Author Topic: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts  (Read 127934 times)

Offline Janner

Re: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts
« Reply #195 on: June 26, 2010, 02:49:12 AM »
sitting in the courtyard of the famous "Jamaica Inn" in Cornwall, UK. Took a pic across the cobble stoned yard and got this.....
No idea what it is but....weird huh?

The Jamaica Inn is a famous Pirate and Smugglers Inn located close to the barren "Bodmin Moor" in Cornwall. everything in it is still original like the fireplace over 100 yrs old and the log fire has never gone out (they say)
thereis still part of the original bar with coins hammered into it,

spooky place...........

Offline Gener

« Reply #196 on: June 26, 2010, 03:12:42 AM »
Oh! spooky really.. :o,,,,those dead pirates may be those ghost haunting that place still waiting for their shares or have some sip as usual....who took this ghostly photos??

Offline Janner

« Reply #197 on: June 26, 2010, 03:17:19 AM »
taken by a friend of mine, i was at the back of him with my family.

the left hand "thing" to me, looks like a horse pulling a cart...??

Offline Janner

« Reply #198 on: June 26, 2010, 03:52:53 AM »
Inside the Jamaican Inn, all still quite original..

Offline Gener

« Reply #199 on: June 26, 2010, 04:32:26 AM »
Its like two friends to me,,,they seems to be looking for their peers. thought they are like deep shadows or hale of smoke...the human relevance figure is visible. they looks like stunned with the camera flash....

Angel_09

« Reply #200 on: July 04, 2010, 10:49:10 PM »
On all of the stories circulating about paranormal subjects, especially in relation with Japanese/spanish treasure, can anybody here among the members and guests alike can stand and say: Yes! With the help of the spirits, 3rd eye, medium we were able to retrieved 'these volume' of gold/treasures'.

The reason why I brought this question is because I have read so much stories about supernatural who tries to help in retrieving treasures but no one has ever said they were succesful in any of it, suffice to say that the conclusions are all were stories.

Is it a possibility that these spirits are really not helping us? But trying to confuse us and giving misguided advices to be wrong in what we are doing?

Just my curiousity....

(BTW, when we say yes, we need to see some proof.)

Angel

Offline boylara

« Reply #201 on: July 04, 2010, 11:19:55 PM »
well there are spirits who will really confuse you..best way if you have a very good medium/psychic to help you talk with them...
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline Gener

« Reply #202 on: July 04, 2010, 11:45:34 PM »
On all of the stories circulating about paranormal subjects, especially in relation with Japanese/spanish treasure, can anybody here among the members and guests alike can stand and say: Yes! With the help of the spirits, 3rd eye, medium we were able to retrieved 'these volume' of gold/treasures'.

The reason why I brought this question is because I have read so much stories about supernatural who tries to help in retrieving treasures but no one has ever said they were succesful in any of it, suffice to say that the conclusions are all were stories.

Is it a possibility that these spirits are really not helping us? But trying to confuse us and giving misguided advices to be wrong in what we are doing?

Just my curiousity....

(BTW, when we say yes, we need to see some proof.)

Angel

Well I guess that question will stay as question,

YES I may say and proof is T44 himself. He agreed and concluded that some of this spirits may actually confused many of hunters as he revealed that one of his site were actually positive according to his scan but treasure were shifted (he is not really so sure) or as if shifted thought its also a question to him or according to him.

Another which i can prove also to be true and happened infront of me is the sinking of a concrete vault. we reached the vault at 6 meters and we touched all its sidings and top to 4 corners but it is submerged in water as its beside the river so we cannot see it thru as the water is dirty and we are simply standing on top of it scooping out the water and sands. lunch brake at 12:00 am ruined all our efforts as military uniformed men in arms just came out from bushes and surrounded us and we were busted. But at the same moment, there was a tremor or what we called earthquake and when we looked at the hole, bubbles and small waves covered it..

