Author Topic: The Map  (Read 48122 times)

Offline margaha

Re: The Map
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2012, 04:27:50 AM »
I think the real reason could be the late president marcos. I have 1 of his men is working with us. He was given the map of the island to survey the area but unfortunately because of edsa revolution the plan did not pushed thru.  It will be his gift to us once he retires.

Margaha,

Where is that island? hehe..hopefully not my island and if that 1 of your men is still connected to marcoses, then it's a gift of your group and soon you recover more if he is not loyal to marcos.

He have been richly rewarded by FM during his days but unfortunately he spend all his share because of some circumstances. He's back to square 1 and now he is stocked with us.  He's the one leading our excavation team.

Give Me your hand. No matter what deeds you have done, I will alight upon you.

Jesus Christ

Offline franke

« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2012, 04:35:00 AM »
He have been richly rewarded by FM during his days but unfortunately he spend all his share because of some circumstances. He's back to square 1 and now he is stocked with us.  He's the one leading our excavation team.

Hehehe..but he is still lucky he was able to spent hes share. Hopefully those men, knows more technique applied during their time and share it to your group.

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2012, 04:53:28 AM »
Just to check it out if he is really a man of FM on TH. Ask him to show you the "coin". He knows what I mean. Each one of the so called FM man on TH (R-Group) is keeping a certain "coin". It is their access to their financial security (pension).

Former Col Orlando Dulay has one, being kept by his kin. That is tantamount to their old age pension.

Or at least ask him what is on the backside of the coin.

That is one security check/ultimate test which we always ask to those who claim to be the son of FM, belonging to the inner core, etc.

I have a close up picture of it but have been keeping it a secret for a long time now.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 03:31:39 PM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline franke

« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2012, 05:02:44 AM »
Just to check it out if he is really a man of FM on TH. Ask him to show you the "coin". He knows what I mean. Each one of the so called FM man on TH (R-Group) is keeping a certain "coin". It is their access to their financial security (pension).

Former Col Orlando Dulay has one, being kept by his kin. That is tantamount to their old age pension.

That is one security check/ultimate test which we always ask to those who claim to be the son of FM, belonging the inner core, etc.

I have a close picture of it but have been keeping it a secret for a long time now.

Sir Db,

Thanks, this question really a big help, somebody claimed that he is a son of FM, that's our experience who is using different name and claiming to be expert as he is a FM man. And regarding our FM man now it's proven he is really FM man.

Offline margaha

« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2012, 05:20:17 AM »

That is one security check/ultimate test which we always ask to those who claim to be the son of FM, belonging the inner core, etc.

I have a close picture of it but have been keeping it a secret for a long time now.

I will asked him regarding that coin. He was a digger turned dowser of FMs TH group in Nueva VIscaya and other areas. The good thing about tatay is  he will tell us what to expect before digging the site. I also compared his dowsing with a SAT SCAN they were both the same. And lately, these tiny markers. He used magnifying glass to check these small markers and we do found small skull marker like a corn.
Give Me your hand. No matter what deeds you have done, I will alight upon you.

Jesus Christ

Offline Whizkey

« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2012, 04:36:24 AM »
Northstar,

This is not Polomolok... this is Davao City. I have two identical maps like the one you posted but differently rendered. This is the third identical map which is also differently rendered. One of my maps shows the area of Gen. Santos City and probably includes the Polomolok area. Mang Ben has the same map that he posted elsewhere in this forum.

The Whiz: No Guts, No Gold!

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2012, 07:27:41 PM »
Hi Whiz

Yes that's Probably Correct,..The Map I have posted was Located in Digos City,..I already consulted the person who decipher the Map,
Then He Told us some secret about the location..He was taught by Late Gen. A. Tanaka..A Navy Officer and the head of the Engineering
Team..Thanks to your Information Whiz..God Bless Us All..

NS

Offline Whizkey

« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2012, 08:15:12 PM »
NorthStar,

Here's a comparison of your map and my map together with a screenshot on google earth showing the Davao River and part of Samal Island. The name of TAKAHASHI was placed there to cover the details of the complex tunnel system at Tigato-Cabantian area. I hope this can help you with your quest.

WHIZ
The Whiz: No Guts, No Gold!

t_hunter44

« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2012, 12:32:37 AM »
Hi Whiz

Yes that's Probably Correct,..The Map I have posted was Located in Digos City,..I already consulted the person who decipher the Map,
Then He Told us some secret about the location..He was taught by Late Gen. A. Tanaka..A Navy Officer and the head of the Engineering

NS
     You said Gen. A. Tanaka, a Navy Officer. The rank of General does not belong in the NAVY, check your Japanese Military Rankings again according to Branch of Service.

