Author Topic: WW2 JAPS CAVE MARKER (GOLDEN LILLY SITE)  (Read 13360 times)

Offline Gboy

WW2 JAPS CAVE MARKER (GOLDEN LILLY SITE)
« on: April 15, 2012, 06:42:40 PM »
This is a proven Golden Lilly treasure site and the area is surrounded by several sucker deposits recovered by several hunters thru the years

I am annoyed by these endless odd shape rock markers that most newbies keep on producing. In as much that I don't want to post anymore bcoz of endless and useless arguments before. As a treas hunter I felt obliged to post one more time just to show what is a Japanese treasure marker looks like  :o

Its very clear, well defined, well carved and even a small kid can easily identify it.
Meaning, an original Japs treasure marker speaks for itself...no wild imaginations is needed.   ::)

Offline renantiur

Re: WW2 JAPS CAVE MARKER (GOLDEN LILLY SITE)
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 07:48:18 PM »

gboy, you are back. im looking forward to your post here also. it seems you have been away for a long time.

Offline renantiur

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 07:56:08 PM »

wow. that marker looks like a license plate of a car.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 08:30:50 PM »
Sample of potential WW2 Japs treasure sites or markers. Meaning you should not concentrate in looking for odd shape rocks as your treasure markers on your dig holes bcoz there are other potential WW2 Japs treasure sites markers all over the countrysides that you could explore and verify. All you have to do is be observant on your surroundings.

Offline Goldy

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2012, 08:33:34 PM »
Sir Gboy may I ask what does the Sign says?

Thank you for posting sir, this I think the first Jap marker Ive seen that is 100% Man made...  ;D

Offline Janner

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2012, 11:43:49 PM »
I am annoyed by these endless odd shape rock markers that most newbies keep on producing. In as much that I don't want to post anymore bcoz of endless and useless arguments before. As a treas hunter I felt obliged to post one more time just to show what is a Japanese treasure marker looks like  :o

Its very clear, well defined, well carved and even a small kid can easily identify it.
Meaning, an original Japs treasure marker speaks for itself...no wild imaginations is needed.   ::)

GBoys words pretty much says it all, so "Newbies" take note and stop posting the nonsensical rocks and get down to real hunting !!

Offline ghost

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2012, 03:26:32 PM »
Welcome back Gboy, keep on posting bro. Been a long time since your last post.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2012, 07:18:14 PM »
Gboy, do you know what that square plate says that's on the front of that mountain there?
Thanks,
TW

t_hunter44

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2012, 08:20:20 PM »
Gboy, can you post a bigger and better picture of that plate, be interesting to see the characters.

Offline yamideo

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2012, 09:38:32 PM »
I agree with Gboy... smarter than a 5th Grader in reading signs. God Bless!!!

Offline Oliver

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2012, 03:02:05 AM »
I remember that plate installed by the japs above the cave sir gboy, my father told me that during WW2 there is a big gun with a rail inside, the japs, usually fired the gun and then pull inside that is why the americans had difficullty finding that gun, As far as my old folks are concerned there are no treasure inside because they are already explored it.. almost 100 m inside with different opening inside, with underground stream and very narrow passages. the treasures are being put at the back of that mountain, if you are familiar where lubog is, its very near in that place.. 40s, 50s, may be hundreds of carts with treasures pulled by carabaos, cows and horses... weve already talked to a survivor/makapili survived during the war... he conveyed as what happened during depositing of treasure... very difficult task to recover that treasure....

Offline Gboy

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2012, 12:46:49 AM »
Sorry I can't reply my computer is down

t_hunter44

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2012, 01:20:35 AM »
Sorry I can't reply my computer is down
     My inquisitive mind is asking how you were able to post that your computer is down, with an iPhone
perhaps. Internet Cafes is everywhere.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2012, 08:18:19 AM »
Thunter44,
I tried to post with long replies and add pictures yesterday/today. I can't post. Sometimes the internet signal is intermittent thats why I can only post short replies, tsambahan pa. Oftentimes internet becomes super slow, maybe my computer is saddle with virus that slows it down or whatever, I tried AVIRA anti-virus but it seems does'nt change, still slow. I reformat my computer still the same.... >:(

Re: The closed up pics of the marker plate or lapida...this is the best I can produce or edit. I assume it Japs marker possibly be the name of JIA division/battalion or generals name, whatever.

Oliver,
These area is my TH playground before. We called this mountain "Treasure hunting elementary school" bcoz this is where you learn rock markers bcoz it had hundreds of carved and different markers. Its true these mountain area, specially the  caves had hidden artillery batteries. Marcos recovered treasure from the right side area of the cave about 150 ft away, with a 20' x 20' x 40 ' deep hole carved from solid limestone/granite !! I almost fell inside when i inspected it.
Re Lubog I have been to that area..It had a sinkhole waterfalls, a barred down cave with big Balete tree and on top of the cliffwall had a 3-5 ft diameter ROUND CLOCK carved from top of cliffwall.
In Casile, our assets neighbor recovered on the river bank, 3 pcs. cylindrical/oxygen  tank filled with sounds like pebbles or sand inside when they shake it. They sell it to junkshop, not thinking it would possibly filled with diamonds.
If you heard that 2 people died when they sawed off the bombs?..it was our ignorant stupid guides, they never listen to our warning not to touch the bomb they recovered. Pinagintresan kasi ang pulbura , gagamitin daw sa pangisda sa ilog.(They were just interested on the Gunpowder which they can use for fishing in the river)

« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 12:59:43 PM by t_hunter44 »

t_hunter44

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2012, 01:11:33 PM »
      Still cannot read the characters for translation for some Japanese acquaintance  but thanks for trying. For the Japanese to boldly place that placard on the side of that cliff wall, my guess is, there is really nothing hidden on that particular site because it is not logical as the Japanese go to the extremes of hiding their loot and they will not be foolish enough to advertise a treasure site, could just be a JIA Artillery/Battalion Headquarters as you surmised. and could be that there are some deposits nearby.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 08:09:12 PM by t_hunter44 »