Author Topic: Rant and Rave 6  (Read 71295 times)

Offline ghilbzberto

Re: Rant and Rave 6
« Reply #120 on: April 19, 2011, 09:09:37 PM »
copy that sir janner..... ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

regards to all.....GOD BLESS
farmerandhunter

Offline Janner

« Reply #121 on: April 20, 2011, 03:30:08 AM »
as i have been mega busy the past few weeks, (work related)
not a lot of moderating was done by me, and things are beginning to look untidy, so..

i shall be taking a look at whats happened and will do also a little cleaning where its required...
that means any useless stuff (proven useless) will be deleted and or moderated severely..

so a little help from you guys,, keep it tidy please, then i have less to do, and you will have a awesome site !!

many thanks...

Janner

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #122 on: April 20, 2011, 03:36:33 AM »
Hooo... because of the buyer of tokay gecko (TOKO), the toko in my  house was gone.. i never heard anymore his/her voice as TOOOO...KOOOO..... when i go to sleep i always heard him/her I really missed my TOKO... ;D i hope the one who get my TOKO sell it in a good price and help people who got aids.... ???

Raqz ;)

Raqz, is that really true about the Tokay can be used for medicine like curing AIDS and stuff like that?
TW

Offline Janner

« Reply #123 on: April 20, 2011, 03:42:45 AM »
according to the URL posted in someones post, the Gecko is valued at 70,000,000 per 450grm...now that alone tells you enough to start laughing, i mean 70 million pesos for a lizard??? C'mon...

and the reply by a scientist was "there is no cure for AIDS !!!!"

ah well wishful thinking, and another scam....

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #124 on: April 20, 2011, 05:50:09 AM »
according to the URL posted in someones post, the Gecko is valued at 70,000,000 per 450grm...now that alone tells you enough to start laughing, i mean 70 million pesos for a lizard??? C'mon...

and the reply by a scientist was "there is no cure for AIDS !!!!"

Well in that case.. does it have to be a Gecko from the Philippines? There's plenty of Gecko's here in Florida also so if that's the case I think we all found our GOLD TREASURE already! No need to dig anymore!  :D

TW

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #125 on: April 20, 2011, 06:15:35 AM »
you're right Tony no need to dig deep hole and buy some equipment or gadgets.. we just need to buy a TOKO DETECTOR if the price of that TOKO is a million... it makes me laugh... ;D ;D ;D

Raqz ;D ;D ;D ;D
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline ghost

« Reply #126 on: April 20, 2011, 07:08:33 AM »
I can bring you a sack of it if the price really stand. What specie might be as there are many specie in our province even flying gecko?  ;)

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #127 on: April 20, 2011, 07:25:03 AM »
I can bring you a sack of it if the price really stand. What specie might be as there are many specie in our province even flying gecko?  ;)

ghost if you have a sack of that TOKO you will become a  TOKO billionaire ..... ;D ;D ;D maybe boybogets cannot afford to pay for that TOKO.... ;D ;D.. he also adv.. that in other site..... ;D ;D

Raqz ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline Johny Bravo

« Reply #128 on: April 20, 2011, 08:15:43 AM »

This is kinda funny but it's really true here in our place there is potential buyers for gecko. They are paying 1 million pesos for 400grams gecko.

thats why my team instead of digging. where hunting gecko for a meantime. who knows if we found a 400 grams gecko. We can contine to

finance our project.  ;)

Offline ghost

« Reply #129 on: April 21, 2011, 10:18:12 PM »
May I ask questions, are they buying the live one's (gecko)? Is that a cumulative 400 grams or a single gecko? And what specie?

Offline Janner

« Reply #130 on: April 22, 2011, 09:30:30 AM »
Janner will be taking  a vacation for a undetermined length of time,

he has had enough, and needs the time to reflect on other matters on hand.

take care every one..

Janner

Offline troubleshooter

« Reply #131 on: April 22, 2011, 02:31:56 PM »
last year July 15, 2010 together with actor richard guterriz and his team, we conducted buy bust operation here in puerto princesa city to entrap tokay gecko smuggler and other endangered wild life specie, the said operation yielded positive result which is the recovery of 70 pcs of tokay gecko and the arrest of three smugglers, instead of getting them millions they end up to jail via inquest proceedings in violation of Republic Act. No. 9147 and the tokay gecko were release to the forest as their natural habitat. that police operation was sesn and played to GMA7 TV (CHANNEL 7) as special presentation of actor RICHARD GUTERREZ titled; "WILD LIFE FOR SALE"

the following day, follow up police operation in southern palawan (Municipality of Quezon) was conducted which again yielded positive result in the recovery of endangered talking mynah, baby eagle and others.             
"we seek the truth" "no one is above the law, the law maybe harsh but it is the law"

Offline troubleshooter

« Reply #132 on: April 22, 2011, 02:41:12 PM »
additional pics
"we seek the truth" "no one is above the law, the law maybe harsh but it is the law"

Offline troubleshooter

« Reply #133 on: April 22, 2011, 02:52:51 PM »
additional pics of recovered endangered wild life

Offline troubleshooter

« Reply #134 on: April 22, 2011, 02:57:40 PM »
additional pics