Author Topic: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"  (Read 534861 times)

francisco

Re: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"
« Reply #120 on: August 11, 2009, 02:47:50 AM »
I received an IM from amanda regarding the pictures (marker) along halsema,
since it was facing north the group tried to scrutinized the surrounding area
twelve feet away towards north they found this marker which i'm posting.

Gener

« Reply #121 on: August 11, 2009, 03:04:14 AM »
This marker says,,,You are half distance away!!! possibly another marker at 12 feet,,,check!!!

francisco

« Reply #122 on: August 11, 2009, 03:40:31 AM »
towards north or east,,,,,,I think I'd rather go check for myself where the second marker is facing......
travel time again,
I called them they don't carry any compass.....

anyway this is just our second option in case the present one will not show up,
I'm not showing any detail yet with our ongoing project since its a little bit complicated....
we have to iron out some more details with the land owner.......

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #123 on: August 11, 2009, 03:48:31 AM »
hey guys,
you need a compass, an altimeter, barometer and can also be used to detect if something precious is hidden underneath? well, a friend of mine told me that this is a secret how to use it, until he finish his book on this...but he told me how. Buy this watch or if you have already one...Casio Protrek PRG40. The later models might not work, just this one or the PRG50, but I think only the PRG40 is available here. This is a 2002 model i guess. If you have one, I'll show you how it will work.   

Gener

« Reply #124 on: August 11, 2009, 06:09:26 AM »
I have no idea if north or south, but it has to be after 12feet! yes, you have at least a compass...

Offline Gboy

« Reply #125 on: August 11, 2009, 08:02:28 PM »
Gener,
No offence tol but its "NOT HEARSAY" because if you said that means, IM ALSO A HEARSAY? It was already proven my friend and they are credible,,,Only thing is medyo napag-iwanan ka na lang talaga ng milya milya...Myself already experienced being successful and not only once my friend..otherwise i cannot be in my prestigious position right now....as because formerly,,,im the poorest of the poorest in the country but thanks to the exsistence of hidden treasures
No offence for your claims , IT MAYBE TRUE...... but am a researcher...am hard to pleased and I DON'T BELIEVE EASILY. (thats my training as researcher, scrutinize first every infos)...unless am 100% convinced by DOCUMENTED PROOF OF GOLD shown at me...or undeniable proof on treasure existence in a certain treasure site..
Being rich or career successfull is not an automatic came from treasure...UNLESS PROVEN OTHERWISE.
In treasure hunting community claims, allegation or hearsay of succesfull treasure recovery is prevalent and ordinary probably to give hope to bagets treasure hunter...but if you ask some DOCUMENTED PROOF OF TREASURE...dyan na nagkakatalo. Ex: everybody claims that Marcos most big time politcians are gold cronies also...MAY PRUWEBA BA?...dyan na nagkakatalo...ang hearsay at totoong kwento.

Francisco,
o there you are brothers in treasure hunting,,,,
we have a living proof, that's why we are being inspired the bagetsbeing described,
actually we have followed you sir Gener from ming on how you help those hunters
till they post their gratitude since they're successful with their endeavour
through your help in analyzing their markers....
if only our one and only G boy can do the same....
...of course I had help a lot of treasure hunters who emailed me. I DISCOURAGE them to continue on their useless digging holes, instead i show them the correct and scientific way of treasure hunting. If I didn't prevent them in continuing their useless dig site..am sure marami na sana sa kanila nagkapaspag2 sa pahukay nila. They had saved a lot of time and money. The only problem with bagets treasure hunters, even though their treasure site had NO TREASURE still they wanted to continue...THAT I DON'T WANT TO HAPPEN bcoz i know the disastrous consequence.
When I was a bagets YTHr, my team get experience of pagkalaspag2also  bcoz NOBODY PREVENTED US TO CONTINUE ON OUR USELESS DIG SITE...kaya nga ayoko na maulit yon sa iba. They may seems am killjoy...but thats reality if you have bad site, sorry ka nalang PALPAK TALAGA YAN.

Cap Miwa,
Create two groups, the first group for the au, the second group will be like the missionaries.
For Snake Cave Site or PB site...bistado na ang ganitong alibis...halos lahat ganyan ang gimik dun, however in other far flung cave site it could be possible.....

Offline MasKara

« Reply #126 on: August 11, 2009, 08:26:08 PM »
Gboy if I am not mistaken you posted about 100 treasure sites. how many of these sites where there are successful recoveries made?

let's scrutinized your sites with your own words "(thats my training as researcher, scrutinize first every infos)". meaning all these 100+ sites are positive 100%.