One of this armed men went to the hole and tried to find the vault by his feet but failed. We knew that vault is there but when we tried our selves the check it again,,,there is nothing there but sands. This armed men continued the operation anyway and dig another 6 meters deeper (with heavy equipments & many water pumps but found nothing.Where were this vault then? there are 20 diggers + the japanese pointer with us so it is impossible that its a fraud...still i have a chipped part of this concrete with me but that's all what we got.....
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 08:01:39 AM by admin »

Angel_09

« Reply #203 on: July 06, 2010, 03:13:34 AM »
I'd like to tell the story of my back to back friend way back few decades ago, about supernatural. He is not so brave, but neither a coward. His encounter was with those 'unusually big men with big tobacco in their mouth' staying on big trees near the house where the treasure project was located. The woman of the house is know to have a 'third eye' where she sees thing where others can't. Her son, a 12 year old boy is also gifted with such talent, and whatever she saw, the son can also see.

During night, he noticed that their radio is on until morning, and when asked about it, the father said for distraction. It's a bit puzzling, distraction from what?
IN the next few days, that question was answered when the radio did not work, and all the household members were all unrest. By aroung 11:30pm, soft whistle were starting to sound around the house, and when my friend opened his eyes, it stops. Once he started to close his eyes, the whistle starts to sound again, as if someone is watching him and see his eyes are closing. And the whole night has passed without sleep for everyone. That incident intruiges my best friend. On the next night, it was a different thing that happened. White, long thick hair were falling from the ceiling, trickling, and the children were all scared to death....and that was the reason why the radio is on for the whole night....for distraction.

The next event happened involves the mother and son, when the mother is at the kitchen, brushing her teeth. The kitchen is the part of the house that is still uncovered, and the big mango tree can bee seen which is located in its front. The son is with her mother, as if he is guarding her for something. On that eventful night, the shout of the son sounded within the house, saying "mama, mama, help my mama!!!" My friend who was lying adjacent to the kitchen, where a thin wall is the only division, immediately rush to the kitchen to see what happened....and to his amazement, she saw the mother floating in the air as if some invisible entity is pulling her from the kitchen.  Though confused, he grab her feet to pull down, and to his amazement, there is an invisible force that counter act his pull, but still he prevails. When the mother was on the floor, the son shouted and said " Kuya, tatadyakan ka!!! (Brother, he will kick you!) and my friend felt something to his chest, but not offensively strong force the way the child expected.
After the commotion subsided, the child told to my friend, "brother, I saw when he kicks you he was thrown away, (Kuya, ng tinadyakan ka niya ay tumilapon siya.) My friend, although confused, did not believe the story of the boy, but he felt a little tingling sensation from his chest.
That event did not happen again, but there are other things going on and can be considered unusual. It all happened during the treasure hunting operation of my friend.

Angel

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #204 on: July 06, 2010, 03:24:22 AM »
sir Angel_09 what happen to the mother.. I think that big man(AGTA in bisaya language) liked that woman, that's why he want to get that woman while sleeping  ::) ::) ::)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Angel_09

« Reply #205 on: July 06, 2010, 03:59:16 AM »
Hi Raquel,

What is AGTA in Filipino? For us we call it 'kapre'.

I don't know what happened to the mother after that, but as I was told, the project was not finished because of differences that sprouted among the group.

And one thing noticed by my friend during their stay on that place. Since the family have 2 girls, they didn't have any dolls. So  another friend gave a gift of doll to the sisters, but was declined by the parents.

The reason: There was a time that when they have dolls, these dolls are starting to move and dance before and during 12 oclock midnight.

Creepy isn't it?

Angel

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #206 on: July 06, 2010, 04:06:53 AM »
(KAPRE in Tagalog language) in VISAYAN language that is (AGTA) ;D ;D
LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #207 on: July 06, 2010, 04:10:32 AM »
si An_9 if the doll will move and dance make sure that kind of doll is not one of the kind of GOOD GUY DOLL ;D ;D ;D
have you seen that movie, I"m very scared that movie I cant sleep all night when I remember that movie :o :o :o
LOL :o :o :o

Angel_09

« Reply #208 on: July 06, 2010, 04:19:03 AM »
Well that movie didn't scare me....because I haven't viewed it... :D :D :D

And I will not put my 'heart' into jeopardy by scaring myself to death... ;)

BTW, who is the lead star in this movie?  :)

Angel

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #209 on: July 06, 2010, 04:21:31 AM »
Yup but chaka is Girlfried with Chuckie ;D ;D ;D
I'm scared that two dolls :o :o :o
That's why I LOVE antiques than DOLL TOYS, LOL ;D ;D ;D