Author Topic: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"  (Read 534878 times)

Gener

Re: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"
« Reply #75 on: August 06, 2009, 01:50:32 AM »
Slider,
 How far is this rock on clay you found from the face? where? east or west of the face? those pointed rocks, are they just near to each other? how deep is your tunnel?

Offline slider

« Reply #76 on: August 06, 2009, 08:31:32 PM »
hello again manong Gener,
Distance of the rocks on clay to the face is around 5 meters, it is located south-west of the face. The 3 rocks are just near to each other. The first one to be unearth was the tip (stone 1), then few inches was its body (stone 2), then few inches was the third stone. Some particle of charcoal is also visible (mixed) in the clay. The entrance of our (horizontal)tunnel is about 1 meter from the embossed triangle sign and about 4 meters from the face.
the picture shows the entrance of the our tunnel, notice the hole of the rock in the left side. if you know the 2 slits of the embossed triangle sign, it direct to this hole. picture 2 shows some assorted stones we dug up in the entrance of the tunnel
we will go back to the our site (to get exact bearings) once the weather is good manong, its always been raining here for 2 weeks!
salamat po manong!
slider

Offline slider

« Reply #77 on: August 07, 2009, 01:41:22 AM »
Manong Gener,
our tunnel is around 5 meters long, we can't move further due to big rocks inside, we tried deviating it but still there are some big rocks.
we will update you (and Manong from LU)as soon as we will go to the site, maybe after a week.
Manong (from LU, by chance if you read this)
we're still on the way in breaking the big mountain that you pinpointed. we run out of ammos haha, the last 2 ammos was a failure! but at least we have cracked the mountain into some parts.
little bro
slider

Offline boylara

« Reply #78 on: August 07, 2009, 06:33:08 PM »
slider, use dynamite.,.hehehehe
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline Gboy

« Reply #79 on: August 07, 2009, 07:16:41 PM »
YTHr,

Pardon for tunnel diggers/owner...Your dig hole is typical and almost the same dig hole approach of other YTHr...NO CLEAR treasure marker, your methods of diggings is based on undertemined shape of alleged rock markers. Wherein ordinary rocks are being imagined to make it appear as japs marker......after a few meters of diggings this tunnel site will become part of those...AUD...abandoned useless dig or just a digging practice, buts its usefull sometimes bcoz while you dig you get excited sometimes and a good excercise also.
The good news is...after several useless digging attempts...the digger will become wiser and fully learned their digging lesson. Its okey, every YTH passes that stage,,,ask Cap Miwa...why from digging practice he suddenly changes to open cave sites target, wais na sya eh hehehe...;D...walang personal opinion lang po sa dig site na yan. 

Angel_09

« Reply #80 on: August 07, 2009, 07:35:44 PM »
Gboy,

Since digging is considered a useless effor with your standard, and you keep insinuating that tunnel is always the best for finding treasure, can you give us proof to support your claim?  I'm not asking for a "testimonial proof" but a tangible methodology in retrieving any gold for any suspected tunnel w/ hidden gold.
You see, anybody or even everybody can claim based on his knowledge and information, but the accuracy of the information might not coincide to reality, or the  reality of retrieving it is not feasible to present situation....

Since this is a treasure forum, everybody expect an alternative ideas if one's presented was negated.....To make this forum more educational..and fruitful.
My two cents

Angel_09

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #81 on: August 07, 2009, 10:57:15 PM »
YTHr,

Pardon for tunnel diggers/owner...Your dig hole is typical and almost the same dig hole approach of other YTHr...NO CLEAR treasure marker, your methods of diggings is based on undertemined shape of alleged rock markers. Wherein ordinary rocks are being imagined to make it appear as japs marker......after a few meters of diggings this tunnel site will become part of those...AUD...abandoned useless dig or just a digging practice, buts its usefull sometimes bcoz while you dig you get excited sometimes and a good excercise also.
The good news is...after several useless digging attempts...the digger will become wiser and fully learned their digging lesson. Its okey, every YTH passes that stage,,,ask Cap Miwa...why from digging practice he suddenly changes to open cave sites target, wais na sya eh hehehe...;D...walang personal opinion lang po sa dig site na yan. 
Pareng Gboy... sorry i'm still into digging of sites with living pointers. but we also go for exploration of open caves. this is a very exciting adventure. not at all times, are favorable for digging because of the weather. while experience is a good teacher, we can only learn if we know how to apply it in our lives.   

Gener

« Reply #82 on: August 08, 2009, 12:24:12 AM »
Gboy,
 The site where slider is working is a sure treasure site too! significant markers around is very visible, around is fully bombarded with a lot of signs "HANDMADE"..Surely there is something there but tricky to search since "ITS NOT US WHO HIDE THOSE THINGS....But surely they will find that with more vigilant..Its a treasure HUNTING anyway and besides,,,all this people involved here are "EMPLOYEES" means they are just using their spare times on treasure hunting,(capmiwa is familiar with this people too) they are not going to lost anything except their excitement and adrenalin.....besides,,,this guys are clever and wise...

Offline Gboy

« Reply #83 on: August 08, 2009, 08:03:33 PM »
Gener,

The site where slider is working is a sure treasure site too!
Of course its always SUREBALL site and the diggers are always clever and wise.
Try to ask ALL treasure hunters why they dig? BCOZ ITS ALWAYS BEEN SUREBALL EVER SINCE.
Try to ask thru these years, WHY digging sites is 99.99% FAILURE...AHA ...thats bcoz they have 101 ALIBIS, oks? ;D

Cap Miwa,

Pareng Gboy... sorry i'm still into digging of sites with living pointers. but we also go for exploration of open caves. this is a very exciting adventure. not at all times, are favorable for digging because of the weather. while experience is a good teacher, we can only learn if we know how to apply it in our lives.
Of course digging site with 101% sureball will never be out of your system easily....until you get tired of it and shift to open caving/tunnel treas site.

