Author Topic: TH Philippines Welcome to our new forum !!!  (Read 95521 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: TH Philippines Welcome to our new forum !!!
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2009, 05:40:16 AM »
Yea, I agree with everyone here the Gboy seems to have no trust in his potential investors/partners so in this case the potential investors/partners won't trust him either so why would they ever want to join up with him? Gboy, your operations should be TRANSPARENT to everyone involved, otherwise, I feel its DOOMED from the very start.

Good luck!
TW

Offline MasKara

« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2009, 07:16:06 AM »
Gboy my bro,
let's say you found this re-buried sites and its contents since 5 years ago. Why have you not taken even a single bar. Any sane person who found this treasure will grab as much as he can carry and bring it home. If I where you and your friends grab 2 bars each (even say once a year) every time you visit this site. From 5 years ago to present you may have hauled 2 to 3MT already, buy a boat then you will not be looking for a Funder.
This are stories I can't understand people say they found a cave full of treasure but they need operating expenses such as equipment for breaking and entering, sump pump etc.. how then did they able to go inside the cave easily before and found the treasure, did not get even a single bar (as instinct dictates) which he can easily carry sell it and use it to continue his operation, but now they want to go back and do the hauling as these people are saying... "hauling" meaning no more heavy excavation, digging or clearing just grab and go that's it. While when they discovered the treasure cave not a single cent spent when they were up close and personal to the treasure.
It defies common sense and logic something is wrong with the story.
It's like saying you found a bag full of money in a room because you cannot lift the bag you have to leave it, lock the door then find somebody to pay you to unlock the door. Very very Stupid isn't it......

Gboy sorry but I stil have faith in you, go back to the site do not wait for a new President, GMA, Military etc... just five of your very trusted friends then ask them to grab as much as they can carry (or maybe 2 bars of 6.2 each) repeat this every 3 months then you are set for life.
That look easy isn't it.

Offline boylara

« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2009, 06:35:57 PM »
Yes gener, i know that site your talking about, btw last month a group of THAPI members from the Central Luzon scouted Cagayan Valley area, to talk/ convince and detect the different sites here in our area, they promised the owners that they will come back...but you know, in my own personal and research these people are scammers, they are looking for a potential site and then they will look for FINANCIERS....beware of them, THE truth about METAL DETECTORS is that MOST of the TIMES they fail to locate/detect treasures simply because there minor/major sites are so deep that these detectors/locators can't detect... Thats the reality..the best way to locate treasures is 1). A real live pointer who really have the actual experience or present when they buried the treasures not someone who have seen a hole of where the JAP stayed..2). you have an authentic map 3). If the Japanese Recovery team are your frends 4). If your a good CODE BReaker 5). LUCK... 6. Keep on looking and don't wait.. sa tagalog hanap ka lng ng hanap hanngang matisod ka hahahahahahaha... Gboy my fren, sad to say the Sierra Madre Ranges is now on the watchfull eye of the Government, the politicians, the Americans and other FORENGER....3 spy satellites continue to pass in this area.... aside from Treasure hunting, theres mining and illegal logging...  the reason why i have known what is happening around in my area is simply because Im one of the few who are trying to professionalize treasure seeking/hunting and that I have been connected with the government and private sector.... llam nyo naman pag messenger dami kang info na maririnig/makukuha..sayang grade 1 lng kasi inabot ko...  CAPM pa translate nga hhahahaha see you when you visit our place..
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline boylara

« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2009, 06:46:58 PM »
Tony pardon me if i post topics on the national language...simply because im not good in writing in english..grade 1 lng natapos ko ..in english Just grade 1 only Finish..hehehehehehe
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline Gboy

« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2009, 09:27:42 PM »
Boy lara,
Satellites and spies on Sierra????
Hehehehe RELAX AND TAKE IT EASY. Do you think am stupid to tell the whole world that our big vol reburried sites are actually located in Sierra Madre ranges ???? Helluer? have you heard of DIVERSIONARY TACTICS? Believe me if I tell them its in Sierra its actual location is 200-500 km away hahahaha. Ano akala nila kay Gboy engot sasabihin ang location , ako pah....I just wanted them to go to Sierra para magkalaspa-laspag din sila dun, biruin mo 10,000 square kilometers yan hahaha. I wanted them to suffer what we suffered also in that tropical jungle hahahaha. ;D