Speaking hypothetically if your recovery rate is 1 site per year it will take you more than 100+ years to recover each and every treasure sites you have.
But in reality no recovery have been done yet since you began posting these treasure sites. Was it 10 years since?

If it takes this much years and counting it will take over a thousand years for you to recover your treasure sites.

Greed will take you nowhere my friend.....

Gener

« Reply #127 on: August 12, 2009, 02:09:19 AM »
GBOY my Brother,
  Your research can be very effective in finding the truth and im not against of it as its true,,,,but that does not means that you know 99.9% If whats going on from inside of houses of millions of filipinos...No Way! You are not sure if what they does in every minutes,,Means,,,Lets say that you "THINK" that you know all the Treasure locations nationwide as you claimed thru your extensive research, Then let me say that that .9% has survived from your treasure lists of research and it did success!...The movement of everyone in the country can never seen by anyone else! The world is moving and something is happening in every second....No one among us all knows if whats going on...Tell me my good brother, among your more than 100 researched sites of yama-treasures,,,How many of it is under your control? 99% of it are not in your hands,,,means,,,you can lost it all in just a second,,,you can keep the research paper in your hands anyway and keep it safe...No offence brother but really,,,you were left behind by miles,,,So if i were you,,,better to act now and at least grab one of your site before someone will take away from you! We are getting older and why shall we not enjoy our single life!!!...1 piece of 6.2 kgs of au is more than enough to visit the world all over,,Why should you think of TONS of TONS of it while it may take your life too....Go and get one piece,,,,enjoy your life,,,then when you got bored then thats the time that you need to get back to your TONS....GOODLUCK good brother of mine....

Angel_09

« Reply #128 on: August 12, 2009, 02:18:59 AM »
To all treasure hunters,

These questions will give everybody an insight wether digging is worth in treasure hunting or not:

Questions:
1. Do all gold brought by the Japanese here (Philippines), were all put in caves?
    If yes, prove it with hard facts, such as documents saying this cave have this, and that, and this and that.
    If no, then continue digging.

2. Are all T.her's who dig to find treasure failed?
    if yes, name all those treasure hunters in the Philippines who failed in digging.

3. Are all caves who have alledged gold treasure inside are all true?
    If yes, provide DOCUMENTED PROOF OF TREASURE and DOCUMENTED PROOF OF GOLD inside so that this allegation will not become hallucination.

4. Are all those treasure hunters who have alledged gold in their caves, are succesful in retrieving it?
    If yes, name them all to validate the allegations.
    If no, then forget the caves and continue digging.......

Angel_09

I still have some questions, but I will ask it later.

Angel_09

« Reply #129 on: August 12, 2009, 02:44:13 AM »
BTW,

If Bro Gener says, " So near yet so far" - for treasure digging,

I will say, "so simple yet so complex" - for cave's gold retrieval.

Even the object is not yet reachable, still we can see it in its azimuth. .....Treasure digging
If we can't see it in its azimuth, then the object is not there.................... cave's gold retrieval.

Angel_09

Gener

« Reply #130 on: August 12, 2009, 03:18:31 AM »
ANSWER TO BRO ANGEL-09,

#1: I believe that "MAYBE" 5% of japanese treasures are on cave, as all people knows that caves can be easily accessed by any people specially those cave enthusiasts..maybeTUNNELS can be 70% as though they were built for military purposes, they can use it too as treasure hiding place,,they know the plan and location...they can easily blast it off...THEN I SHALL CONTINUE DIGGING....

#2:Not all failed but perhaps 1 in thousands! I cant name all as they may SHOOT me on the head! he-he!
     ....STILL,,CONTINUE DIGGING....

#3: NEGATIVE!! otherwise they may hauled it just few days long ago after they put it,,Do you think that i will sleep if i know that my gold is in unsafe cave... I better put it under my house!!! IM NOT saying all anyway as it is CLAIMED that THEY WERE STILL THERE or some caves are safe....BUT IM STILL DIGGING IN.....

#4:Hmmmmm, That question is difficult to answer! Because if i will say YES then you will scrutinise me as i cannot prove it as im innocent/ignorant thought it was a story started on the 70s and dragging till this days.....And if i will say NO,,,,Then i shall commit more DIGGINGS.....MORE DIGGINGSSS!!!