Offline zeeker

« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2012, 01:08:42 AM »
Hi Whiz

NS
     You said Gen. A. Tanaka, a Navy Officer. The rank of General does not belong in the NAVY, check your Japanese Military Rankings again according to Branch of Service.

and also, i wanna know if there was a chance that Gen. Tanaka ever had operations in northern luzon. tia.
continue the journey

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2012, 04:27:21 AM »
and also, i wanna know if there was a chance that Gen. Tanaka ever had operations in northern luzon. tia.

Kindly look on his assignment here: http://www.generals.dk/nation/Japan.html

According to the above reference, only General Shizuichi Tanaka was assigned as Commanding General of the 14th Army Group here and subsequently became the Military Governor in the Philippines from 1942 to 1943 only prior to the arrival of General Yamashita. He was never here in 1944-1945 (Period of Burying the loots) because he returned to be hospitalized in Japan in January 1944 due to Malaria and he committed suicide in 1945 after the surrender of Japan.

also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shizuichi_Tanaka

As for the service under the IJN, the Tanaka recorded is Rear Admiral Raizo Tanaka but then again, he was never assigned here since after the Guadalcanal fiasco, he was recalled to Japan.

However, I am not discounting the possibility of another Tanaka who could have been field promoted to a star rank during the war BUT it is unlikely since there was only 2 known Japanese field promoted Generals in 1945. 
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 05:28:15 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline zeeker

« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2012, 05:44:34 AM »

According to the above reference, only General Shizuichi Tanaka was assigned as Commanding General of the 14th Army Group here and subsequently became the Military Governor in the Philippines from 1942 to 1943 only prior to the arrival of General Yamashita. He was never here in 1944-1945 (Period of Burying the loots) because he returned to be hospitalized in Japan in January 1944 due to Malaria and he committed suicide in 1945 after the surrender of Japan.

As for the service under the IJN, the Tanaka recorded is Rear Admiral Raizo Tanaka but then again, he was never assigned here since after the Guadalcanal fiasco, he was recalled to Japan.

However, I am not discounting the possibility of another Tanaka who could have been field promoted to a star rank during the war BUT it is unlikely since there was only 2 known Japanese field promoted Generals in 1945.

thanks sir DB.
continue the journey

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2013, 12:02:46 AM »
Hello;

Sir DB,..Your Question about the operation of Late Gen. A. Tanaka on Northern Luzon,..He is the head of the Engineering Expedition,..He
Knows the secret of Luzon,Visayas and Mindanao..They are not combatants,..Their task is to buried the treasure..This are the famous se
cret's of their team..,.Golden Sun Luzon area,.Golden City,Golden Temple (The Replica of Mt. Fujiyama) and the Number 1..Golden LiLi,..
these are all in Mindanao..Their are some secrets that is far to be imagine,.Gen. A. Tanaka knows the secret of all,..Thanks..

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2013, 12:05:31 AM »
The quoted post is following for reference.

As for there being an IJA General named Tanaka or not, that can be left in the air as maybe and maybe not.  Just because there is no readily available reference to one does not discount the possibility.  As whether that reference Tanaka committed Harakiri, that I would seriously doubt.  Why doubt?  IF he was involved in the burials it the same area later taken over by Yamashita, then I would seriously doubt he died in 1945.  Why would I say that?  MacArthur, once he found the initial gold stocks in 1945, began negotiations with the Emperor even before the last ending days of the war.  It was about gold and about the fig leaf excuse of fighting communists.  The communist revolution in Japan starting in the late 1920's, instigated by Russia through China, that was as much a worry of the Japanese government as fighting the war with the USA in 1941.  Now was Yamashita hung and killed on Luzon ??  NO NO NO.  The trial was for propaganda and cover up.  There never was any body to bury and no grave and no photographs and no record.  I received an interesting e-mail from Sterling Seagrave and his friend this last year, 2012.  Seagrave finally after years of hard work and inside contacts came up with the documents identifying the cover up and the sending of Yamashita back to Japan for the Emperor.  It was a fake trial and hanging.  Yamashita walked away to Japan and work with the USG as did the Emperor in slowly opening up tunnel deposits.  MacArthur lived in Japan and envisioned himself to be a Japanese Samurai or what ever, even dressing in Japanese garb and surrounding in Japanese household, a head case.  So would the phantom General who was the predecessor of Yamashita and possibly also responsible for the first building of these deposits kill him self in 1945 in Japan??  Or, also a phantom death so as not to be pursued, officially.  Remember the Emperor himself was never tried for any crimes.

So ponder that.  Seagrave said he was starting to work on a follow up book to Gold Warriors but that book caused him so much heat he has stopped the follow up.  But, is working on another one, same subject but focused in a different direction.

Z

thanks sir DB.

Offline zeeker

« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2013, 01:11:52 AM »
or what about an officer surnamed Tanaka that might have been assigned in luzon?

you all got a point, thanks.
continue the journey