Maskara,
Why not grab a single bar?
Its easy said than done.....
1) Some reburried site are in private land...if you try to sneak in , its tresspassing and they will kick your ass.
2) If a treasure hunting team (5-10 people) tried to go near the site...a few minutes later, local barangay officials will automatically CONFRONT YOUR PRESENCE... Mga dayo kayo di ba? Ano ang ginagawa nyo dito? ano ang isasagot mo, aber?
3) Some reburried site are very far, needs budget and logistics.
4) Difficulty of terrain and weather.
5) Communication.... its difficult to communicate with your native assets bcoz remoteness of area. If you sent some message it will reach him a few months later. In text your message will arrive frew seconds, correct. In sierra your messages will arrive several months later. kaya kung gusto mo magtreasure hunt sa summer/May...dapat december pa lang timbrehan mo na kasi no permanet address ang asset mo eh, hahanapin pa yan sa sierra. Kaya pagt pumunta ka dun sa usapang lugar at wala ang asset mo, yari ka, laspag ka sa gastos at next attempt is next year again. Bibili ka nga lang ng posporo, 30-40 km lalakarin mo...ganun kahirap ang target site dun.
5) Difficulty to find FUNDER. bcoz most funder group would like to join....for us its a big no-no bcoz its hauling site not digging site. If its digging site by all means they dig all they want, but for hauling site, they just wait for our expedition bcoz I will use only trusted treasure team mates.

Admin,
We are talking here of $ billion dollar hauling treasure...not digging site. Will you trust your funder who contribute a mere $2-5,000 bucks against your $ 5-10 billion dollar hauling site. c'mon???
If its digging site...by all means let the funders group , dig all they can...no problem. But if its hauling and their contribution is very minimal...NO WAY.
If their contribution is maybe...$500M or $billion...by all means you will be the first to get inside that tunnel.

Cap Miwa,
The issue is not about sharing, lots of treasure to share....the issue is about TRUST AND SECURITY.
Our team spends decades and millions of pesos trying to relocate these Marcos reburried sites...here comes a funders group who contrubute a measly $2-5,000  and tried to enter the tunnel worth maybe $5-10 billion? hello, ano sila sinuswerte???? If they contribute fine...but for security reason, they will not be allowed to get inside the tunnel, they will only be given their fair share.

Gener,
Its easy to TRUST if its just a digging site...if its a hauling site worth maybe $5-10 billion...and the funder contribution is measly $2-5,000....will you trust the funders group and let them be part of hauling team...NO WAY. If they contribute fine, dapat stay put ka lang dyan, bawal sumama, just wait for your treasure share.

EXAMPLE SITE;
cave/tunnel site: 10 stockpiles, 5 feet high, thousand rifles, jars with precious stones and jewelries with hundreds of snakes inside !!....visited by our assets last month. The small exit is in an open space (now covered with rock boulder) just 100 meters from neighbors thats why too risky to attempt to haul. In order to operate these site and avoid detection from neighbors is to built a small hut and then you can haul....PERA PA RIN...

eXAMPLE: A funder with $2-5,000 contribution, will you let him join to get inside tunnel or will you just let them wait for your team work ?....kung kayo sa sitwasyon namin, ano ang gagawin nyo, aber?

BTW....THIS WILL BE MY LAST MESSAGE FOR THESE TOPIC, MARAMI NA AKO NAEEXPOSE  ::)....CHANGE TOPIC PLS.

Angel_09

« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2009, 11:50:23 PM »
Fellow Forumers,

Based on data given by Gboy about the hauling of gold worth $5 to 10 billions, I made a rough calculation to determine the feasibility, the practicality of the said project. I supposed that what has been said are all true, in comparison to the first statement that all what has been said previously for the past 5 years about this hauling are all misleading...for whatever reason. I'll not touch that issue at the moment.
This is my rough calculation:
If 1 gram = P800, then 1kg = 800,000.
If 1 bar = 6.2 kg, then x 800,000=P4.96m/bar
If rate of exchange is P48/$, then 4.96m = $103,333/bar

Since the estimated amount is $5 to 10 billion, I arrived to this calculation:

$5,000,000,000/$103,333/bar = 48387 bars = 300 tons (approx) or 300,000 kilos

If Gboy trusted group is 10 in numbers, considering the difficulty in going in an out of the area, I give 1 trip/month for his group.
therefore: if 1 person can carry 25 kg of AU + personal gears, 10 person can bring down 250kgs per trip = 250/month x 12 =3000kg/year.