Angel_09

« Reply #131 on: August 12, 2009, 05:14:59 AM »
I have a proposal, to help Gboy in proving his stand about treasure in caves; and at the same time, satisfying the curiosity of other hunters about this claim, ONCE AND FOR ALL

Note: this proposal is no joke)

For Gboy:

Since Gboy is 100% sure about his cave sites, (whichever is available and least hardest), I am proposing the following:

1. Gboy will select a specific cave site to be operated, and will identify the TOTAL COST - from the start of the project until its completion.

2. As in any project study, all expenses to be incurred will be properly accounted and itemized, for accounting purposes, and for showing of goodwill and transparency to all members of the team and financiers.

3. Prior to the initiation of the project, operation's team leader shall discuss  with the financiers the course of events to be implemented before, during and after the retrieval of commodity in the cave, again, to show transparency on the side of the financiers.

4. Since this is a big operation in terms of financial aspects, and will be done covertly, the financier who are not allowed to go with the team, shall monitor the operation, either through audio or visual communication...to ensure the safety of the team members for operation and to satisfy the requirements of the gold holders.

5. The number of the team members will be determine by the leader, since he is more knowledgable to "ins and outs" of the operation.

6. To ensure a positive result, the team should not take objects more than required; say if the team is 3 nos., each will only take 1 bar of the least weight. The total amount of take is more than enough to finance the second operation, plus a decent dividents for the team and the financiers.

7. When the team reaches lowland and safer venue, they will be fetch up by other members to be brought to the safe house for debriefing.

8. Dealing of Goods will be done by Maskara or whoever is appointed; to convert it to cash and for sharing alike, after deducting the incurred expenses during operation.

8. Once the opeation has started, no one will be allowed to back out, as each member are important and have special role for the next operation.

The financiers:

1. those who are interested to join and finance this operation, shall be called financiers, they may or may not go to the operation.

2. Upon confirming the total justified cost of the project, each financier will give an appropiate amount, or in term of percentage of the total amount, to cover the operation's expenses.

3. Once the operation's procedures and expenses has been discussed and approved, expenditures will not be questioned before, during and after the operation, since the team leader will provide detailed accounts to reconcile the expenses.

4. Financiers and team leader will set a timetable prior the operation. Illogical and unrealistic scenarios will not be included during the planning of the operation.

5. The planning will include contingency plans in case the agreed plans needs to be modified.

6. The word "cannot", "very hard", impossible", " I quit" must not be used by team members since advance planning has been done and all probabilities are all discussed, including the near impossible situations.

In this proposals, all forseen situations are included, loop holes are covered for the financier and team sides. With these proposal, the only thing that will hinder this operation  are the financier's CAPABILITY to finance, and the REAL EXISTENCE of these cave with gold.

(I might have forgotten some important issues, please include....If Gboy is really serious to operate his caves.)

Gboy, the ball is on your side...
Angel_09

Gener

« Reply #132 on: August 12, 2009, 06:13:49 AM »
I can agree with that proposal if all can be done and proven,,,I will be the first to raise my hand! Why not, count on me on that....but as was proposed,,it has to be proven 100%,,,We talk in businessmans way and all shall be done with no hindrance from both sides.....We can join our hands on that proposal but all has to be on very safe side both physically and financially....What Do You Think Brother Gboy???

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #133 on: August 12, 2009, 08:42:52 AM »
That is a good proposal and i will agree to that... this will end the longtime wait of gboy if it will materialize. Otherwise, if we follow the correct and scientific way of treasure hunting by gboy, nobody would have been successful yet but everyone will all end up like gboy still waiting for destiny to meet him on the road.

Peace pareng Gboy. I think you better discuss this with your group, another chance, just make it good, everyone is willing to help you now. Your site is not impossible, only you who makes it near to impossible. Everything can be made eaisier with a good plan and that could be discussed. What do you say?

PS to question 4 of Angel_09... there has been success both in digging and in caves. PROOF?They are both my friends.
My first friend got a share of more than 1box in the dig and now have his shanty converted into a big, fabulous 4-storey house, bought a petron station, a drugstore, a grocery store and hectares of land. Well, not to mention our friend here who has a yacht in morocco, you know him  ;D

My next friend who took 2pcs au bars from the cave we climbed a month ago did not prosper because he only sold it for few thousands because he did not knew yet then the value of the bars, that's why we went up a month ago but the area is now guarded by private army.

In other words, I will still climb those CAVES and I will KEEP ON DIGGING!!!! There is SUCCESS for as long as your site is real!

ambotsaimo

« Reply #134 on: August 12, 2009, 06:45:44 PM »

come on lads,... can't wait to read about it and see the photos!