Angel_09,

Since digging is considered a useless effor with your standard, and you keep insinuating that tunnel is always the best for finding treasure, can you give us proof to support your claim?  I'm not asking for a "testimonial proof" but a tangible methodology in retrieving any gold for any suspected tunnel w/ hidden gold.....small time or low tech digging..WILL ALWAYS AND ALWAYS BE...USELESS EFFORT...PROOF? Read the post of several treasure forum...ming, great hunter, treasurenet, thhunting...etc, for several years of digging and hundreds of treas hunter ateempted small time digging...have you heard anybody small time treasure hunter so far had recover treasure there? ZERO SUCCESS RATE or maybe 1 or so...if that is the success rate among hundreds who dig..THEREFORE ITS NOT A RELIABLE EFFORT OR TREASURE HUNTING TECHNIQUE AFTER ALL, isn't it?

Tangible method to recover treasure?...Go back to basic and use your common sense...
1) USE THE DAMM... TREASURE MAP...if you have no treasure map, then forget digging !!!!....
2) USE HI-TECH GEOPHYSICAL IMAGING AND BOREHOLE DRILLL TO GET GOLD SAMPLE...if you can't afford it, then forget digging !!!
IF YOU DON'T HAVE THESE 2 BASIC TREASURE HUNTING TECHNIQUE...THEN FORGET DIGGING BCOZ ITS JUST A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY !!!!...99% of all treasure hunters NEVER use these kind of basic treasure hunting technique...therefore 99% failure....as simple as that...

Offline MasKara

« Reply #84 on: August 08, 2009, 09:26:41 PM »
Gboy you are 101% right I know some TH friends and relatives are still digging for the past 20 years and counting until now they never seen the light of gold. I too was once lured to treasure diggings but after a few years of frustrations and came to think about it why would I dig or finance a digging expedition when there are hundreds or this present day even thousands of Yam TH trying their luck so why would I chase that's under ground that needs a lot of resources and dedication, instead I opted to look for recovered Yam Treasure (if there are any) but the same thing it's frustrations after the other with all the fake Au and syndicates roaming and scamming would be buyers.

I think until nothing yet is said and done. We are all equal in this field no matter what we chose to do.

But I ask you Gboy... how many years now are you bragging of your caves reburied treasures, stock piles of gold bars ready for hauling and yet still waiting for the right time and the right person to assist your dreams.
But nevertheless you are the same as the diggers who believed in their endeavor and dedicatedly trying and hoping for the best to come eventually.

Just do your thing like you have said previously "walang pakialaman ng diskarte".

Angel_09

« Reply #85 on: August 08, 2009, 10:11:27 PM »
I know someone who " USE THE DAMM... TREASURE MAP...and forget digging !!!!....and he "Go back to basic and use his common sense..."

For the past 20 years or more, still he is no different from the treasure diggers...no gold...but take note, he HAVE SO MUCH CLEAR TREASURE MARKERS, MAPS, AND OTHER INFORMATIONS THAT WILL SUPPOSE GIVE HIM AN EDGE TO TREASURE DIGGERS...

But until now, nothing is happening yet.....I'm just wondering why?...Ahhhh....I know what I will read next time...ALIBIS, ALIBIS, AND MORE ALIBIS.... In our place we have a saying: RESULTS NOT ALIBIS....

walang personal opinion lang po sa "FORGET DIGGING"  na yan...(Nothing personal, only an opinion about "FORGET DIGGING".

francisco

« Reply #86 on: August 08, 2009, 11:39:23 PM »
the small time treasure hunters being described above are just laughing, why?
they are experiencing the rookie feeling of a real hunters,
they just told me, lets not be NATO member (no action talk only)
if ever they are free and the weather improved they go and dig again
better than bragging those metric tones ready to be taken out.... which is only good for the talking.....

francisco

« Reply #87 on: August 09, 2009, 01:13:50 AM »
here's a picture taken by amanda of don williams of kilo54 along halsema highway during 'tulsa time'
am sure it will be criticized as an ordinary crack stone, but for us the neophyte seekers believe it
as a yamashita treasure mark....

Gener

« Reply #88 on: August 09, 2009, 02:00:32 AM »
Francisco,
 That is a TREASURE MARKER,,,No doubt about it!!! You are on the location....

Gboy,
 These people who are digging may not lost anything as i said once again,,,THEY ARE ALL EMPLOYED,,, and simply using their spare time for their treasure quest,,,And im not going to encourage them to dig if i dont know that something is there!!! I believe MYSELF if what i can do to help them,,,thought this people never asked for financial assistance but their own strength and courage!...I dont like to discourage them as these people are WORKING OUT and NOT TALKING only....

Angel_09

« Reply #89 on: August 09, 2009, 03:10:27 AM »
A VERY VERY BAD NEWS!!!!

Following news article was written last December 20, 2007 and up to present ruling is not yet changed....

No cave treasure hunting without permit!
December 20th, 2007

Treasure hunters beware! No more cave exploring in search of lost treasures without a permit, so says the Philippine Department of Environment and Natural Resources!

DENR requires treasure hunters to get permits

The Philippine Inquirer, 19 December 2007

THE ROAD TO "SUCCESS" IS GETTING HARDER AND HARDER EVERYDAY....