Since the estimated value is $5 billion = 300,000kgs/(3000kg/year), Gboys group will need 100 years to complete the hauling.
If the load of the cave is $10 billion worth, the result will be doubled = 200 years.
I didn't put into consideration of any mechanical means of transportation due to the difficulty of the terrain, nor a helicopter, because the govt. and other x group will surely be aware about it, plus the fact that Gboy wants to operate in secrecy.

I will not comment any further, this rough calculation has been made to "mirror" the situation of Gboy's project....no more no less...

Angel_09

Offline gold_digger

« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2009, 01:54:21 AM »
gboy

my two fren from abroad had already given you if i'm not mistaken more than 100K for your hauling of reburied marcos sites but till now according to my fren the last time we talked last april 2009 your buddy cliff the long hair  never contacted him even through email of what happened of his hauling.  he said to me i will not tell anybody about their small assistance they gave to your group but i'm already tired of your being so clever.  so gboy i'm not against of what you'd done coz its your style of hunting & also its your life but you gave a bad reputation to the other pinoy th to the world of treasure hunting. 

gold_digger 

francisco

« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2009, 02:55:00 AM »
No wonder if you post to another forum about yamashita treasure you are branded as scammers.......quo vadis pinoy......

Offline MasKara

« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2009, 08:33:59 AM »
Manong Francisco, none yet so far have accused anybody in this forum a scam or con what we are debating are the stories that are being posted and it will be of course to be responded with logical and harsh comments base on the topic and the way it was presented. We are just having a lively debate and if you post you must expect an opposing side and be prepared to defend it. I myself was branded many times as another Pinoy scammers from all sides on my first posting at THunting and it became really very ugly that I came up to the idea of making an exclusive forum for pinoy in that site. Some pinoy TH bloggers still are sticking it out there but not anymore lively debate.
TW's timming in opening this forum was very timely it defused the rhetoric's on the other side and transferred it here. Now that there's no foreign group mixing it out here we have to bear it ourselves the smears (not really smear) that will be expected in a lively debate.

Gboy, My analogy from your story is the way you present it (re-buried, ready for hauling and precisely know that content and it seems inventoried) again on your example cave/tunnel site: 10 stockpiles, 5 feet high, thousand rifles, jars with precious stones and jewelries with hundreds of snakes inside !!....visited by our assets last month..... Why can't your asset grab a jewerly, a bar or anything you can sell to finance your project. Maybe 3 visits every year you are set for life and have money to bargain. Beside sharing it to the people around the vicinity is the only option you have while not doing anything to negotiate. perhaps 1 billion dollars share for you will be more than you need for a lifetime and your friends and families forget the 10 billion just get 10% or less of the loot then you will be more than powerful than the governor of that place.
Even 500 million USD is a hard ball to negotiate from a buyer's point of view unless you can physically bring it personally on their doorstep without a hitch. Financiers will not be thinking of billions in profit it is mind boggling that's why they can only limit what you supposed to used. If you recover 5 bars out of the fund it doesn't matter better than dreaming of 500 bars which is why your project is forever on the hill.
Aim small then go bigger when you are successful on the first step. keep watching that place, your asset might get tired visiting and counting the eggs that never hatch before he will come to his senses and sell it to highest bidder.. we are trying to help you solve your ordeal as much as we can but this is all we can do debate the process before it's too late. Still I am 24/7 at your service when the time comes.

Angel_09

« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2009, 12:22:01 PM »
Inconsistencies of statement about hauling of gold in open cave:
1. "Communication.... its difficult to communicate with your native assets bcoz remoteness of area. If you sent some message it will reach him a few months later. xxxxxxxxx In sierra your messages will arrive several months later." V.S. "cave/tunnel site: 10 stockpiles, 5 feet high, thousand rifles, jars with precious stones and jewelries with hundreds of snakes inside !!....visited by our assets last month."

