul treasure, they were monitored by armed groups...now they are in hiding.

Offline HABAGAT

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2011, 12:45:27 PM »
TH Brothers,
I just want to share about the topic of Lt. Onoda or Lt. Onida whom his Commanding Officer is my brother in law friend.And what this commanding officer done before taking Onida in Lubang he just make penpal to somebody which luckily he pick my brother in law which serve as his middleman and to make the story short after taking Onida in Lubang my brother in law has been given a reward by this JAPS Officer to be with him when he went back to japan and given a three(3) maps in bicol area as he requested the officer because he dont know the other area which offered to him by the officer (Sta. Maria Laguna,Mabitac Laguna, Buso Buso Rizal, Cebu) and out of three maps only one they found in Oas,Albay a silver and gold coins @ 45ft but the bars and diamond left due to ignorance how to decode a map and the two maps they didnt find and he gave to someone.

Offline Janner

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2011, 06:59:46 PM »
seems here everyone is a friend of your bro in law..?
Especially Japanese WWII officers or FM or......

I'm just skeptical of stories like this,,

Offline curscute

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2011, 07:33:37 AM »
If I have a Japanese straggler I should have been a Millionaire by now....

If his a real Japanese

Scene 1:
1. He should have kept his insignia/dog tag/sword intact.
2. He should be listed in the Master Copy of all the soldiers, generals, armies and spies.
3. He should still be able to know how to speak Japanese and can still remember his codename or his name in Japanese.
4. He should pass the DNA test if his the same person 80 or 70 years ago.
5. The court will judge him and honor him and gave him his share.... if his a high rank Official then its about $80 to $100 Million

Scene 2: What if he died today? "knock on wood" simbaku lang"
1. His son/daughter can pass the DNA test
2. son/daughter should have known their father's real name/codename
3. The court will judge them and honor them.
4. The government will recognize them and become citizens of japan, if they are uneducated the government will handle all the necessary conditions such as education, learning of japanese and et al.
and then finally the government will gave to them their father's share.

benvalmores

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2011, 03:47:58 PM »
Good insight Curscute... ;)

Offline Janner

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2011, 06:52:08 PM »

If his a real Japanese

Scene 1:
2. He should be listed in the Master Copy of all the soldiers, generals, armies and spies. (there isnt one)
3. He should still be able to know how to speak Japanese and can still remember his codename or his name in Japanese.(most do)
4. He should pass the DNA test if his the same person 80 or 70 years ago.(NO DNA 70-80 yrs ago, so impossible)
5. The court will judge him and honor him and gave him his share.... if his a high rank Official then its about $80 to $100 Million (share of "What"?)

(Irrelevant)
1. His son/daughter can pass the DNA test (if a "straggler how would he have children?)
4. The government will recognize them and become citizens of japan, if they are uneducated the government will handle all the necessary conditions such as education, learning of japanese and et al.

Offline curscute

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2011, 10:37:08 PM »

If his a real Japanese

Scene 1:
 A friend of my Pops who's father is a Japanese Rank soldier kept his father's Insignia intact coupled with his father's Photo in his army days.

2. He should be listed in the Master Copy of all the soldiers, generals, armies and spies. (there isnt one)Not only one but 3 Master Copy.

3. He should still be able to know how to speak Japanese and can still remember his codename or his name in Japanese.(most do) In some cases they forgot/forget that they are japanese maybe due to old age since some of them is 14 or 16 years old when they came here in the Philippines and that so much have changed in their life.

4. He should pass the DNA test if his the same person 80 or 70 years ago.(NO DNA 70-80 yrs ago, so impossible) True but this is how they do things in Japan (a daughter of japanese (WW2)spy told us).

5. The court will judge him and honor him and gave him his share.... if his a high rank Official then its about $80 to $100 Million (share of "What"?) If my memory serves me right I have seen a documentary that Onoda receive $60 Million from japanese government. at that time I'm not quite interested in YMT's. and I don't really give much attention to it.

(Irrelevant)
1. His son/daughter can pass the DNA test (if a "straggler how would he have children?) Yes some japanese straggler married to a filipina natives "Blaan" & others. I have also known that some Japanese Spy can speak 3 or more dialects at that time, Maguindanaon "Muslim", Ilonggo, Cebuano, Tagalog. That some Japanese Generals/Admirals and other Japanese is studying in America

Some things is quite unbelievable but it really happens.... Just like last year my grandma told us that in our neighbors backyard is used to be a japanese soldier's graveyard, maybe that's the reason that every time I look at their backyard at night it gives me the creeps.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 06:09:06 AM by admin »

Offline Janner

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2011, 12:02:52 AM »

1. His son/daughter can pass the DNA test how can they pass it when there wasnt any...??? C'mon get real. !!!

4. He should pass the DNA test if his the same person 80 or 70 years ago.(NO DNA 70-80 yrs ago, so impossible) True but this is how they do things in Japan (a daughter of japanese (WW2)spy told us).

Some things is quite unbelievable but it really happens.... Just like last year my grandma told us that in our neighbors backyard is used to be a japanese soldier's graveyard, maybe that's the reason that every time I look at their backyard at night it gives me the creeps.

absolutely no offense intended but,....being a paramedic for the past many many years,  that is BS...!!
WWII Japanese spy etc etc..... ::)

There was NO DNA then so impossible to connect or test !!

Offline curscute

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2011, 03:11:47 AM »

1. His son/daughter can pass the DNA test how can they pass it when there wasnt any...??? C'mon get real. !!!

absolutely no offense intended but,....being a paramedic for the past many many years,  that is BS...!!
WWII Japanese spy etc etc..... ::)

There was NO DNA then so impossible to connect or test !!

I don't care if you believe it or not because it was base thru her experience....

Offline curscute

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2011, 03:19:39 AM »
Ooppss... I forgot to tell that she has living relatives (japanese) in Japan too. Maybe it explains the DNA thing....

t_hunter44

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2011, 11:41:26 AM »
Questions about children of Japanese stragglers. Was the marriage between the Japanese and the Filipina legal or was it just a live-in sort of thing. What if the Japanese straggler has a wife and kids in Japan, would his children in the Philippines be considered as legal by the Japanese government ? Too many IFs,and did somebody did a research about what is legal and illegal children with the Japanese government. If a Single Foreign National had kids with a Filipina and the kid was born in the Philippines, the Foreign Father should acknowledge that it is truly his child and he has to submit paperworks, nothing is automatic. I have 2 kids born in Okinawa, Japan and they have a choice of acquiring their Japanese citizenship when they reach the age of 21 and then it has to be proven and they have to submit paperworks. Let us not assume that everything is automatic in acquiring citizenship from a foreign country, nothing is that easy.