2. 173.   20 Jul 2006 @ 03:40 by Gboy @202.78.127.180 : Treasure comments....
Tikoy....este Kikoy,
Hoy!....tinachallenge mo ako?....kung may treasure kami after all these years? I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE !!!....isasama kita sa famous Caves in Cagayan....ORA MISMO...!!....buksan mo ang nakatakip na bato sa treasure chamber...at nandun ang gold stockpile ng old folks namin,5 feet high, 21 feet long covered with fatigue canvass....INSPECTED, ASSAYED,INVENTORED AND PICTURED IN 1987(gusto mo ng gold export docu at pictures proof....isampal ko pa sa mukha mo)   V.S.     22 Mar 2007 @ 04:04 by Gboy @210.4.36.177 : Treasure replies....
Ric,
Wala na mga pictures of gold stockpiles...sinunog lahat ni Col kasi panahon na ni Cory at alam nya maiinit ang mga Cory's men sa kanya kasi Marcos military crony siya....sinunog lahat nya gold pictures pati mga gold transaction documents.

These are only 2 of the compounding inconsistencies about the open cave hauling. This comment is not a tirade, but an analysis of a bigger scheme about yamashita gold.
If people or party are condemned by selling tangible bronze coated gold, and considered as "scammers". how much more those people selling stories about "gold" w/out anything to show even a piece of iron?

ambotsaimo

« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2009, 05:03:35 PM »

uh oh...

i hope that no one wastes any energy anymore with the eleventy billion tons
of illusion that he has.

still hoping to be reading more on real exciting accounts of hunts.   

wag niyo na patulan... baka maghukay pa sa reclaimed area yan sa manila at
kasalanan niyo pag di matuloy ang hauling niya  ;D

Offline MasKara

« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2009, 05:49:44 PM »
Let's give Gboy a pass libre namang mangarap (TW sorry...It's free to dream) these are his illusions and he believed it in his whole heart that they exist. But this is up to the individual to use common sense if he believed Gboy's claim or not. Everybody here are just depending either on stories, live pointers and maps but still majority if not all the TH blogging here are still hoping that their site or projects will bring them glory in pursuit to happiness. I bet anyone here that made a recovery, sold tons of Yam treasure for sure he will not be wasting time and efforts blogging. I am wondering what shall I be doing myself when i did a big recovery...definitely will be somewhere enjoying with my family and friends, out of sight doing my own business.

Just one last request and I hope I'll be lucky....if by chance Gboy's point man is reading and following this blog.
Bro when you happen to visits this site again = cave/tunnel site: 10 stockpiles, 5 feet high, thousand rifles, jars with precious stones and jewelries with hundreds of snakes inside !! . ...When you go back in the cave again just fill up your back pack and contact anyone here, we will help you make a lot of money then give some of your wealth to Gboy so that he can start hauling his treasures and maybe he will share it to everyone of us to redeem himself.

This will be my last on this topic, a very good debate though, Gboy no matter what I still support you do not be be discourage it's just a matter of time. Just give me a hawler.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 06:11:04 PM by MasKara »

Offline Gboy

« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2009, 07:53:48 PM »
Gold Digger,
Your friend had given an update re PB CAVE SITE. we explored and did found the site.
Problem we didn't OWN THE LAND tenent is still staying near the site. The last time it was explored in 1997 the tenant is not staying near the site. Now the tenant hut is near the site.
Are we willing to gamble to attempt to haul even just one bar of 75 kg and risk being caught by the tenant?...Our team consensus...we WON'T RISK BEING CAUGHT and jeopardize the big vol site. Our plan someday is to lease the land and put up reforestration project and haul. THE CONTRIBUTOR WAS WELL INFORMED ABOUT THESE UPDATE AND HE DIDN'T COMPLAIN. Bakit ikaw nagcomplain? you are NOT PART OF THESE PROJECT, you have NO BUSINESS COMPLAINING. Asikasuhin at pakialaman mo na lang ang expensive useless digging site mo.

Maskara,
The site you mentioned was SNAKE CAVE TREASURE WITH EST 10 STOCKPILES AND STUFF.
You wanted me to grab a gold bar?....How can we possibly do it, WE DIDN'T OWN THE LAND OR TREASURE CAVE/TUNNEL, entering into somebody else land is called TRESSPASSING. BTW most residents here are REBEL RETURNEES, kaya mo ba basta2 na lang papasok sa lupa ng iba? Panu kong barilin ka ng M-14?
Besides we don't have an ALIBI to be in that place, How can we justify to local barangays officials bakit kami tumatambay dyan sa area na yan? ano isasagot namin, nagtretreasure?
If we are JICA/USUAAID, we can easily have an alibi to be in that place, refprestration lang dyan ok na, pero katulad namin, masyado kaduda2.
Budz acquired these confidential big vol sites infos from his father bcoz it was his father who supervised in finding or reburial of these marcos reburried sites....BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT THESE REBURRIED SITES IS OWNED BY BUDZ and we can easily barred in,all we got are A-1 treasure infos and verified by our assets ...but we don't own the land...and thats a problem, oks?
POSSIBLE SOLUTION: BUY THE LAND OR LEASE THE LAND....

Angel_09,
Our plan is to get substantial amount for ourselves....and give it to fellow Filipinos bcoz THAT WAS THE DYING WISH OF BUDZ FATHER. Whatever strategy to haul these big vol. treasure...DISKARTE NA NAMIN YON.
Re those you claim to be inconsistencies...am referring to different sites. Some sites are far, some sites are near. Remember Cliff had 3 or more jungle cave sites , Budz had 4 open cave/tunnel sites (we are still looking for 6 cave/tunnel sites). FYI, due to our hardworking team...as much as possible we tried to add at least one open cave/tunnel site a year...HOPING THAT ONE OF THESE CAVE/TUNNEL SITE, WE WILL ENCOUNTER LESS PROBLEM ( like no land owner, no pasaway local officials, not very far sites, etc).

YAM THr,
I expect CRITICISM AND ENVY re our sites, thats normal specially those YThunters who had ONLY  EXPENSIVE USELESS DIGGINGS SITES , and had no good sites like ours. THE MORE YAM TH DOESN'T BELIEVE OUR SITES, THE BETTER FOR OUR TEAM. mas maganda nga dun sila lahat magconcentrate sa expensive useless diggings, samantala dito kami sa open cave/tunnel sites...BAWAL GAYA2. ;D

Wala ako pakialam kung maniwala kayo o hinde, ang mahalaga we concentrate on our own treasure project, ASIKASUHIN AT PAKIALAMAN NYO NA LANG ANG EXPENSIVE USELESS DIGGING SITES NYO, para may paepost naman kayo dito, oks?

Gener

« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2009, 12:39:11 AM »
GBOY,
    I dont see you as scammer as "WE" already knows you and you knows "US" maybe not by face but in treasure understanding, but its just a question of complications right thru your project. certainly you dont need to explain to me again & again your part. I surely understand the complexity of your quest. But if its a huge volume and we are talking about "ECONOMIC CAPACITY" here,,then you have to trust even our present government, you can make a deal with the government. I dont see a reason for the government to put you in danger, what is the problem of just having lets say 5% of the whole commodity? you are still a multi-millionaire, you helped our economy and certainly I know that you will not like to be in the position of bill gates! There are great treasure hunters in the west & europe who are much famous and damn rich by just exposing and making "MUSEUM" of their finds, remember the one who found the wealth in south who exposed and surrender his find to the government? now there is a "MUSEUM" of his find making richer our past culture and still the government made him millionaire and protections and This filipino is a LEGEND forever!!! Honestly "WE" wanted you to be more legendary than that and the one that we can be very proud off! You should not wait for another government to come as it will all just the same...If you deal with our government and let them work with your team and no one will ever stop your path even that land owner or any bad elements....besides,,,you will be an hero for helping a lot our economy.....

Angel_09

« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2009, 03:10:03 AM »
Rumors about caves where stockpiles of gold and other precious metals had been circulating since late 70’s and 80’s. It was also said that the amount involve for this hidden treasure can finance Japan for another invasion for third world war. Treasure hunters come and go; old generation died without success in locating this “rumor”, but leaving evolved versions about this hidden treasure, and younger generation of hunters adhere to these amplified versions of such rumors; in which I shall say, in good faith. ..
I say “rumor”, since nothing has been proven yet, nor any evidence has resurface for the past 54 years.
Popular story circulating about this (these) cave(s) was that some hunters were lucky to get into, but never come back, presumed to be dead after sometime.
Another version says, they saw the gold stockpile, but they can’t get near to it, because of booby traps of all types to protect the gold. And the hunters who narrate this story say that it will be a suicide to pursue it…with conviction while telling it.
I for myself do not deny the existence of this “rumor”, since it hasn’t been disproven till now, but to convince myself that it will be that easy to haul it, like stones on riverside, is tantamount to say, I’m just fooling myself; inasmuch as those who (will), and believe me blindly as well.  If this “rumors” about treasure in cave do really exist and still intact to date, I myself, will negotiate to our govt. to do something about it, to help the Phil., to alleviate our present status….As most treasure hunters always promise nowadays …..
This will be my last comment about this “gold in cave”…

Angel_09